[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

3 hours ago, NuclearMuffin said:
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Adelitz driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_792) A=Thing_Human1226)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100001f (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.Modules.Interactions.Objects.InteractionWithExtension, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32& AnimationTimeTicks, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, System.Boolean fastAnimForQuickie, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00107] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000c1] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00030] in <b24ae2637b1141b4adf140f888a2cb21>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch0 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch0 (Verse.Root_Play)

This error throws every time sex is trying to initiate, it then fails and their sex need doesn't move. So all my pawns are constantly sexually frustrated. I took out rocketman so it isn't that, but idk what else is doing it.

Double check your version of Animation is compatible with your version of RJW. Should just be using latest of both, should work fine.

They could have been using Coffee's lazy updater, which is doing the following:

*** Please tell me who you are.

Run

git config --global user.email "you@example.com"
  git config --global user.name "Your Name"

to set your account's default identity.
Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.

fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got '

Some of the animations in one of my saves broke randomly after working fine yesterday, and still work fine in a fresh world. Pawns' clothes flicker on and off, and random sex just has the pawns do the default 'melee thrust' animation, but hero mode animations are seemingly unaffected. The only unusual thing in the dev log is about a hundred notifications of Dubs Central Heating "Could not regenerate layer DubsCentralHeating.SectionLayer_AirDuctOverlay: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" (which is odd because I haven't built anything from that mod in this save).

Edit: I reverted to an earlier autosave, and it works fine, so something done in the save itself caused some animations to stop working. Odd.

Edited by BestPony
More info

I've had this issue for a while now, not sure what the issue is as updating mods to the latest versions has not solved it. Whenever I use the animations manager to "shift actors" it does nothing and I get this error 

Exception filling window for Rimworld_Animations.MainTabWindow_OffsetConfigure: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.MainTabWindow_OffsetConfigure.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x004e2] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001ce] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle) 

Update: 

I found I was having this issue elsewhere with vanilla Rimworld so I think the issue will be with that rather than this mod itself. Apparently a lot of people had this problem a while back after an update and turns out a lot of different mods could cause it so I've gotta try and find out which one 

Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_FarmAnimalsWanderIn+<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<TryFindRandomPawnKind>b__0 (Verse.PawnKindDef x) [0x00037] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].MoveNext () [0x00037] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] weightSelector, T& result) [0x0021b] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_FarmAnimalsWanderIn.TryFindRandomPawnKind (Verse.Map map, Verse.PawnKindDef& kind) [0x0002a] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_FarmAnimalsWanderIn.CanFireNowSub (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00028] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker.RimWorld.IncidentWorker.CanFireNow_Patch1(RimWorld.IncidentWorker,RimWorld.IncidentParms)
  at Verse.DebugActionsIncidents.DoIncidentDebugAction (RimWorld.IIncidentTarget target, System.Int32 iterations) [0x000d0] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at Verse.DebugActionsIncidents+<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<GetIncidentDebugAction>b__0 () [0x00000] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister.DebugAction (System.String label, System.Action action, System.Boolean highlight) [0x0003f] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.DoListingItems () [0x00077] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_OptionLister.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00176] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001ce] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Mouse position stack is not empty. There were more calls to BeginScrollView than EndScrollView. Fixing.
Verse.Widgets:EnsureMousePositionStackEmpty ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edited by Puffy Bue
On 12/4/2021 at 6:02 PM, NuclearMuffin said:
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Adelitz driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_792) A=Thing_Human1226)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100001f (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.Modules.Interactions.Objects.InteractionWithExtension, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32& AnimationTimeTicks, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, System.Boolean fastAnimForQuickie, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00107] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000c1] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00030] in <b24ae2637b1141b4adf140f888a2cb21>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch0 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch0 (Verse.Root_Play)

This error throws every time sex is trying to initiate, it then fails and their sex need doesn't move. So all my pawns are constantly sexually frustrated. I took out rocketman so it isn't that, but idk what else is doing it.

Maybe download RJW v.4.8.2 then go to the RJW-animations gitgud in the HISTORY tab and download the version from a month ago.

