[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

There was a patch with a typo in it, I wonder if that was causing issues? Typo is gone now so hopefully everything is all fine.

Next time you do run into errors though be sure to upload a hugslog so we are aware of what the issue is. Ctrl F12 in game.

Edited by Tory187

@Tory187
Wow, Littluna is already patched? That's incredible. The mod was brand new too.
The basepawn patches look different, don't tell me you even added support to their race-specific abilities too???! Awesome!

I noticed the BasePawn patches are using the JP descriptions on the skills, so I dug into the translations.
(To clarify; English patches were not fixing the racial skill descriptions on some of the Ayame races that the BasePawn patch touched.)

And I manually swapped the JP to ENG in the BasePawn patches, which has worked after a quick test. I'm sorry to inconvenience you.

I'm kinda retarded but seeing a body without nipples upsets me so I spent a minute gluing nipples onto the Littluna body and added a more noticeable thigh gap.
I'm leaving that here in case someone wants it(?)
Naked_Female_south.png.9de9c32ba9831df908494cdfcb1973df.png

NecloseBasePawn.xml LittlunaBasePawn.xml NearmareBasePawn.xml

4 hours ago, Tory187 said:

There was a patch with a typo in it, I wonder if that was causing issues? Typo is gone now so hopefully everything is all fine.

Next time you do run into errors though be sure to upload a hugslog so we are aware of what the issue is. Ctrl F12 in game.

it worked good,no error when turning the anim mods on

A favorite mod went 1.3 recently, and I've found it doesn't render at all only when RJW animation is active.  All mods are in proper order, I isolated "RJW Animation" as the one that affects it. The Mod is the Elona Imouto Race.

I don't know all that much about coding, but its a goofy mod that I'd missnorender.jpg.0993573321e7ac5a8e92d821443c4565.jpg. I'd be thankful if I could use both active since your mod is quite exceptional.

I get endless errors.. One expanded on a colonist named Nio.

Exception drawing Nio: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnAt_Patch.ClearCache (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0000f] in <e2d90318f2534876bb1306dc30233aaa>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch0(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings ()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

17 hours ago, LukePHils said:

*Sigh* Really Really REAAAALLLYY wanted this mod for 1.3 ;-;

But I just can't live without Rocketman. Rocketman is life, my Rimworld would never work without it 

I think the specific feature that breaks animation ticks is the time dilation one. you could see if there is just an option to turn that off.

14 hours ago, Bastolve said:

@Tory187
Wow, Littluna is already patched? That's incredible. The mod was brand new too.
The basepawn patches look different, don't tell me you even added support to their race-specific abilities too???! Awesome!

I noticed the BasePawn patches are using the JP descriptions on the skills, so I dug into the translations.
(To clarify; English patches were not fixing the racial skill descriptions on some of the Ayame races that the BasePawn patch touched.)

And I manually swapped the JP to ENG in the BasePawn patches, which has worked after a quick test. I'm sorry to inconvenience you.

I'm kinda retarded but seeing a body without nipples upsets me so I spent a minute gluing nipples onto the Littluna body and added a more noticeable thigh gap.
I'm leaving that here in case someone wants it(?)
Naked_Female_south.png.9de9c32ba9831df908494cdfcb1973df.png

NecloseBasePawn.xml 3.38 kB · 2 downloads LittlunaBasePawn.xml 2.82 kB · 2 downloads NearmareBasePawn.xml 3.34 kB · 2 downloads

Cool Ill see about getting these translations in there too, thanks!

5 hours ago, Bastardo said:

A favorite mod went 1.3 recently, and I've found it doesn't render at all only when RJW animation is active.  All mods are in proper order, I isolated "RJW Animation" as the one that affects it. The Mod is the Elona Imouto Race.

I don't know all that much about coding, but its a goofy mod that I'd missnorender.jpg.0993573321e7ac5a8e92d821443c4565.jpg. I'd be thankful if I could use both active since your mod is quite exceptional.

I get endless errors.. One expanded on a colonist named Nio.

Exception drawing Nio: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnAt_Patch.ClearCache (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0000f] in <e2d90318f2534876bb1306dc30233aaa>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch0(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <1b9c4c73530448bcbb33283e1d4d7d05>:0

Ill try to make a patch for them in a bit.

4 hours ago, Bastardo said:

That would be great. The creator seems like a cool guy and I'm not sure how he feels about RJW, so I came here first.  I'll def toss you some dough for the fix.

oh its already done, sorry, I  should have said something lol. Updating should make them work now.

On 8/8/2021 at 11:15 PM, Tory187 said:

Yeah mod manager will only let you know of a new update when the manifest file updates. I havent been making new version changes in there when I add patches. I probably should then. 

