Ah, okay. Thought it was like BodyTalk and such where I had to build the outfits still.

So... I am guessing you can't really customize them to your desired shape then like with BodyTalk? Like make a custom body and then run the outfits through BodySlide to fit your own custom body? You just have to use the default (otherwise you get the glitchy stuff)?

Sorry used to how BodyTalk and before that, Super Hero Bodies, handled their outfits and such (and all the different female bodies for that matter too lol). Customize your body, build it, then build all the outfits to fit your custom body. Thought Atomic Muscle was going to be the same. Not a bad thing, just something different is all.

Thanks for the heads up!

9 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Ah, okay. Thought it was like BodyTalk and such where I had to build the outfits still.

So... I am guessing you can't really customize them to your desired shape then like with BodyTalk? Like make a custom body and then run the outfits through BodySlide to fit your own custom body? You just have to use the default (otherwise you get the glitchy stuff)?

Sorry used to how BodyTalk and before that, Super Hero Bodies, handled their outfits and such (and all the different female bodies for that matter too lol). Customize your body, build it, then build all the outfits to fit your custom body. Thought Atomic Muscle was going to be the same. Not a bad thing, just something different is all.

Thanks for the heads up!

You'll be able to customize the shape of player and npc through looksmenu advanced sliders. Since there are few of them, its easier to customize ingame too.

And if you have the bodygen module on, you'll get npcs with different body shapes as well. More details in the description

Indeed, Atomic Muscle was made specially for basic users, so they can have a simple male body working without having to go through unnecessary steps

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Hi I am having problems with my human ghouls penises as in they are not animating properly and when not in aaf they are like stretched to the floor.

Any help would be great as all  other males seam to work fine.

thans 

Im not sure why you would get any of that... Human Ghouls work just like humans and they share the same body shape as humans. Except if you have some other kind of mod messing with human ghouls somehow. 
Either way, thats not a problem with this mod.

3 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Im not sure why you would get any of that... Human Ghouls work just like humans and they share the same body shape as humans. Except if you have some other kind of mod messing with human ghouls somehow. 
Either way, thats not a problem with this mod.

Thank for the reply

Yeah it is strange. It is working for eveything else but I was having troubles with the fusion girl so I went back to cbbe. I use bodyslide to create the body shape and with clothes on ghouls work just like normal humans.

I am using Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 8.0 so might have a look at a different option

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, justforcensor said:

is it possible to add in randomiser "male raiders and gunners only" option. so only raiders and gunners will be affected?

it is, but the bodygen template i provided is not really organized by npc class, just by formID order.
In other words, you'd have to delete all the non raider and gunner npc ids from the list.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:04 PM, Ulfberto said:

it is, but the bodygen template i provided is not really organized by npc class, just by formID order.
In other words, you'd have to delete all the non raider and gunner npc ids from the list.

I can do this via editing some xml files in notepad, or I need a creation kit?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry if it's a stupid question, but I can't get the mod to work. I bought the game last night and after getting some very basic mod I found this mod. Problem is, when I start a new game,in the character creator, in body/advanced, I have what I believe should be the sliders' window without the sliders. The advanced button is there but when I press it  the sliders don't appear, only an empty window. Right now I have 20-ish mods and I can't wrap my head around why it's not working

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BeefyJackal said:

Does the erection work? I should have everything installed, but the animations are with a flaccid penis. What should I do or watch out for?

it does work. If you accidentally installed bodyslide files for Atomic Muscle even though you not gonna use it to make outfits yourself, reinstall AM without the bodyslide files.
I cant guarantee what happens with other patches/animation packs alone, but i can guarantee they gonna work with UAP installed (as long as the animations you play got the [UAP] tag on the naming.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

I like to convert my own armor and clothes all the time, and it's so quick and easy with this mod compared to Bodytalk. This made my life and modding experience easier, thank you!

Glad you like, feel free to share them if you feel like. Im pretty sure it'll be helpful/appreciated for other users as well ?

1 minute ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

I might, if they're any good. I'm amateur-ish at best.

I do have something I forgot to mention though, dismemberment looks a bit weird.

Its not supposed to be used with dismember as i didnt work on the segmentation data at all. I suggest to just disable dismember.