Of course, remove the old RJW and RJW-animations and replace with the downloaded ones

On 12/14/2021 at 12:09 AM, Puffy Bue said:

I've had this issue for a while now, not sure what the issue is as updating mods to the latest versions has not solved it. Whenever I use the animations manager to "shift actors" it does nothing and I get this error 

Exception filling window for Rimworld_Animations.MainTabWindow_OffsetConfigure: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.MainTabWindow_OffsetConfigure.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x004e2] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 

Update: 

I found I was having this issue elsewhere with vanilla Rimworld so I think the issue will be with that rather than this mod itself. Apparently a lot of people had this problem a while back after an update and turns out a lot of different mods could cause it so I've gotta try and find out which one 

I've fixed my vanilla Rimworld issues but I still get this error when trying to shift actors in the animations manager

I seem to be having a bug with my very modded Rimworld. I've started a new game, and properly ordered RJW, along with the animation framework. I can take a screenshot of my mod order if required. However, whenever one of my colonists does "lovin'", they will go and have sex, the animation will play properly, and then one, and only one of them will actually get up and get clothed once lovin' is done. In other words, one of them will stay stuck in the final frame of the animation and in the lovin' activity, with their path-finding locked to the other person as if they were still doing a quickie until I manually click stop on them, while the other will get up and go to work. I'm totally unsure what could be causing this. Also hoping someone might have recommended settings for Children/Pregnancy and RJW as a very minor aside. Provided below is part of my output log from Hugs. Hoping you all might be able to help me troubleshoot this. Everything else in the pack seems to be working, no crashes, no conflicts, etc. Thank you!

Figure I'll post my error log here as well. Hopefully someone will be able to help.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Kitten driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_199) A=Thing_Human442)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.giver' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.rjw.SemenHelper.cumOn_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.BodyPartRecord,single,Verse.Pawn,int)
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (rjw.SexProps props) [0x006fb] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch8 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch5 (Verse.TickManager)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)

Exception ticking Man (at (152, 0, 147)). Suppressing further errors. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.LoopNeverending () [0x000b9] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.tickAnim () [0x00059] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.CompTick () [0x000af] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Tick () [0x00024] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch8(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2(Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch5 (Verse.TickManager)

Edited by anon12312
2 hours ago, anon12312 said:

I seem to be having a bug with my very modded Rimworld. I've started a new game, and properly ordered RJW, along with the animation framework. I can take a screenshot of my mod order if required. However, whenever one of my colonists does "lovin'", they will go and have sex, the animation will play properly, and then one, and only one of them will actually get up and get clothed once lovin' is done. In other words, one of them will stay stuck in the final frame of the animation and in the lovin' activity, with their path-finding locked to the other person as if they were still doing a quickie until I manually click stop on them, while the other will get up and go to work. I'm totally unsure what could be causing this. Also hoping someone might have recommended settings for Children/Pregnancy and RJW as a very minor aside. Provided below is part of my output log from Hugs. Hoping you all might be able to help me troubleshoot this. Everything else in the pack seems to be working, no crashes, no conflicts, etc. Thank you!

Figure I'll post my error log here as well. Hopefully someone will be able to help.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Kitten driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_199) A=Thing_Human442)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.giver' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.rjw.SemenHelper.cumOn_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.BodyPartRecord,single,Verse.Pawn,int)
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (rjw.SexProps props) [0x006fb] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch8 (Verse.Pawn)

Exception ticking Man (at (152, 0, 147)). Suppressing further errors. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.LoopNeverending () [0x000b9] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.tickAnim () [0x00059] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.CompBodyAnimator.CompTick () [0x000af] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Tick () [0x00024] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch8(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2(Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch3 (string)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)

System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.giver' not found

That error tells me you are using out of date RJW submods. You didnt post a hugslog so I cant tell you what they are. But for starters I would update animations and RJW.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.giver' not found

That error tells me you are using out of date RJW submods. You didnt post a hugslog so I cant tell you what they are. But for starters I would update animations and RJW.

Sorry about that! I'll go ahead and post one promptly. I used Coffee's updater for RJW and the animation subset as well as the others, but it's possible some of the patches or w/e are out of date? I'll go ahead and edit this post with a Hugslog as soon as my Rimworld loads up.

Update: Here we go!
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/40c7df4f735a77ae7c898dfd0bd2fd8e

Edited by anon12312
14 minutes ago, anon12312 said:

Sorry about that! I'll go ahead and post one promptly. I used Coffee's updater for RJW and the animation subset as well as the others, but it's possible some of the patches or w/e are out of date? I'll go ahead and edit this post with a Hugslog as soon as my Rimworld loads up.

actually i recognize this bit here:

at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.rjw.SemenHelper.cumOn_Patch2

That is from I Feel Dirty, that mod is not updated to work with latest RJW yet. That one is likely causing these issues. But you could have others out of date too.

