13 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

id prefer contribution(with recognition of) to this project, but - at this point it doesn't seem to have enough interest from those with time and scripting abilities to make it into a full functioning cannibal /namira mod so..

go for it i guess

/sad face.

Thank you !

and, before i forget... i was browsing the original chinese website, and found a fix for their version of the mod.

apparently they had made their own port ( see reply #43 ) and they had a bug where all vagina model looks black ingame.

it's been a while and i dont remember if this is a commom problem or only their mistake, but i have their patch and maybe it could help you, somehow...

Nimra's+Goat_MeshNormalFix_Final.7z

source 【重口猎奇】不羡羊-Nimra's Goat BB模型法线修复补丁 

anyway, thanks again !

12 hours ago, lk74 said:

Thank you !

and, before i forget... i was browsing the original chinese website, and found a fix for their version of the mod.

apparently they had made their own port ( see reply #43 ) and they had a bug where all vagina model looks black ingame.

it's been a while and i dont remember if this is a commom problem or only their mistake, but i have their patch and maybe it could help you, somehow...

anyway, thanks again !

never had an issue with that all models looking black that im aware of..  never been reported atleast..

but then a few folk have reported some knife issue, that i have never had despite using the same version that,...

3 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

never had an issue with that all models looking black that im aware of..  never been reported atleast..

but then a few folk have reported some knife issue, that i have never had despite using the same version that,...

for the knife issues... although I have no idea why, but sometimes changes in the .esp files (especially those involving scripts) wont be reflected in-game, and would require a new game to show up.

as an example, i deleted the beheading script attached to the knife, but my old-save still run that beheading script (since the script itself still exist), in a new save the knife no-longer behead anyone.

my guess is the savegame you're testing this had previous versions' data inside ?

11 hours ago, lk74 said:

for the knife issues... although I have no idea why, but sometimes changes in the .esp files (especially those involving scripts) wont be reflected in-game, and would require a new game to show up.

as an example, i deleted the beheading script attached to the knife, but my old-save still run that beheading script (since the script itself still exist), in a new save the knife no-longer behead anyone.

my guess is the savegame you're testing this had previous versions' data inside ?

started on new games, but also entirely new computer as well...

doubt anyone would care at this point, but got some progress, not as much as i expected.

ayway, made an integration with DA11 Taste of Death quest (you'll get the knife when quest completed) or the player could skip to the knife via MCM.

been experimenting with other mod integration, completed Sacrosanct, with some more time (one weekend or so) will do integration with Ineed.

Also trying to implement a progression mechanic (as described by OP's concept, though much more lightweighted and I prefer do a light mechanic + optional integration, considering Wintesun - Faith of Skyrim)

...so the progress was much slower than I expected, because I was trying to fix issues with some meshes. Mainly, those three bodies. 

I went back to the chinese forum to find a working model, but no success...

(WARNING - GORY VISUAL) ... and also warning for low-effort crappy visual

Spoiler

upper left : original model. notice how the arm lighting is way off ? basically all original model have no light from the sides, their front and back always bright, sides always dark

lower right : possibly a fix. you can tell by the cracks it's made by an amateur (me)

at least the game didnt crash, which means I got the bones right.

544810283_QQ20210406231628.png.def1d1c3adf7fe359d8d951eedf943d8.png

on hindsight I was probably dumb and could fix this sooner, but I ended up remaking the bodies for BHUNP, and apparently the issue with the mesh can be fixed in this way. and by doing that I learned how to get bodyslide working with it.

so, bad news, it'll take quite a while.

good news ? HDT and bodyslide for sure.

no date for release. not before I'm done with Wintersun and made at least 20 new dishes as some form of gameplay element...