On 3/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, Ulfberto said:

ZAZ for the Zaz Extended Skeleton and genitals weights

Hey Ulfberth, no penis physics at the moment, right? I've seen there are bones in bodyslide, but neither CBP nor OCBP have a specific setup for that, just balls.

Another thing. I remember a piercing mod that you had posted on Nexus, do you know if it is possible to download it from somewhere? I'm tuning the FEVFuta mod for personal use.:classic_ph34r:

hello @JBpy, you can find the piercing mod here: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/308-fo4-face-and-body-piercings-for-atomic-muscle/

And no, CBP is not working with penises simply because it conflicts with animations where penis bones are used. A workaround would be to change the penis bones string when AAF starts so CBP could work on it when outside of AAF. Same for the balls.

On 3/13/2021 at 1:47 PM, Ulfberto said:

And no, CBP is not working with penises simply because it conflicts with animations where penis bones are used. A workaround would be to change the penis bones string when AAF starts so CBP could work on it when outside of AAF. Same for the balls.

FutaEV uses two meshes: Normally you wear the flaccid penis but it is replaced by the erect penis when an AAF scene starts. So I was thinking of using the penis physics only on the flaccid version. I just don't know what the nodes are called and what values I should put them in, and I was wondering if you know.

On 3/19/2021 at 3:26 PM, JBpy said:

FutaEV uses two meshes: Normally you wear the flaccid penis but it is replaced by the erect penis when an AAF scene starts. So I was thinking of using the penis physics only on the flaccid version. I just don't know what the nodes are called and what values I should put them in, and I was wondering if you know.

If FutaEV is rigged to ZeX Bones, you can just open the flaccid penis in nifskope and change the penis bones to their CBP variant. So you gonna have to go the subindextrishape, expand it and navigate to: BSSkin::Instance and find: Penis_00|Penis_01|Penis_02|Penis_03|Penis_04|Penis_Balls_01 and change them to Penis_CBP_00|Penis_CBP_01|Penis_CBP_02|Penis_CBP_03|Penis_CBP_04|Penis_Balls_CBP_01.
If the nif does not have these nodes, it means the penis is not rigged to ZeX, so you'd have to rig/weight paint yourself in outfit studio.

On 3/22/2021 at 6:39 PM, Ulfberto said:

why you want a nevernude?

cause i wanna be able to stream it on twitch the body type is just beautiful for male characters and if im having cute ladies in my game i want cute burly men as well for when i stream ya know?

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, i dont know how many will see this but im currently not modding fo4 anymore because ive been involved in other projects. I may return someday tho, but i cant promise or give a estimated time.
If anyone is interested in continuing any of my WIP you can let me know in private message or my discord Ulfberto#8216

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Sorry to bother you,

I am having a situation.

When I try to edit with looks menu the "advanced sliders" only work for women, not the men. I have asked same question on looksmenu page but got directed to download super hero bodies, but I don't really want that. I feel that there is something simple I am not understanding :(

I am more discerning about the men than the women. It is why I download this mod.

Do you have any advice for how to correct this problem?

Thank you

Edit: If you have any ideas please let me know. I think I may have figured out the reason. I will update this comment at a later date with the fix if I get it to work. I'm done modding my game for the time being though :)

Edited by woollyhats
On 8/18/2021 at 8:10 PM, woollyhats said:

Hello,

Sorry to bother you,

I am having a situation.

When I try to edit with looks menu the "advanced sliders" only work for women, not the men. I have asked same question on looksmenu page but got directed to download super hero bodies, but I don't really want that. I feel that there is something simple I am not understanding :(

I am more discerning about the men than the women. It is why I download this mod.

Do you have any advice for how to correct this problem?

Thank you

Edit: If you have any ideas please let me know. I think I may have figured out the reason. I will update this comment at a later date with the fix if I get it to work. I'm done modding my game for the time being though :)

make sure all plugins from AM is active and its not being overwritten by any other mod. Also, make sure you are not using unique player.

• 1 month later...

i have issues with looksmenu and bodyslide with atomic muscle:

i can't get the atomic muscle sliders to work on presets i have saved
sliders only work on an un altered default body that's changed before switching to a preset
slider changes do not stay after closing looksmenu, the body reverts back to default syles
changes made in bodyslide overwrite any looksmenu changes after closing looksmenu

for some reason, there's no body presets listed in bodyslide for atomic muscle

all of that was discovered last night while trying to adjust the javelin digitgrade body in bodyslide and looksmenu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, PaunchPorcupine said:

I'm sorry, kinda new to this modding thing still. Does this one go before or after the ZAZ skeleton, load order wise? also, hot take: this is a better option overall when compared to bodytalk3 for how many outfits it works with. Thank you very much for this and sharing it with the rest of us!

You can select a skeleton, which should overwrite ZaZ.

9 minutes ago, Alatos1 said:

You can select a skeleton, which should overwrite ZaZ.

Though as I discovered moments ago, don't overwrite the ZeX 5.0 skeleton (released yesterday) with Atomic Muscle's included one... my nipples would no longer crouch with me. Switched it to overwrite Atomic Muscle's skeleton with the one from ZeX 5.0 and the problem went away.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Though as I discovered moments ago, don't overwrite the ZeX 5.0 skeleton (released yesterday) with Atomic Muscle's included one... my nipples would no longer crouch with me. Switched it to overwrite Atomic Muscle's skeleton with the one from ZeX 5.0 and the problem went away.

Does that not sound like a awkward situation to have to explain to your doctor? big thank for the cautionary.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Xeynium said:

Will this replace the Female body in any way ? Sry I'm a noob 

This does not replace the female body, only the male body. It does require the ZeX skeleton however, so you might want a gender-specific skeletons mod if you're not also using Fusion Girl for your female body replacer.

On 11/30/2021 at 10:35 PM, vaultbait said:

i gotta update the skeleton at some point. It doesnt include the new Zex bones.

On 12/13/2021 at 9:33 AM, Ulfberto said:

i gotta update the skeleton at some point. It doesnt include the new Zex bones.

hi i'm having problems with the penis morphs on the male npc. Sometimes it stayed flaccid instead of getting erect when having sex with my PC and when it is erect the meshes doesn't line up, how can i fix this? i posted this in the UAP thread but i figured i post it here too in case you missed it

thank you

edit:

by the way i'm currently using fusion girl body and atomic muscle like how UAP mentioned. I used to use bodytalk and the meshes works fine with fusion girl, but i'm not sure if atomic muscle is intended to be used by fusion girl

Edited by jondoes505
add info