Edit: Ok saw the hugslog, I would drop sexperience, dirty talk, i feel dirty, and i also see children and pregnancy erroring for whatever reason too.

Edited by Tory187
Just now, anon12312 said:

I updated my post with the Hugslib. I'll try removing the mod now and seeing if that helps.

20 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

actually i recognize this bit here:

at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.rjw.SemenHelper.cumOn_Patch2

That is from I Feel Dirty, that mod is not updated to work with latest RJW yet. That one is likely causing these issues. But you could have others out of date too.

Edit: Ok saw the hugslog, I would drop sexperience, dirty talk, i feel dirty, and i also see children and pregnancy erroring for whatever reason too.

Gotcha... Weird. Alright. I'll try removing all of those and seeing if that helps. Would babies and children be a good alternative? The whole point of getting RJW was actually a realism thing because I wanted multiple generations of colonists for a long term campaign. I was hoping Children and Pregnancy would work since it's in the recommended list for RJW.

1 minute ago, anon12312 said:

Gotcha... Weird. Alright. I'll try removing all of those and seeing if that helps. Would babies and children be a good alternative? The whole point of getting RJW was actually a realism thing because I wanted multiple generations of colonists for a long term campaign. I was hoping Children and Pregnancy would work since it's in the recommended list for RJW.

Yeah I have not seen any issues with babies and children. I think Children and Pregnancy just hasnt been updated for awhile now. 

I would replace your copy of sexperience with this one: https://github.com/c0ffeee/RJW-Sexperience/archive/refs/heads/master.zip its an updated fork made by c0ffee so it can work with latest rjw.

17 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Yeah I have not seen any issues with babies and children. I think Children and Pregnancy just hasnt been updated for awhile now. 

I would replace your copy of sexperience with this one: https://github.com/c0ffeee/RJW-Sexperience/archive/refs/heads/master.zip its an updated fork made by c0ffee so it can work with latest rjw.

Yeah. Your recommendation seems to have fixed it. Thanks a ton. I'll try that version of sexperience to see if it works, and might wind up trying to add back one or two of the others to see which it is that was causing the particular issue. If I do that extra work I'll be sure to post here to let folks know which. I might get lazy though as I barely slept tonight.

So I don't know if its a problem with this mod, or the animations addon or rimjobworld itself but one of my settlers keeps pulling their partner away to do a quickie but then once as they get there nothing happens and they go back to what they were doing, the sex need not going up and the same pawn doing it all over again. and for animal on animal it says like for example "sow 1 is being raped" and when I go over to look sow 1 is stunned but they just stand there for a few moments and then nothing happens and within like 30 secs the same thing will happen again. Could someone please help me out with this?

On 12/30/2021 at 12:34 AM, Goddess_moka said:

So I don't know if its a problem with this mod, or the animations addon or rimjobworld itself but one of my settlers keeps pulling their partner away to do a quickie but then once as they get there nothing happens and they go back to what they were doing, the sex need not going up and the same pawn doing it all over again. and for animal on animal it says like for example "sow 1 is being raped" and when I go over to look sow 1 is stunned but they just stand there for a few moments and then nothing happens and within like 30 secs the same thing will happen again. Could someone please help me out with this?

Okay so I have confirmed that it seems to be the animation framework or the addons that it recommends so can anyone please help me out? 

(Pretty sure it was RJW animations that added this) Still having an issue with the offset manager / animations manager when trying to shift actors. Trying to shift actors does nothing. Sucks because it seems a lot of the time certain pawns will always take priority over doing a certain action, so a pawn tends to always give actions rather than receive, even when given forced actions to recieve they will still give instead - or opposite way round where a pawn will only receive than give.

Shifting actors in animation...
Verse.Log:Message (string)
Rimworld_Animations.MainTabWindow_OffsetConfigure:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)

Edited by Puffy Bue

Im going to keep posting this until one of you figures this out. We are not psychic, we dont know where the mod/you went wrong in the process of installing. If you want answers then you need to provide basic information. The kind of information that a hugslog lists. 

Ctrl + F12 after you see something you dont like in the game. Post it here, then I can and may be willing to help.