[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

On 9/24/2021 at 10:05 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

I left some debugging log info if you enable debug mode in the anim settings, try enabling it and seeing what it says regarding the types and races

I did yes, I have seen all of the animations being tested and none of them are matching so it defaults to "randomly selecting animation".
in fact, the animations I created for the animal pack are actually not listed at all; the animation defNames don't show up in the logs and I am not sure why.
it seems like they are not being considered. any idea why that could happen? the other animations in the animal animation pack show up in the logs; but not the oral ones I created. they don't show up in the debug log even when choosing rape: but the animations are still selected properly if chosen via the rape menu, just not the "invite for breeding" menu.

just to make sure it isn't something simple, this is what my xml file looks like..

Spoiler

<Rimworld_Animations.AnimationDef> <!--added by IridiumX-->
    <defName>Beast_Oral</defName>
    <label>male humanlike on animal oral</label>
    <sounds>true</sounds>
    <sexTypes>
      <li>Rimming</li>
	  <li>Cunnilingus</li>
    </sexTypes>
	<interactionDefTypes>
      <li>Cunnilingus</li>
	  <li>CunnilingusRape</li>
	  <li>Rimming</li>
	  <li>RimmingRape</li>
    </interactionDefTypes>
    <actors>
      <li>
        <defNames>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
        </bodyDefTypes>
        <isFucked>true</isFucked>
      </li>
      <li>
        <defNames>
			<li>Human</li>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
		</bodyDefTypes>
        <isFucking>true</isFucking>
        <initiator>true</initiator>
		<requiredGenitals>
        </requiredGenitals>
        <bodyTypeOffset>
          <Hulk>(0, 0.2)</Hulk>
        </bodyTypeOffset>
      </li>
    </actors>

Spoiler
    <defName>Beast_Muzzlefuck</defName>
    <label>male/futa humanlike receiving oral from animal</label>
    <sounds>true</sounds>
    <sexTypes>
      <li>Fellatio</li>
    </sexTypes>
	<interactionDefTypes>
      <li>Fellatio</li>
      <li>FellatioRape</li>
    </interactionDefTypes>
    <actors>
      <li>
        <defNames>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
        </bodyDefTypes>
      </li>
      <li>
        <defNames>
			<li>Human</li>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
		</bodyDefTypes>
		<requiredGenitals>
          <li>Penis</li>
        </requiredGenitals>
        <bodyTypeOffset>
          <Hulk>(0, 0.2)</Hulk>
        </bodyTypeOffset>
      </li>
    </actors>

10 hours ago, IriX640 said:

I did yes, I have seen all of the animations being tested and none of them are matching so it defaults to "randomly selecting animation".
in fact, the animations I created for the animal pack are actually not listed at all; the animation defNames don't show up in the logs and I am not sure why.
it seems like they are not being considered. any idea why that could happen? the other animations in the animal animation pack show up in the logs; but not the oral ones I created. they don't show up in the debug log even when choosing rape: but the animations are still selected properly if chosen via the rape menu, just not the "invite for breeding" menu.

just to make sure it isn't something simple, this is what my xml file looks like..

Reveal hidden contents

<defName>Beast_Oral</defName>
    <label>male humanlike on animal oral</label>
    <sounds>true</sounds>
    <sexTypes>
      <li>Rimming</li>
	  <li>Cunnilingus</li>
    </sexTypes>
	<interactionDefTypes>
      <li>Cunnilingus</li>
	  <li>CunnilingusRape</li>
	  <li>Rimming</li>
	  <li>RimmingRape</li>
    </interactionDefTypes>
    <actors>
      <li>
        <defNames>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
        </bodyDefTypes>
      </li>
      <li>
        <defNames>
			<li>Human</li>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
		</bodyDefTypes>
		<requiredGenitals>
        </requiredGenitals>
        <bodyTypeOffset>
          <Hulk>(0, 0.2)</Hulk>
        </bodyTypeOffset>
      </li>
    </actors>

