Dollarsmy Refurnished

What is this mod?

Anyone remember the old Dollarsmy mod? Well i went back and fixed some issues it had and am now uploading it for your pleasure.

Whats new?

• Rewrote most of the court and countryside event text
  • Added missing brackets and localization
  • Made some event characters appear in court
  • Fixed some events that werent working properly
  • Removed the sister, daughter and bloodmoon events

Things i didnt touch:

• Vampire events
  • Laws

Future plans:

Honestly dont expect many updates as im more of a player than a modder. This frankenstein only happened because i liked some features in the mod and i wanted to try my hand at a bit of mod edditing.

Though future plans might be to clean up the rest of the event text and delve into the massive vampire features.

Disclaimer:

This mod was originaly created by user dollarsmy, this is only an update to his mod as he has been inactive for a while. So most of the features in here are his creation not mine.

As i dont have direct permision to upload this from dollarsmy, if he so wishes i will take this updated version off the site.

Link to original:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 6:26 PM, blackbiy said:

can some please what there are events unfinished ?

also if the author could update this that world great.

I do agree about the unfinished event part.

Is it possible to upload a version without those (if they are not to be finished)

What laws was it that was left that still affects something (as only the vampire events remain)?

As for others. If you use this only for the vampires and nothing more, then i can recommend using this mod from steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1333219891&searchtext=Princes+of+Darkness

(which, according to me, adds some some accurate vampire functions, such as the Vampire Embrace also making the target a part of your bloodline (I'm not an expert on vampires, but it seems more logical).

• 1 year later...