Covid19

48 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

Do your own research. There are scientific papers proving the connection between lack of oxygen and the 60gHz frequency.

60GHz is probably actually much LESS dangerous due to the fact that it is completely blocked by the slightest obstruction (trees, buildings, even rain). A simple t-shirt would be sufficient to shield most of your torso from the frequencies. Compared to that, the regular frequencies in normal cell and WiFi service are much more likely a cause for concern for human health as potential carcinogens.

To put it into perspective, if you are so worried about 60GHz and wanting to shut it down, you should also with equal fervor be trying to shut down all WiFi, all cellular service, radio broadcasts, television signals etc.. I assume you are probably not worried about shutting down any of those things and are instead worried only very selectively about 60GHz.

I know people who don't buy microwaves because they think that it will irradiate their food and give them cancer, yet those same people have no qualms about holding a cell phone up to their head all day. They certainly get much more radiation exposure from the cell phone than heating food in a microwave, but they selectively ignore the cell phone exposure because it is a convenience they can't see themselves living without. This 60GHz paranoia is similar.

1 hour ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

. There are scientific papers proving the connection between lack of oxygen and the 60gHz frequency.

Bullshit. Factual Bullshit.

8 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

It takes two generations to grow immunity to radiation.

Bullshit. See: Japan over the last 100 years.

46 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

There is also the cognitive dissonance.

If I throw this patent in their faces, they will say it is off-topic.

Unused patent because it served no practical value. Also lol at the thought that cypto is immune to the same problem any issued artificial 'credit of worth' is. My favorite part is if you were talking this level of shit in China on any public forum you'd already be gone from existence, yet "they" are "arm-in-arm" with "them". Sure. You've never experienced a day of actual oppression in your life and it shows in spades over text on the internet, is how blatant it is.