16 minutes ago, camistrie said:

Trying to find the vault 81 implantation technology magazine (for the new furniture) but having no luck. I have all the other vault 81 mags from the previous versions. Trying not to use cheats. Any help?

I should really check if it works (some magazines have disappeared)

look for a completely useless storeroom near the medical clinic (look for a chair)

Hello Please see this mod. The second mercy has 10 slaves who can be used as settlers. Isn't it possible for you to do something similar for your mod? In the sense that the slaves you put here and there can be sent to the settlements.

Бъди жив и здрав.

Be alive and healthy.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34668

I have a couple of adult clones and combat clones following me around. They have no dialog options.

What is their intended use - and how do I get rid of them?

Also - I keep running into sex slaves and breeders, who are just decoration.

Where do we find the backstory on Scream - that made them that way?

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

I have a couple of adult clones and combat clones following me around. They have no dialog options.

What is their intended use - and how do I get rid of them?

Also - I keep running into sex slaves and breeders, who are just decoration.

Where do we find the backstory on Scream - that made them that way?

1. They should have an inventory armor called Loyally Switch, make them wear that inside a settlement to return them into settlers (Remove any given weapons or armors from them first) (Otherwise there is a syringe that you can use to turn them back)

2. Basically it is a method to get Eggs or bah (as well as adding to a storyline-ish) (but I will adding an addon ESP to turn off said features)

3. The full backstory is yet to be revealed but there is a couple of notes somewhere(minor area of a major location(it contains a Zoo)) that gives extra insight to the storyline.

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I should really check if it works (some magazines have disappeared)

look for a completely useless storeroom near the medical clinic (look for a chair)

Thanks found it now (I should really check above eye-level)

3 minutes ago, camistrie said:

Thanks found it now (I should really check above eye-level)

I am going to update the mod in the near future so I will change the location to be a bit lower

I found this mod, and its made me want to try out FO4 moding again. 

Could i get some advice please.  

At first i started using Fusion Girl, but wasnt noticing any body changes *mcm settigns were all 10 morph power* but other things like pregnacny belly worked, and rad moprhing worked.  I also couldnt find any of the infected milker or the like.

i updated to the latest version but now i cant find any pregnant woman in the commonwealth, it seems impregnation is not working

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I found this mod, and its made me want to try out FO4 moding again. 

Could i get some advice please.  

At first i started using Fusion Girl, but wasnt noticing any body changes *mcm settigns were all 10 morph power* but other things like pregnacny belly worked, and rad moprhing worked.  I also couldnt find any of the infected milker or the like.

check your MCM settings also which Fusion Girl are you using (because I believe it has been changed but I don't know how(I don't use it))

2 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

i updated to the latest version but now i cant find any pregnant woman in the commonwealth, it seems impregnation is not working

I am not sure, there is a flaw with the Impregnation addon and that is it relies too much on armorkeywords.esm so if your game doesn't use the outfits from that mod then it won't work

13 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

which Fusion Girl

I was using the current version, but i just caned it all and went back to using CBBE again since i was  having other issued with fusion girl npc's ocbp going weird.

16 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

I was using the current version, but i just caned it all and went back to using CBBE again since i was  having other issued with fusion girl npc's ocbp going weird.

I don't use it so I don't know that much about it unfortunately but I know there was a version change which may have mess stuff up.