What race is this btw? it looks kind of like Revia? Thats especially odd because they just mostly inherit everything from humans and humans work totally fine from what I see.

image.png.38d7e1704cf972cc17e04fd239dd0916.png

I admit i havent checked compatibility notes, but it worked fine until the recent patch.
I will update everything now again and check later. Thanks for the response and your work btw.

I saw a glitch with Monstergirls where at least the Catgirl would glitch naked walking West if they were wearing feminine hygiene apparel. (it was only a display issue)

As for me, my game pretty much collapsed in a mass of errors a few days ago after I found the Mutagen mod with RJW are keeping animal bills from opening. Now it wont even spawn a new map properly. A rocky start for 1.3.

Edited by Bastardo
clairification

Im getting a bug where rjw-animations breaks the rendering of the predator from this mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2034103876 here is the error Exception drawing Yi'sea: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnAt_Patch.ClearCache (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0000f] in <a948672c8f7446b883613419de9071a8>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch1(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.DrawAt_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool)
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 

@c0ffeeeee Your mod is awesome but when I installed this  Yayo Animations new mod that add animations like walking or working all sex animations make pawns invisible. Only cum persists. So when someone have sex they become invisible till they end sex. No errors, nothing. I want both of this mod, if you have time and possibility please make a patch for this. Thank you for your work!

Fixed

Edited by KenshiSamurai
fixed
On 8/16/2021 at 3:17 AM, KenshiSamurai said:

@c0ffeeeee Your mod is awesome but when I installed this  Yayo Animations new mod that add animations like walking or working all sex animations make pawns invisible. Only cum persists. So when someone have sex they become invisible till they end sex. No errors, nothing. I want both of this mod, if you have time and possibility please make a patch for this. Thank you for your work!

YAYO's animation mod is having plenty of issues on its own, prolly not worth attempting compatibility for now.  But YAYO is dropping some updates, so soon (depends also on whether vanilla gets more updates/bug fixes)?

On 8/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, Knhumle said:

Looked, but could find no clear answer: Is this incompatible with pawnmorpher? I remember it not working with facial stuff, which had new animation as well.

I'm having no issues running both mods currently, but just 'cuz they don't seem to be throwing errors doesn't mean they always play well together... nor have I got a colony to the point of morphing, and haven't seen any morphs showing up in events...

16 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

YAYO's animation mod is having plenty of issues on its own, prolly not worth attempting compatibility for now.  But YAYO is dropping some updates, so soon (depends also on whether vanilla gets more updates/bug fixes)?

I'm having no issues running both mods currently, but just 'cuz they don't seem to be throwing errors doesn't mean they always play well together... nor have I got a colony to the point of morphing, and haven't seen any morphs showing up in events...

I tried updated Yayo animations, it works without problems now:)

15 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Ah, sorry, I specifically experience that the added body features hover a distance from the pawns engaged in animation, like the game think they are located elsewhere.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:05 PM, brii_baxrr said:

Im getting a bug where rjw-animations breaks the rendering of the predator from this mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2034103876 here is the error Exception drawing Yi'sea: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnAt_Patch.ClearCache (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0000f] in <a948672c8f7446b883613419de9071a8>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch1(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.DrawAt_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool)
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <00638943358e4807bd44cd7bc8f572da>:0 

Yeah I'm running into this one as well. Here's my little journey in me taking way too long to figure out the source of that issue.

I'm pretty sure it also breaks Turians, but could be wrong.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783756827

OK.  I have RimWorld V1.3 from Gog, not steam.  So a steamworks mod is useless for me.  I'm running RimJobWorld successfully, but I wanted to add animations.  Animations seem to require Humanoid Races.  I can't find anyway to download an assembled mod for Humanoid races from github.  I haven't assembled a program since 1990 or so.  Is there anywhere to download a ready to use Humanoid Races mod?

Oops, I figured it out.  At first I thought the files on github looked like compiling files.  I was wrong, forgive me.  I prostrate myself at the shrine of Murphy.

Edited by tinkerbelle
On 8/27/2021 at 5:47 PM, tinkerbelle said:

OK.  I have RimWorld V1.3 from Gog, not steam.  So a steamworks mod is useless for me.  I'm running RimJobWorld successfully, but I wanted to add animations.  Animations seem to require Humanoid Races.  I can't find anyway to download an assembled mod for Humanoid races from github.  I haven't assembled a program since 1990 or so.  Is there anywhere to download a ready to use Humanoid Races mod?

Oops, I figured it out.  At first I thought the files on github looked like compiling files.  I was wrong, forgive me.  I prostrate myself at the shrine of Murphy.

nope, the files on HAR github come precompiled, just install into your mods folder :)