Reveal hidden contents
    <defName>Beast_Muzzlefuck</defName>
    <label>male/futa humanlike receiving oral from animal</label>
    <sounds>true</sounds>
    <sexTypes>
      <li>Fellatio</li>
    </sexTypes>
	<interactionDefTypes>
      <li>Fellatio</li>
      <li>FellatioRape</li>
    </interactionDefTypes>
    <actors>
      <li>
        <defNames>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
        </bodyDefTypes>
      </li>
      <li>
        <defNames>
			<li>Human</li>
        </defNames>
		<bodyDefTypes>
		</bodyDefTypes>
		<requiredGenitals>
          <li>Penis</li>
        </requiredGenitals>
        <bodyTypeOffset>
          <Hulk>(0, 0.2)</Hulk>
        </bodyTypeOffset>
      </li>
    </actors>

Ah, for beast you'll need to use the beast interactiontypes from RJW under rjw/1.3/Defs/InteractionDef/Breeding

8 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Ah, for beast you'll need to use the beast interactiontypes from RJW under rjw/1.3/Defs/InteractionDef/Breeding

really? so is there no way to differentiate between fellatio, rimming, or cunnilingus anymore for beast interactions? or could I still use the fellatio/rimming/cunnilingus tags on top of the "oral breeding" tag to narrow the animations down? because my pack has rimming/cunnilingus and fellatio animations. thank you for your help. it worked for a long time, up until the last big update, and I've been trying to figure out what I needed to change.

On 7/8/2021 at 11:06 PM, Tory187 said:

outdated Humanoid Aliens

i have pink squares instead  textures . alienraces - auto steam updated / tried replace  with manual  from github same issue   
log  contains  records like: 

No hediff graphics found at Parts/Warg/Warg_Ear_Left_Behind for hediff  in Human
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/<>c__DisplayClass33_0:<GenerateMeshsAndMeshPools>b__1 (AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon)
HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions:Do<AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon>,System.Action`1<AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon>)
AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator:GenerateMeshsAndMeshPools ()

static  body textures work fine 

21 minutes ago, Andarus said:

The Hair on my Pawns is randomly floating during Animations.

In my case I had to disable the two mods "[NL] Facial Animation" version date 17/10 and the experimentals side mod". It only messed up the heads position that gave an floating hair effect as seen before. No idea why, perhaps incompatible bodytypes or alignment. (My mod folder and settings is too clutered to be much of an help, sorry.)

On 10/17/2021 at 4:39 PM, MagicWizard said:

In my case I had to disable the two mods "[NL] Facial Animation" version date 17/10 and the experimentals side mod". It only messed up the heads position that gave an floating hair effect as seen before. No idea why, perhaps incompatible bodytypes or alignment. (My mod folder and settings is too clutered to be much of an help, sorry.)

Well, I'd rather live with the floating Hair then.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had an issue recently with the 'Joining someone in bed' action not working correctly? The pawn moves towards the other, they kind of jump a bit, no animation plays, and then they just go back to sleeping or doing whatever. I tried removing every mod except RJW, Harmony, Hugslib, and this one, and the action was still broken. Once I removed this one the action worked normally, although without any animations obviously.

Edit: Seems like something was broken in this commit https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/commit/f084fa0df37a5accc4d4b575ffa16d44eb015640

I rolled back to the dll from this commit https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/commit/e8313765f42cbcda73aeb63a24dea113fd16d4ab

and now the action/animation are working correctly

Edited by Omicr0n
Fix links
2 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

Has anyone had an issue recently with the 'Joining someone in bed' action not working correctly? The pawn moves towards the other, they kind of jump a bit, no animation plays, and then they just go back to sleeping or doing whatever. I tried removing every mod except RJW, Harmony, Hugslib, and this one, and the action was still broken. Once I removed this one the action worked normally, although without any animations obviously.

