Hello. Quick question: where's the Riften brothel, approximately? it's clearly a separate place from the CShot brothel mod, though CShot is also near Riften.

Other brothels are "around major cities" - so for instance there's at least one outside of Solitude or something?

Thanks for the help!

Riften brothel is near ratway entry.

There is no brothel in solitude - unfortunately - but slave trainer and auction.

I have zero skills creating locations, they all are made by @nameless701 who stays with Skyrim LE.

If somebody volunteer creating a brothel I'll offering support because it is a shame that the folks of Solitude doesn't have a decent brothel...

14 hours ago, zaira said:

Riften brothel is near ratway entry.

There is no brothel in solitude - unfortunately - but slave trainer and auction.

I have zero skills creating locations, they all are made by @nameless701 who stays with Skyrim LE.

If somebody volunteer creating a brothel I'll offering support because it is a shame that the folks of Solitude doesn't have a decent brothel...

Thank you for the reply, I'll make sure to visit :)

I'll take a look onto the old SE based solitude brothel - if the upgrade to SE is not that complicated I'll consider to do it - I want a brothel in Solitude too

23 hours ago, zaira said:

I'll take a look onto the old SE based solitude brothel - if the upgrade to SE is not that complicated I'll consider to do it - I want a brothel in Solitude too

Several have jam points. Riften needs the picnic table removed the stairs up moved to where the picnic table is and widened or there will be a whoretrafficjam constantly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo - bitte entschuldigen Sie keine Frage zu Ihrer Antwort bezüglich des "Banditenrings" von "maria Eden". Es ist richtig, der Konsolenbefehl "player.addtofaction AA784 1" macht völlig dasselbe. Da ich jedoch sehr neugierig war, versuchte ich herauszufinden, welcher Fraktion dieser Befehl dient. Leider ist es mir nicht gelungen. Daher meine Frage: Zu welcher Gruppe gehöre ich, wenn ich AA784 ausgelöst habe? ?

@zaira The Prison Alternative (Prison Alternative - A modular Prison System - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab) has been developed and released recently, doesn't require any part of Devious Devices only Zaz Animation Pack. Note it also has execution expansion mods incoming as well as other expansions.

This prison alternative has events which can be called by mod events in game, so just send the appropriate event to cause an action. I wouldn't be too surprised if there isn't when the execution expansions come, some mod events to automatically call them on their own.

Worth considering as it has it will have almost all of @Pamatronic creations of torture and execution devices. Including a working gallows, rack, garotte and guillotine based execution. Though one extra Dll dependency is required to ensure that the beheading guillotine works and does so correctly.

Would save you a lot of extra work figuring out how to implement at least some of these things in Maria Eden SE yourself from scratch.

Edited by Leoosp
Adding link to Prison Alternative thread, and typo.
On 8/19/2021 at 1:30 AM, Simplicitas Sancta said:

Zu welcher Gruppe gehöre ich, wenn ich AA784 ausgelöst habe? ?

Der Banditenring packt den SPieler in dunPrinsonerFaction

Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2021 at 12:36 AM, Leoosp said:

The Prison Alternative

I took a look onto this mod since the description sounds promising, I went to whiterun and attacked a guard. I spent 3 days in jail and only one whipping event has occurred. That was so fucking boring that I instantly removed the mod. Maybe I retry later.

I would appreciate mod collaboration but I expect a dense atmosphere of pain, humiliation and submission.

But I added a function to suppress my own prisoner quest if I recognize PO or PA, so the people can decide.

Edited by zaira
10 hours ago, zaira said:

I took a look onto this mod since the description sounds promising, I went to whiterun and attacked a guard. I spent 3 days in jail and only one whipping event has occurred. That was so fucking boring that I instantly removed the mod. Maybe I retry later.

I would appreciate mod collaboration but I expect a dense atmosphere of pain, humiliation and submission.

But I added a function to suppress my own prisoner quest if I recognize PO or PA, so the people can decide.

@zaira Prison Alternative is modular, so can be expanded and altered. Also it has very powerful feature enabling the altering of the settings. Plus during the coming week and the time after, there's going to be execution addon released for PA. Then some time after that with other stuff execution stuff, not to mention possibly other content. Though that stuff at least at the moment, before public release, is available on the PA author's Patreon. Behind the one of the protected, paid content sections. The additional expansions from the PA author, will eventually make their way from Patreon protected content, into the general public release, on here.

Anyway check out the following items on the Patreon:-

https://www.patreon.com/posts/2-new-events-for-54276316

https://www.patreon.com/join/Pamatronic/checkout?rid=4987219&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patreon.com%2Fposts%2Ffinished-and-54937088

https://www.patreon.com/join/Pamatronic/checkout?rid=4987220&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.patreon.com%2Fposts%2Ffun-in-riften-55339771

Edited by Leoosp
22 hours ago, Leoosp said:

coming week ... after ... some time after ... possibly ...

