Royal Hunting UUNP Full HDT - All Variants

View File

Mod Description (quick version):

1. Extends Dint999's HDT-PE skirt to all 8 variants of the skirt/clothes in the Karter/Raven original
  2. Replaces HDT High Heels effect with NIOverride/Racemenu (HDT HighHeels is not a requirement anymore)
  3. Adds High Heels Sound to all boots (is now a requirement)
  4. What's in the download? 1 .esp and 1 set of Bodyslide files for the boots

Mod Description (longer version):

Spoiler

This mod extends Dint999's full HDT-PE skirt to all 8 color variants in the original mod by using an .esp to apply TextureSets to RoboLumps' UUNP Bodyslide project files.   Also added are UUNP Bodyslide files and TextureSets for the five boot variants, which did not exist previously.  This mod replaces the HDT High Heels scripted effect (and therefore HDT HH is no longer a requirement) with the NiOverride feature that comes with Racemenu/NiOverride, which you probably already use.  High Heels sound is added to all the boots, and that mod is now a requirement.  Other than the NiOverride for the boots in the download, no meshes are changed, and the armor type or values (Light/Elven) from the base mod are not changed.  I did this as part of a larger clothing/armor replacer project that I'm working on.

How to use:

1. Install requirements
  2. Install this mod, it must be below UNP Royal Hunting in Mod Organizer's left pane so that the .esp file overrides, otherwise TextureSets won't work
  3. Run Bodyslide, with "Build Morphs" checked, for all UNP Royal Hunting Bodyslide outfits
  4. Enjoy full HDT skirts and UUNP morphs in-game.

Requirements (in order):

SKSE

XPMSE and its requirements (For HDT-PE)

HDT-PE

HighHheels Sound (all boots feature the sound)

UNP Textures (like Fairskin, etc.)

Bodyslide (must use to get the mod to work)

Racemenu (for NIOH heels)

Royal Hunting UNP (3 links) - click the "UUNP Bodyslide" AND the "HDT-Pe Version" from this page.  You must download All files, but you can disable the .esp's for each:

• From Karter's Page (original mod) - this gets you all the texture files.  Some of the files are missing Dint's package so this is necessary.
  • From RoboLumps' post on LL - these are the bodyslide files.
  • From Dint999's youtube video (The HDT-PE version is in the video description) - This gets you the HDT-PE meshes, .xml's etc.

Troubleshooting:

1. The Skirts aren't all HDT/Some of the bodies look different - You didn't build the meshes in Bodyslide
  2. The game crashes - Your probably didn't install all the requirements
  3. I found a bug/issue - post a picture and I'll see what I can do.
  4. This isn't for CBBE! - I don't have plans to do anything about it yet.  My current work is on a large replacer mod focused on UUNP.

I've lurked for a long time at LL, but never uploaded a mod.  If I've broken a rule by uploading this, please let me know and I'll take it down.

Changelog:

Spoiler

20200719: Fixed the links due to ESkyrim being locked

20200328: Posted

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, XPMSE, HDT-PE, HighHeels Sound, Bodyslide, Racemenu, RH UNP by Dint999, RH UNP Bodyslide by Robolumps
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Awesome just one slight problem..The textures show up in bodyslide and it shapes to any preset I want...the only issue I have is her skin, it looks like she:s been burned. I use Fair skin and we all know how it looks by now but in bodyslide when I See the model with the RoyalHunting mod her arms and chest look like she:s been scorched14946263_(6).png.918f5d4afb2b3b3dd3e3494f92f6d065.png

Spoiler

13 hours ago, aonduine said:

Awesome just one slight problem..The textures show up in bodyslide and it shapes to any preset I want...the only issue I have is her skin, it looks like she:s been burned. I use Fair skin and we all know how it looks by now but in bodyslide when I See the model with the RoyalHunting mod her arms and chest look like she:s been scorched14946263_(6).png.918f5d4afb2b3b3dd3e3494f92f6d065.png

That is also true for me, it's something I've seen before.  Fortunately, it does not affect the in-game appearance of the models.  The only way I know to fix it is to re-do the Bodyslide project, which I may do in the future, I noticed some slight clipping in the original.

My own screenshots:

Spoiler

UNP_RH_BS_pic.png

20200329193920_1.jpg

10 hours ago, fighter139 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That is also true for me, it's something I've seen before.  Fortunately, it does not affect the in-game appearance of the models.  The only way I know to fix it is to re-do the Bodyslide project, which I may do in the future, I noticed some slight clipping in the original.

My own screenshots:

Hide contents

UNP_RH_BS_pic.png

20200329193920_1.jpg

you:re absolutely right, after a few minutes in bodyslide I just said screw it and played the game, the burn textures were gone! Thanks for the assist!

Eskrym is down. Any chance someone has the two RH prerequisites?

Thanks in advance, this seems like a great mod!

11 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

the skirt HTD doesn't work at all!

So you did something wrong!

