Alice Madness Returns Clothes

I can't get these dresses to work! The meshes, especially in the bust area, flip out whenever I try to wear them. Any ideas why?

Universal Skeleton Nif

Explanation:

If I'm right, this sounds vaguely familiar...

:P Sorry but: NOOB DETECTED XD

320px-Noob.jpg

Now seriously:

You should totally inform yourself about things like body replacers, BBB animations and Skeletons

BBB animations will not happen if you don't have a compatible skeleton

BBB enabled clothing will not work if you're using a non-BBB skeleton

You're probably using vanilla skeleton, since almost every custom skeleton has BBB enabled

BBB is an animation mechanic standing for "Better Bouncing Boobs" I think... yeah sounds naughty but it's not necessarily about sex

Skeleton is the thing in which all animations are based, it has things called bones, and bones are the things which are controlled in animations. a BBB compatible skeleton has "breast bones", vanilla skeleton doesn't have any.

Animation is a motion file. Data controlling how the skeleton is gonna move. BBB animations include data for moving "breast bones" though this is not necessary, you can have a game with BBB skeleton and outfits without BBB animations (you'll never see breast movement) but you CANNOT have a game with BBB outfits and non BBB skeleton

Clothing and armor is "rigged" to a skeleton and to certain bones. If an outfit has parts rigged to "breast bones" and the skeleton you're using does not have them, it's gonna look bad

Lastly, having non BBB outfits does not matter for they will work with or without BBB skeleton and animations.

But this mod is BBB enabled, so you need the skeleton.

Universal skeleton has every single bone ever created for Oblivion I think.

It sounds a lot like skeleton problem, so hope this solves your case

I updated requirements on the first post too

And welcome to modding world  ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings.

@ elalquimista

Bug ( ?) report  : ... on the "requirements" you've forgotten " OBBM" ( beurk...)  . 

Sorry but i cannot use OBBM ... for security reasons ( it requier "Administrator" rights)  ... so is there a manual 's  install version  downloadable somewhere ?

Cheers ... and of course i was only joking  ( bof , not really in fact) about the " beurk "   .... ;°)

Ohh frakk...

I didn't put OBMM as a requirement because technically it's not.. it's a tool to install mods... but I did mention it

I had the same problem installing and using OBMM in windows 7 (I hate windows 8) But right clicking the launcher and selecting in the pop-up menu the option "run as an administrator" solved the problem for good.

If you can't run programs as administrator then you must be using someone else's computer XD ...or the wrong session

OBMM is a very old tool in the modding world and it's completely safe no matter how much windows cries and complains about it, trust me, it's safe.

There are literally thousands of mods installed though this process.

Fixing it for you would mean decompressing everything, packing everything up and re uploading everything again just for you... when it could be a lot simpler if you could just use the freaking OBMM  :)

So please... PLEEEASE tell me you could do this by running it as an administrator

Hi there.

Hello Elakquimista ,

Hummm... i ' konw that . i was a helperess on Microsoft TechNnet ( Loukiana ) since 3-4 years .... ;°)

First my testing machine run under XP and  W7 ( or in dual / multi boot) . Using a french Oblivion version, i need to edit all the mods i've downloaded ...  most of the time a never use a mod as is ... i just take some  meshes or textures from . I still need XP only for one application not compatible with the "greatest" Windows 7 ( i'm a big fan oif that Operating system...)  : DDS Converter2 ... well i know  i can run it under Windows 7 ( it run perfectly in the "XP virtual mode") , but it's easy to use directly XP .... ;°)

So i  need to know what exactly a mod install and where. 

With OBBM ( i already have it installed - but on anoyther account -, and i used it only one time ... and i don't like it )  i need ( under XP) to open a session with an "Administrator account) ... that's not a problem , and i use 5-6 PCs only for Oblivion ( !!!)  , but when i first testing a mod ( just after i've downloaded it) i'm always under a "limited" account   and if i use "Administrator rights" i have some problem when i return under a limited account  ( example : after modificationd with NifsKope , i cannot save my changes, because the folder was openned first with a "Administrator account"     ... and that rvrn with the shared folders/directories or partitions.

I  also , for security priorities , use a very restricted sitting with my Kaspersky Internet anti-virus .

That's why i don't like programm like OBBM ...

Of course I  can open  an omod on another computer , but i prefer when there is one , use a mamual install. 

That's why i asked if there was another version of your file. 

I don' really play Oblivion, i use it for modding ... and of course i "play"  most of the time , just to test my modifications.

Anyway , don't worry about my request , i'll found a solution .... ;°)

Best regards, and thank you for sharing your works.