Edit: Seems like something was broken in this commit https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/commit/f084fa0df37a5accc4d4b575ffa16d44eb015640

I rolled back to the dll from this commit https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/commit/e8313765f42cbcda73aeb63a24dea113fd16d4ab

and now the action/animation are working correctly

yeah should be fixed in the latest version, reverted something that wasn't working right

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this error: 

Exception in Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderCache: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenDraw.DrawMeshNowOrLater (UnityEngine.Mesh mesh, UnityEngine.Vector3 loc, UnityEngine.Quaternion quat, UnityEngine.Material mat, System.Boolean drawNow) [0x00043] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - prefix Torann.ARimworldOfMagic: Boolean TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod+DrawMesh_Cloaks_Patch:Prefix(Mesh mesh, Vector3 loc, Quaternion quat, Material mat, Boolean drawNow)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawPawnBody (UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, Verse.Rot4 facing, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags, UnityEngine.Mesh& bodyMesh) [0x001a3] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - transpiler rimworld.erdelf.alien_race.main: IEnumerable`1 AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:DrawPawnBodyTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - prefix Torann.ARimworldOfMagic: Boolean TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod+PawnRenderer_Undead_Prefix:Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3 rootLoc, Single angle, Rot4 facing, RotDrawMode& bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags flags, Pawn ___pawn, Mesh& bodyMesh)
     - postfix Annelitrice.Mod: Void Annelitrice.DrawPawnBody_Patch:Postfix(Pawn ___pawn, PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc, Single& angle, Rot4& facing, RotDrawMode& bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags& flags, Mesh& bodyMesh)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal (UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, System.Boolean renderBody, Verse.Rot4 bodyFacing, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags) [0x001a5] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - transpiler rimworld.erdelf.alien_race.main: IEnumerable`1 AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:RenderPawnInternalTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - transpiler AOCDevil.Harmony: IEnumerable`1 AOCDevil.Harmony_AOCDevil:RotationTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - transpiler AOCDevil.Harmony: IEnumerable`1 AOCDevil.Harmony_AOCDevil:JoyRideTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - transpiler Annelitrice.Mod: IEnumerable`1 Annelitrice.RenderPawnInternal_Patch:RenderPawnInternal_Transpiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions, ILGenerator ilg)
     - transpiler rimworldanim: IEnumerable`1 Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer:Transpiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - prefix rimworld.torann.tmagic: Boolean TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod:PawnRenderer_UndeadInternal_Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc, Single angle, Boolean renderBody, Rot4 bodyFacing, RotDrawMode& bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags flags, Pawn ___pawn, PawnGraphicSet ___graphics)
     - prefix rimworldanim: Void Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer:Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc, Single& angle, Boolean renderBody, Rot4& bodyFacing, RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags flags)
     - prefix babies.and.children.continued.13: Boolean BabiesAndChildren.Harmony.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal_Patch:Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderCache (Verse.Rot4 rotation, System.Single angle, UnityEngine.Vector3 positionOffset, System.Boolean renderHead, System.Boolean renderBody, System.Boolean portrait, System.Boolean renderHeadgear, System.Boolean renderClothes, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] overrideApparelColor, System.Nullable`1[T] overrideHairColor, System.Boolean stylingStation) [0x00186] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - transpiler net.pardeike.rimworld.lib.harmony: IEnumerable`1 VisualExceptions.ExceptionsAndActivatorHandler:Transpiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions, MethodBase original)

Visual Exceptions says it has to do with A Rimworld of Magic, AOC, Babies and Children and Annelitrice. It's not a major bug, but it makes my game stutter from time to time. Maybe AOC race needs a patch?

Edited by E Boy
7 hours ago, E Boy said:

I keep getting this error: 

