NNISM Animations for WickedWhims (Jul,2022), P.E.A. Album Update (Aug,2022)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, rottingeggos said:

It's so good to have more malexmale animations made for male sims specifically.

It's so hard to get nice screenshots for my stories using f/f or m/f ones.

Thank you so much!

Awww, so glad to hear that from you

• 1 month later...

Hello,

The M+M progression sequence for the double bed is broken.

These are the current progressions:

Teasing-Shy -> Oral-Bed Oral -> StuckWithoutEnd

Teasing-Jerk -> Oral-Bed Oral -> Stuck without end

Teasing-Makeout -> Stuck without end

Anal-Boss Pushing -> Stuck without end

I don't seem to be able to find the pack with the rest of the animations.

Since there are so few animations, it seems that either I need to install previous versions (not made clear) or I would need to contribute to your work (also not clear).

Can you somehow clarify what it is that is needed when installing Public Version 1.0.2 to make it complete?

15 hours ago, pyro121psycho said:

Hello,

The M+M progression sequence for the double bed is broken.

These are the current progressions:

Teasing-Shy -> Oral-Bed Oral -> StuckWithoutEnd

Teasing-Jerk -> Oral-Bed Oral -> Stuck without end

Teasing-Makeout -> Stuck without end

Anal-Boss Pushing -> Stuck without end

I don't seem to be able to find the pack with the rest of the animations.

Since there are so few animations, it seems that either I need to install previous versions (not made clear) or I would need to contribute to your work (also not clear).

Can you somehow clarify what it is that is needed when installing Public Version 1.0.2 to make it complete?

Hi, thanks for your comment.

- For double bed animations, anal toys set is needed and can be found under Credit section.

- Version 1.0.2 is included all animations before that.

- I have 2 versions: Public version on Loverslab and Patreon version.

+for both Public and Patreon, you can see the updates and what animations in it above

+and yes, Patreon version means you need to be my Patron. My Patreon version is included with Patreon animations + Public animations in 1 package. So if you are my Patron, you only need to download the animations package from my Patreon page.

I hope this can solve your problem.

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, n0tausername said:

Some of the the animations seem to be missing in the animations file

For example, I only have 3 animations for the bathtub

I've check the lastest public version package, everything is fine, no missing or anything, maybe my animations are mixed random with other animations from other animators, thanks for letting me know btw

12 hours ago, Uusxx said:

Are you going to make any three sums?

- Maybe in the future, I will, thanks for using my animations.

4 hours ago, springacres said:

Thank you so much for this!  There is no such thing as too much M/M content for The Sims :)

Just one quick question, which anal toy mods work best with your animations?

Thanks for your comment, those anal toy that my animations requires are linked under credit section.

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, hammerIN said:

Great work! I was wondering if the SClub skintones and bodyhair is actually needed? Mainly because there are a lot lol. I am assuming those and the sliders are simply for asthetics and so more optional. 

it's not needed lol

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 6:27 PM, babydeville said:

I was wondering where I can get this file. I support ur Patreon but its tryin to charge me again 

for that set of animations which was released last nov and should be free now right ?? there's no link for it.

I love ur work an need those for a storyline :)

Patreon animations will not be free, and public animations ver1.0.5 is also included in ver1.0.6 right now. Hope that could help ya and thanks for supporting me.

Also, Patreon will charge monthly for your subscription.

Edited by nonameisme
  • nonameisme changed the title to NNISM Animations for WickedWhims (Aug,2021), P.E.A. Album Update (Jan,2021)

Hi, I am trying to get my male sim to impregnate himself for whatever reason (got the idea from your self fuck animation lol)

He can both impregnate and be impregnated, I have also enabled it so that pregnancy can happen through anal sex.

But for some reason the climax animation is not showing up in WW? Is there a way to tag it or why is it not showing up? 

I don't even know if there has to be a climax animation in play to make him pregnant but so far no success without it!

2 hours ago, Caracan said:

Hi, I am trying to get my male sim to impregnate himself for whatever reason (got the idea from your self fuck animation lol)

He can both impregnate and be impregnated, I have also enabled it so that pregnancy can happen through anal sex.

But for some reason the climax animation is not showing up in WW? Is there a way to tag it or why is it not showing up? 

I don't even know if there has to be a climax animation in play to make him pregnant but so far no success without it!

Usually the climax will come after the self fuck. I haven't tried to do like what you did, so I have no idea why tbh. I'm going to test it and reply to you if it's my mistake. Thanks for letting me know.

• nonameisme changed the title to NNISM Animations for WickedWhims (Sep,2021), P.E.A. Album Update (Jan,2021)
  • 2 weeks later...