PS : and thanks one more time for your fast reply.

PPS : i just need  the meshes from the  first picture's clothe  , i don't need the textures , it's just for some tests at this moment.

This picture :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/page-58?do=findComment&comment=536566

If you even have OBMM already installed you could just extract the files from this OMOD: Right-click on the OMOD file in question in OBMM's right-hand side window and select either one of the 'Convert to archive' or 'Extract to folder' options. No need to use OBMM to actually install the OMOD.

But if you only need the basic Alice outfit, here you are: alice.nif

If you even have OBMM already installed you could just extract the files from this OMOD: Right-click on the OMOD file in question in OBMM's right-hand side window and select either one of the 'Convert to archive' or 'Extract to folder' options. No need to use OBMM to actually install the OMOD.

But if you only need the basic Alice outfit, here you are: attachicon.gifalice.nif

Hi there.

HIiiiiii   ... big " Bisous" for this file .... thank you very much.

Sorry , but i don't like OBBM or even a BAS file, because a always take a look first before testing a mod .

Firstly, i always change the date of an esp ( with XNView ...) for the load order.

Secondly , using a french Oblivion version, with most of the english mods, my dialogues disappear ....  so i need to edit all mods with the CS first. 

Third : most of the time i just use some meshes or textures from a mod  ... that's why i just wanted this Nif file at this moment.

Thanks for the "Tips" , i 've only used OBBM  only one time , no more ,  but without problem  , i just was surprised by the "BSA" redirection  OBBM done.

Anyway , thanks.

Cheers.

NB : extracted with OBBM to another folder this night  (14-10-2013 /  2013-10-14  , +/- 11 PM )...  cannot remember why i was afraid to use OBBM ... 

Hello :) is there a way to install loose file? i don't have oblivion mod manager and this mod looks good :)

Greetings .

What's the problem ?

Take a look at the Poontank post ( #31) ... i've just re-installed OBBM ( automatic install , not the manual install , and under this good  & old XP operating system) )  right now .... no problem : choice "load"  ( your Omod file) --- > extract ( choice your folder) ... after that there is also a BSA file ... ( and an esp of course) .

I don't understand what your "loose file" is  ... sorry .

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/2097

Good evening .

That gave me the creeps

I though the link was down

It's not

Checked

Still gets to mediafire

File is too big to upload here so the system allows to upload a mirror and keep the mod release data in here

Best kept safe in mf under name that does not really suggest it's a rip... for all it seems, "madness" could be just about anything... from a picture of a pit full of clowns to the hidden meaning of the words "damm it I'm mad" spelled backwards...  :lol:

Well as long as mediafail doesn't pull the same bs they pulled awhile back where they started deleting peoples files and handing out strikes to peoples accounts for each file deleted like they were handing out candy. I myself along with many others stopped using mediafail and chose https://mega.co.nz instead. Way better free account I don't think they have a size restriction of files you upload their storage space for free users is 50 gigabytes fast downloading/uploading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Holy shnifllers! those look good. Now imma give you a like

I only recently came back to modding Oblivion

If everything goes nicely I'll be releasing a beta of a massive mod I had on hold for very long time

And maybe with a bit of luck and time perhaps these icons could be included in a re-upload for this?

Holy shnifllers! those look good. Now imma give you a like

I only recently came back to modding Oblivion

If everything goes nicely I'll be releasing a beta of a massive mod I had on hold for very long time

And maybe with a bit of luck and time perhaps these icons could be included in a re-upload for this?

feel free to use them.

I am currently making icons for DSweapons -01.esp,teraarmor.esp,zConversion.esp and yuravica clothes-armor for my personal use.    

I will share when done.

• 2 months later...

Made updated esp with those icons.

I feel too lazy right now to do the whole process of re-packing and re-uploading

All credit for icons goes to Clarktu

Install:

• Replace the esp with this one: Alice Rips.esp
  • Download those icons SEE POST ABOVE WITH THEM
  • Place all of them them (manually) in Oblivion/Data/Textures/Menus/Icons/AliceRips. You'll have to create the folder

IGNORE THIS PART AND READ THE POST BELOW

• 2 weeks later...

It is but not right now

I can easily make a model from the base body to make it act as a layer over it, with alpha maps and transparency textures, such layer would produce a wearable blood stain effect

However I lack expertise on photoshop to do it easy, I'd have to make the blood textures and their alpha maps, and right now that seems like a huge task

Taking the blood stained models from the game is out of the question for me, body models are different and they do not match at all, It would look horrible to try to adjust a feet to another entirely different feet

If anybody is willing to help, I'd be more than happy to proceed