• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any reason the latest version of Tray Importer no longer recognizes the last 2 sim zip files? The last 2 sims you uploaded I've had to install manually. I've only had this issue with these files, all other mods I've attempted to import have worked with that tool just fine. After I unzip the file and move contents to my mod file, I am able to use Tray Importer to check for duplicates and the sim shows up in my mod list as normal. It's not a problem, I'm just curious to what has changed or if I have somehow changed a setting that has affected this. By no means is this a complaint. I have downloaded EVERY sim you have uploaded without issues. 

Hope your 2022 is better than 2021, Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 5:46 AM, kingking_406 said:

Thank You for all the good work!
I was wondering... When I import them into my game, they all have very big hips (I assume it's because of an other mod, but I'm not sure which one), have you ever heard of that problem before?

Hi, sorry for late reply, didn´t get any notification about it. Never head of this problem and it is definitely because of some other mod you are using. I think, that it´s gonna be some which modifies sliders. 

On 1/2/2022 at 8:09 PM, NeilOhio said:

Any reason the latest version of Tray Importer no longer recognizes the last 2 sim zip files? The last 2 sims you uploaded I've had to install manually. I've only had this issue with these files, all other mods I've attempted to import have worked with that tool just fine. After I unzip the file and move contents to my mod file, I am able to use Tray Importer to check for duplicates and the sim shows up in my mod list as normal. It's not a problem, I'm just curious to what has changed or if I have somehow changed a setting that has affected this. By no means is this a complaint. I have downloaded EVERY sim you have uploaded without issues. 

Hope your 2022 is better than 2021, Happy New Year!

Hi, sorry for late reply. Thanks for you kind words, 2022 is not really great with a war and all the shit happening in the world. ^^ 

Hope you have nice year despite that tho.

Not sure what could cause this issue buddy, I have original game, which gets updated regulary, only thing I can think of is that you importer is out of date and you might need to update it, if you didn´t do already.

On 2/19/2022 at 7:41 AM, ASSmuff said:

how do i install and use it?

Hi, if you didn´t figure out it yet, you need to put mods into this directory Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

and trays into this directory Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

They will show up then in in-game gallery. Hope that helps.

• 3 months later...

I believe you made a mistake in the sim for June 12 2022 [TEEN] Yan Huang.  It appears you accidently uploaded the sim from the 1 month early access  [MILF] Hina Kimura. [TEEN] Yan Huang is currently not in the download list. Not a issue but you might want to change the pic on the webpage to Hina.  As always your creations look great though!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/14/2022 at 4:08 AM, NeilOhio said:

I believe you made a mistake in the sim for June 12 2022 [TEEN] Yan Huang.  It appears you accidently uploaded the sim from the 1 month early access  [MILF] Hina Kimura. [TEEN] Yan Huang is currently not in the download list. Not a issue but you might want to change the pic on the webpage to Hina.  As always your creations look great though!

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. You are right, I will fix it. Thanks. ;) 

On 7/21/2022 at 1:46 PM, CitedTurtle6 said:

Hi, wanted to ask if there is a way for patrons to download all sims at once? Im thinking about becoming one but I wanted to ask first if there is a way to download all in one / packs instead of one at a time like here in LL. 

Hi, sorry for the late reply. They are uploaded there one by one as well. I might do packages later on tho.

On 9/11/2022 at 5:10 AM, theoneguy12 said:

i subbed to the patreon, and  had a few of the sims i havent added mods or anything and suddenly no matter if i delete and redownload these sims have no head , just floating teeth and hair.. none of my other sims have the issue. plz help.

Sorry for the late reply, you should have contact me on patreon instead of here, for some reason I don’t get notifications, when someone write something here. You are the only person, who contacted me with this kind of issues. Unfortunately the problem has to be on your side. Not really sure, what could cause it, most likely there is gonna be some conflict with other CC, perhaps slider? Or your game is not updated properly?