(just checked out in-game, works!)

it's not the htd in work well on other armors with htd skirt!?

3 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

That's a start.

If your HTD works on other armors and only the skirt doesn't work => Installation of RH isn't right.

28 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

This might be of interest:

Troubleshooting:

1. The Skirts aren't all HDT/Some of the bodies look different - You didn't build the meshes in Bodyslide

and this:

Installation:

Royal Hunting UNP (2 links  at ESkyrim) - click the "UUNP Bodyslide" AND the "HDT-Pe Version" from this page.  You must download BOTH files:

• The UUNP bodyslide is in the post, titled, "Royal Hunting 2.0 full hdt UUNP bodyslide (leather+olive).7z"
  • The HDT-PE version is in the youtube video's description.

after that you have to install:

Royal Hunting UUNP Full HDT - All Variants.7z (overwrite them all!)

and at the end: run Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (also check if sliders are in the "unassigned" group)

EDIT: I just see that it isn't so easy anymore to get the files needed

On 5/8/2020 at 6:39 PM, D Hine said:

If it helps, I've used Wayback Machine site to retrieve links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0qaWA-pXw&t=0

(Link for Dint's full version in description for video)

Awesome, that actually works!

35 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

You get all files via wayback machine (or just use the link D Hine posted lol)

ITS JUST BOOTS IN THE BODYSLIDE FILES ... I WANTED TO ASK IF THERE ARE UUNP CONVERSIONS FOR ALL THE SKIRTS WITH HDT INTACT THAT WAS IN YOUR DOWNLOAD FILES AND GOT TAKEN DOWN OR YOU JUST CONVERTED SHOES TO NON HH VERSION AND POSTED THAT ... I KNOW THE UUNP CONVERSION PROCEDURE BUT WHEN I CONVERT SKIRT THE HDT GOES AWAY SO I WAS TRYING TO FIND A UUNP BS CONVERTED VERSION THAT HAD HDT INTACT .. BUT NO LUCK SO FAR ... THE ONLY FILE I HAD FROM A WHILE BACK ARE THE OLIVE AND LEATHER CONVERSIONS ONLY ... SO SOMEBODY NEEDS TO CONVERT ALL THE SKIRTS TO UUNP HDT ...

6 hours ago, kriskobingo said:

ITS JUST BOOTS IN THE BODYSLIDE FILES ... I WANTED TO ASK IF THERE ARE UUNP CONVERSIONS FOR ALL THE SKIRTS WITH HDT INTACT THAT WAS IN YOUR DOWNLOAD FILES AND GOT TAKEN DOWN OR YOU JUST CONVERTED SHOES TO NON HH VERSION AND POSTED THAT ... I KNOW THE UUNP CONVERSION PROCEDURE BUT WHEN I CONVERT SKIRT THE HDT GOES AWAY SO I WAS TRYING TO FIND A UUNP BS CONVERTED VERSION THAT HAD HDT INTACT .. BUT NO LUCK SO FAR ... THE ONLY FILE I HAD FROM A WHILE BACK ARE THE OLIVE AND LEATHER CONVERSIONS ONLY ... SO SOMEBODY NEEDS TO CONVERT ALL THE SKIRTS TO UUNP HDT ...

+1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:17 AM, kriskobingo said:

On 7/21/2020 at 6:40 AM, COLOCO said:

+1

OK I will try to break it down (if this is helpful let me know and I will update the main page):

1) Download Karter's mod, disable/delete the .esp files from Karter's mod, but leave the mod activated in the left-hand pane of MO so that the textures load. 

2) Download Robolumps' bodyslide files, these are the bodyslide files you need for the body and skirt. There is no .esp.

3) Download Dint999's version and disable/delete the .esp, this is the version with the .xmls so that the HDT physics works.

4) Download my mod, use my .esp.  This .esp links together the Bodyslide output of (title in Bodyslide) "Royal Hunting UUNP full hdt leather jacket" and "Royal Hunting UUNP full hdt leather skirt" from step 2) with all of the textures in Karter's mod in step 1) so that you will have 8 variants off of a single bodyslide output.  The power of TextureSets!!  Very underused in modding Skyrim IMO.

The boot bodyslide project files "Royal Hunting UUNP Boots" are present in my mod because you need the NiOverride SDTA info in the boots' mesh in the ShapeData folder now that HDTHH is not a requirement.  If you don't build the boots using my bodyslide files, your boots will sink through the floor.  You need 3) because it has the .xmls.  Hope that helps.

Edit - I just realized you actually don't need Karter's original mod because Dint999 reuploaded the entire mod with HDT.  While I personally don't agree with that, you can skip 1) above and it will work just fine.  Make sure your load order on the left-hand side of MO is:

image.png.af529dd6a4e95b8b97e91253cad03ce6.png

One day I have to try again too^^

Last test:

> HDT skirt worked

> NiO heels worked

> UUNP bodyslide worked more or less, outfit arms don't fit the body