Exception in Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderCache: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenDraw.DrawMeshNowOrLater (UnityEngine.Mesh mesh, UnityEngine.Vector3 loc, UnityEngine.Quaternion quat, UnityEngine.Material mat, System.Boolean drawNow) [0x00043] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - prefix Torann.ARimworldOfMagic: Boolean TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod+DrawMesh_Cloaks_Patch:Prefix(Mesh mesh, Vector3 loc, Quaternion quat, Material mat, Boolean drawNow)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawPawnBody (UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, Verse.Rot4 facing, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags, UnityEngine.Mesh& bodyMesh) [0x001a3] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - transpiler rimworld.erdelf.alien_race.main: IEnumerable`1 AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:DrawPawnBodyTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - prefix Torann.ARimworldOfMagic: Boolean TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod+PawnRenderer_Undead_Prefix:Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3 rootLoc, Single angle, Rot4 facing, RotDrawMode& bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags flags, Pawn ___pawn, Mesh& bodyMesh)
     - postfix Annelitrice.Mod: Void Annelitrice.DrawPawnBody_Patch:Postfix(Pawn ___pawn, PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc, Single& angle, Rot4& facing, RotDrawMode& bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags& flags, Mesh& bodyMesh)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal (UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, System.Boolean renderBody, Verse.Rot4 bodyFacing, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags) [0x001a5] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - transpiler rimworld.erdelf.alien_race.main: IEnumerable`1 AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:RenderPawnInternalTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - transpiler AOCDevil.Harmony: IEnumerable`1 AOCDevil.Harmony_AOCDevil:RotationTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - transpiler AOCDevil.Harmony: IEnumerable`1 AOCDevil.Harmony_AOCDevil:JoyRideTranspiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - transpiler Annelitrice.Mod: IEnumerable`1 Annelitrice.RenderPawnInternal_Patch:RenderPawnInternal_Transpiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions, ILGenerator ilg)
     - transpiler rimworldanim: IEnumerable`1 Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer:Transpiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions)
     - prefix rimworld.torann.tmagic: Boolean TorannMagic.TorannMagicMod:PawnRenderer_UndeadInternal_Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc, Single angle, Boolean renderBody, Rot4 bodyFacing, RotDrawMode& bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags flags, Pawn ___pawn, PawnGraphicSet ___graphics)
     - prefix rimworldanim: Void Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer:Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc, Single& angle, Boolean renderBody, Rot4& bodyFacing, RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, PawnRenderFlags flags)
     - prefix babies.and.children.continued.13: Boolean BabiesAndChildren.Harmony.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal_Patch:Prefix(PawnRenderer __instance, Vector3& rootLoc)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderCache (Verse.Rot4 rotation, System.Single angle, UnityEngine.Vector3 positionOffset, System.Boolean renderHead, System.Boolean renderBody, System.Boolean portrait, System.Boolean renderHeadgear, System.Boolean renderClothes, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] overrideApparelColor, System.Nullable`1[T] overrideHairColor, System.Boolean stylingStation) [0x00186] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
     - transpiler net.pardeike.rimworld.lib.harmony: IEnumerable`1 VisualExceptions.ExceptionsAndActivatorHandler:Transpiler(IEnumerable`1 instructions, MethodBase original)

Visual Exceptions says it has to do with A Rimworld of Magic, AOC, Babies and Children and Annelitrice. It's not a major bug, but it makes my game stutter from time to time. Maybe AOC race needs a patch?

AOC and Annelitrice both have patches, likely its A Rimworld of Magic that needs a patch, that turns out to have creatures that have their own basePawns. I'll add a patch for it in a bit.

Alright its up, update animations for the patch.

Edited by Tory187

Hi, deleted my last post coz i found a solution to it, but there is a issue with : Regrowth Mutated Animals Pack, now i can see in the files, a patch is there but deathclaws don't seem to have animations, so i dunno what to do about it.

OK, Back to MHW Saffi-Jiva need's a good slapppin'

oh the link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2208033686&searchtext=regrowth

OH, and How are Y'all?

6 hours ago, Tory187 said:

AOC and Annelitrice both have patches, likely its A Rimworld of Magic that needs a patch, that turns out to have creatures that have their own basePawns. I'll add a patch for it in a bit.

Alright its up, update animations for the patch.

Thanks a lot!

Well, the exception seems to still be happening. I'll post it here again in a spoiler just in case it's actually something different this time and I'm just not seeing the difference.

Spoiler

I did remove all the old mod version's content from the folder and move in the new ones, and also checked twice if I had the newest version from Github...

6 hours ago, E Boy said:

Well, the exception seems to still be happening. I'll post it here again in a spoiler just in case it's actually something different this time and I'm just not seeing the difference.

Reveal hidden contents

I did remove all the old mod version's content from the folder and move in the new ones, and also checked twice if I had the newest version from Github...

Hmm seems the basepawns were not the issue here. Im guessing A Rimworld of Magic has some kind of fancy different render code stuff for their cloaks i guess? When does this error show? is it every tick? Try removing cloaks off of pawns, see what is triggering this error it would help narrow down what the issue is. I see a lot of transpilers in the error, if anyone can fix this its c0ffee. I think ive exhausted my ability here lol.

