[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

On 4/17/2020 at 12:50 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

Currently the best way of doing so is by changing the headBob value, which can change the distance of your head from the pawn's center. If you'd like, I could add another value for a change in angle too, so their head can move side to side kinda like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7fIPEPvoY&feature=youtu.be

A value to change the angle of the head relative to the body would be great.

32 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

Anyone else wanna start collabing and making some anims for our poor C0ffeee? .3.

I have been working on creating some default animation sets for vanilla animals (and monster girls), but I haven't had a lot of free time lately to work on them.

7 hours ago, KHCN said:

pawns disappeared after installation

and i cant create a new game, it keep return to the world naming screen

no clue what happen

nice sub mod indeed

Probably conflicting with another mod, send me your hugslog (ctrl + f12 in-game)

4 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

I wrote a patch for Facial Anim awhile ago, should still be working iirc

Have yet to see this happen in-game =V

But well, that is not a demand or anything, if anything, i'm more confused why the animations always play backwards on my end: Initiator always is receiving even when being the active/dominant one in the act... Which makes it all really more weird.

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Have yet to see this happen in-game =V

But well, that is not a demand or anything, if anything, i'm more confused why the animations always play backwards on my end: Initiator always is receiving even when being the active/dominant one in the act... Which makes it all really more weird.

A patch as in the facial expressions are aligned...does facial anim have built-in expressions for lovin'? How do I call that?

Also initiator top bug was fixed in the latest patch

3 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

A patch as in the facial expressions are aligned...does facial anim have built-in expressions for lovin'? How do I call that?

Also initiator top bug was fixed in the latest patch

Nice, and yeah, it has a expression that shows up for lovin', but i imagine that since RJW uses a custom loving jobDriver, it doesn't trigger the proper facial expression.

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Nice, and yeah, it has a expression that shows up for lovin', but i imagine that since RJW uses a custom loving jobDriver, it doesn't trigger the proper facial expression.

yep, I went ahead and patched that, all RJW jobs should play the facial anim now

3 hours ago, amrolee said:

After updating the latest version, you can't move after entering the game. Need to start a new game?

Huh, didn't experience that in testing, should be okay to install mid-save. Could you send me your hugslog (ctrl + f12 in-game)?

5 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Huh, didn't experience that in testing, should be okay to install mid-save. Could you send me your hugslog (ctrl + f12 in-game)?

Also experiencing plenty of this, not sure if it's a problem on your end as many actions seem to trigger the "facial-freeze" as i call it. Something along the lines of "no instance found for X" about the facial mod, i believe. Pawns spawn in, freeze in place, or freeze in place when taking certain actions. Prostating-self (Pretend to fall over) seems to be included for me. However a simple "ForceEndCurrentJob" seems to return them to a working state.

Honestly more concerned for the other problem i've been having where i manage to open the right-click interaction menu at the same i unpause the game, while the pawn is already trying to have sex with something, and it just freezes and tries to start a new job ~100 times in 1 step/frame. Had my game crash from that one, but i'm also sure it's base RJW and not this mod (I would hope).

Anyhow, yeah, after i updated my animations to use the latest and thus the facial animation patch, it didn't work at first, so i stopped using a local NL Facial Animation and used the workshop one, and this started happening. Pretty easy to re-create, any pawn that spawns in for the first time seems to get stuck like this. I'll try to catch a log if i remember.

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

Also experiencing plenty of this, not sure if it's a problem on your end as many actions seem to trigger the "facial-freeze" as i call it. Something along the lines of "no instance found for X" about the facial mod, i believe. Pawns spawn in, freeze in place, or freeze in place when taking certain actions. Prostating-self (Pretend to fall over) seems to be included for me. However a simple "ForceEndCurrentJob" seems to return them to a working state.

Honestly more concerned for the other problem i've been having where i manage to open the right-click interaction menu at the same i unpause the game, while the pawn is already trying to have sex with something, and it just freezes and tries to start a new job ~100 times in 1 step/frame. Had my game crash from that one, but i'm also sure it's base RJW and not this mod (I would hope).

Anyhow, yeah, after i updated my animations to use the latest and thus the facial animation patch, it didn't work at first, so i stopped using a local NL Facial Animation and used the workshop one, and this started happening. Pretty easy to re-create, any pawn that spawns in for the first time seems to get stuck like this. I'll try to catch a log if i remember.

Yep, I figured out the problem. When writing my patch for Humanoid AlienRace Framework (HAR) I made it a dependency. So if you don't have that mod, it'll confuse my mod why it's missing.

Below is an alternate version of my mod that removes that patch and all dependencies. The problem is patching HAR is difficult to do without making it a dependency, so I'm considering making the patch a separate mod, or just sticking with the two alternate versions.

https://gitgud.io/Platinumspoons/rimworld-animations/-/tree/No-HAR

2 hours ago, amrolee said:

20200424215118.png.04cf998072ae5921ebb29be02a0a275c.png

ctrl+f12=Upload timeout

I can only give you a screenshot

I figured out the problem. If you're not using the Humanoid Alien Races mod, use the (No Humanoid Alien Races version) in the downloads.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:23 AM, c0ffeeeee said:

I figured out the problem. If you're not using the Humanoid Alien Races mod, use the (No Humanoid Alien Races version) in the downloads.

No effect

I've tried both the NO-HAR version and the normal version

People still get stuck and can't do anything