As I mentioned - maybe I retry later - but I will definitely not pay to adapt MEP to PA paid content - if I adapt something, than only free stuff - MEP is free.

15 minutes ago, zaira said:

As I mentioned - maybe I retry later - but I will definitely not pay to adapt MEP to PA paid content - if I adapt something, than only free stuff - MEP is free.

You could PM the author either on here or via the link on Patreon mentioning you are a fellow author, interested at interfacing your creation with his including his upcoming content behind the paywall. If hears about your mod it should help to show your status thus Pamatronic may be willing to share necessary interface details and/or some pre-release content for, testing purposes. 

1 hour ago, Leoosp said:

may be willing to share necessary interface details

Yeah maybe but you missed the point - why should I support stuff behind a paywall with my free mod? Sexlab is free, ZAP is free. Pamatronic is building a business on free content - this is his choice and I respect that. But you can't build free content on top of affordable content, that just doesn't make any sense at all.

I concentrate more on my prison scenarios than on interfacing PA.

The succubus quest sounds good! There are several succubus mods/races, but I've been looking for more immersive ways to trigger them.

Will the succubus body be customizable? Or have you considered letting it work with PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest or the succubus transform in SexLab Hormones?

8 hours ago, kaa62 said:

Will the succubus body be customizable?

You can customize it via outfit manager and many parameters (bufs and debufs, skin color) in the main config json file. There is one reserved outfit name which is automatically equipped in succubus form.

It feels pretty much like vampirism or lycanthropy in terms of game play.

I didn't integrate other succubus mods because I want something lightweight and I need to have control over it in almost every MEP quest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 10:55 AM, zaira said:

You can customize it via outfit manager and many parameters (bufs and debufs, skin color) in the main config json file. There is one reserved outfit name which is automatically equipped in succubus form.

It feels pretty much like vampirism or lycanthropy in terms of game play.

I didn't integrate other succubus mods because I want something lightweight and I need to have control over it in almost every MEP quest.

Can we experiment with what you have now? Maybe we can help debug?

Hi Zaira.

After a long time, i have decided to give a try your mod a try. I have to say that , after the first steps, it is a really marvelous mod.

That said, have a problem, :  at the horse semen quest the character has to crawl back to the brothel, but i don´t know how to crawl. The .json file with hotkeys doesn't contain anything related to. The show arse pose is recognized by the horse and a animation ensues, but afterward the pc cannot move while on pose. 

I have read several posts about key codes in this forum, but couldnt find a clear response by you. Please, could you elaborate this for all us not using gamepad.

Danke schone

3 hours ago, pepeapa2 said:

Hi Zaira.

After a long time, i have decided to give a try your mod a try. I have to say that , after the first steps, it is a really marvelous mod.

That said, have a problem, :  at the horse semen quest the character has to crawl back to the brothel, but i don´t know how to crawl. The .json file with hotkeys doesn't contain anything related to. The show arse pose is recognized by the horse and a animation ensues, but afterward the pc cannot move while on pose. 

I have read several posts about key codes in this forum, but couldnt find a clear response by you. Please, could you elaborate this for all us not using gamepad.

Danke schone

If I remember it right shift+v 

21 minutes ago, jc321 said:

It's shift or control down arrow

I do admit I use controller (and do this via keyboard) but no reason why it would not work. 

None of those works. I even tried Q and P hotkeys, that i saw mentioned in the LE forum (after deasigning them from their usual Skyrim behaviour.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:22 PM, BigOnes69 said:

Can we experiment with what you have now? Maybe we can help debug?

Unfortunately not, I damaged MEP by accident (again) and need some weeks for repair...

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo, is there possibility to put new outfit for Maria Eden? I am first player and everything goes fine except is it not possible to manage outfit via wheel because no clothing (as WhoreOutfit) is displayed on PC. Run Body Outfit Studio few times, but no .xml group for Maria Eden.  Nothhing about outfit in DataDocuments or  I didn't notice. Sorry for bothering I am really lost. I have AddItem Menu installed but during SlaveGame this menu is taken from my inventory. I also have to put on the slave collar manually for my PC  (via in-game wheel manager). 

Can I get some help? This may be a silly question but how do you add npcs to the managed npcs? It doesn't look like there is an option for this on menu wheel. 

I also noticed that factions do not wear clothes assigned to them. I haven't created all outfits, but whores don't seem to be using their outfits.. 

I am using skse 2.0.17 if that would help. 

Edited by San pat