13 hours ago, Middle_aged_dragon said:

Hi, deleted my last post coz i found a solution to it, but there is a issue with : Regrowth Mutated Animals Pack, now i can see in the files, a patch is there but deathclaws don't seem to have animations, so i dunno what to do about it.

OK, Back to MHW Saffi-Jiva need's a good slapppin'

oh the link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2208033686&searchtext=regrowth

OH, and How are Y'all?

Ill check it out and update animal patch sometime.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

Hmm seems the basepawns were not the issue here. Im guessing A Rimworld of Magic has some kind of fancy different render code stuff for their cloaks i guess? When does this error show? is it every tick? Try removing cloaks off of pawns, see what is triggering this error it would help narrow down what the issue is. I see a lot of transpilers in the error, if anyone can fix this its c0ffee. I think ive exhausted my ability here lol.

Ill check it out and update animal patch sometime.

All my 12(-ish) pawns do wear cloaks, but it's definitely not every tick that it happens (around 12 times per minute). I'll try removing all the cloaks and see if it helps at all. But really, thanks a lot for trying!

Getting this error. Can't figure it out.

Error in static constructor of Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type rjw.Bed_Utility, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesInternal(System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x00013] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.RuntimeType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethodExtensions.GetFromType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor (HarmonyLib.Harmony instance, System.Type type) [0x00030] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateClassProcessor (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.Harmony_PatchAll..cctor () [0x00012] in <aa4c5b78f62d461e80a99d203a8e8b8a>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0 
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

https://gist.github.com/1eb905e4d3bb89fcd564e7df9d827942

I am having a issue with the mod. Since the latest version of RJW it broke a lot of the game, so I decide to rollback. The problem I found is that the animations broke as well and no longer play at all. They work with the latest version of RJW, but not with the older version. Is there any older version of this mod before it was updated for RJW 4.9.0 so I can play the game with animations until the bugs have been fixed?

4 hours ago, jenova666 said:

I am having a issue with the mod. Since the latest version of RJW it broke a lot of the game, so I decide to rollback. The problem I found is that the animations broke as well and no longer play at all. They work with the latest version of RJW, but not with the older version. Is there any older version of this mod before it was updated for RJW 4.9.0 so I can play the game with animations until the bugs have been fixed?

https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/archive/644fca21bf3d010d62c4a7a1c109f18185da4326/rimworld-animations-644fca21bf3d010d62c4a7a1c109f18185da4326.zip

For future reference in Gitgud you can click on where it says "History" and there you can browse the files of any previous build and download them. Link above is latest build for 4.8.2

Hello, I've been having trouble getting the animations to play. I've been attempting to troubleshoot this pretty extensively but haven't had any luck. Is there anything in this error message that may indicate where the issue is occurring?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn John driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_279) A=Thing_Human311)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100001f (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.Modules.Interactions.Objects.InteractionWithExtension, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32& AnimationTimeTicks, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, System.Boolean fastAnimForQuickie, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00107] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000c1] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00030] in <b24ae2637b1141b4adf140f888a2cb21>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Appreciate any assistance!

49 minutes ago, daxamur said:

Hello, I've been having trouble getting the animations to play. I've been attempting to troubleshoot this pretty extensively but haven't had any luck. Is there anything in this error message that may indicate where the issue is occurring?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn John driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_279) A=Thing_Human311)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100001f (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.Modules.Interactions.Objects.InteractionWithExtension, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32& AnimationTimeTicks, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, System.Boolean fastAnimForQuickie, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00107] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000c1] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00030] in <b24ae2637b1141b4adf140f888a2cb21>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <e13bd2f1929544099ed2b58e66ece833>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Appreciate any assistance!

Discovered this was occurring to me not having the latest version of RJW 4.8 vs 4.9 as the older version is the most up to date listed on LL. Went ahead and downloaded the latest version from gitgud, and everything seems to be working properly now!

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Adelitz driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_792) A=Thing_Human1226)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch0 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch0 (Verse.Root_Play)

This error throws every time sex is trying to initiate, it then fails and their sex need doesn't move. So all my pawns are constantly sexually frustrated. I took out rocketman so it isn't that, but idk what else is doing it.