[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

5 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

@c0ffeeeee Could you add a menu in mod options that basically would allow the player to assign different animations to the different sex types? 

It looks like Ed is going to make changes to how the sextype is called which is going to make it easier to align sextype with the correct animation, so probably by the latest rjw update I'll work on it.

5 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

It looks like Ed is going to make changes to how the sextype is called which is going to make it easier to align sextype with the correct animation, so probably by the latest rjw update I'll work on it.

Does this include the pawn initiators orientation of the lov'n so we might have different angles for each type of dirty d if in the future animations were made to fill this possibility.

7 hours ago, Betabones said:

Does this include the pawn initiators orientation of the lov'n so we might have different angles for each type of dirty d if in the future animations were made to fill this possibility.

Currently animations mirror horizontally randomly. I could make it so that the mirror is based on the pawn's positions on animation start if you think that could be cool.

7 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Currently animations mirror horizontally randomly. I could make it so that the mirror is based on the pawn's positions on animation start if you think that could be cool.

You do you?. It's just a thought and if it's a bunch of work, don't push yourself. It would be nice to have various angles though to the sex acts in some future update, even if there was a random set of animations for each act. To be honest, just having animations is beyond most of our dreams outside of Facial Stuff. Will say though, seeing you've made this awesome mod, it would be nice to have more diversity. For example, oral animation is used for anal sex, which seems out of place. Seems to be running well enough though even with 100+ mods I have installed. 

My pawns seem to get "Slept on ground" after sex now.

This is from sex in a double bed, not sure if same with single beds.

I think it have something to do with the "Join in bed" thing, as im fairly sure it never happened with normal "Lovin'"

Edit: Seems like it randomly decides that one of the involved pawns isnt in the bed at the end of sex, as it only affects one one of them every time.

5 hours ago, EcchiGuy said:

My pawns seem to get "Slept on ground" after sex now.

This is from sex in a double bed, not sure if same with single beds.

I think it have something to do with the "Join in bed" thing, as im fairly sure it never happened with normal "Lovin'"

Edit: Seems like it randomly decides that one of the involved pawns isnt in the bed at the end of sex, as it only affects one one of them every time.

I figured out why that's happening. I'm calling a laydown toil when I should just be calling a new toil. This is fixed in the newest update.

I sent you... a very rough version! XD @c0ffeeeee I honestly have no clue what I'm doing....  Last time I was doing anims was for the Arachne species on Starbound and I made a few good ones... I mean can always ask Red he's got the files for it I believe, but yeah I don't remember how to do most of it XD

12 hours ago, porpotenut said:

So I have been lurking around here for a while and decided to take a shot at making some animations myself.

That said, would it be possible to add head offset values to animation frames?

Currently the best way of doing so is by changing the headBob value, which can change the distance of your head from the pawn's center. If you'd like, I could add another value for a change in angle too, so their head can move side to side kinda like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7fIPEPvoY&feature=youtu.be

Now we can get into the real nitty gritty eh @c0ffeeeee XD now that sex types are assigned before lol

@ Everyone else here, Let's help out our friendo here and make some anims n stuff to help speed things along! :D

P.S. Btw @c0ffeeeee Couldn't most of the animal anims be done just by using the Timberwolf anim as the model? I mean I'm pretty sure most of the animals would do the doggy style anim lol. Like just repurpose it and change out the wolf to using the other animals instead.

16 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

Now we can get into the real nitty gritty eh @c0ffeeeee XD now that sex types are assigned before lol

@ Everyone else here, Let's help out our friendo here and make some anims n stuff to help speed things along! :D

P.S. Btw @c0ffeeeee Couldn't most of the animal anims be done just by using the Timberwolf anim as the model? I mean I'm pretty sure most of the animals would do the doggy style anim lol. Like just repurpose it and change out the wolf to using the other animals instead.

Probably, would need to tweak the offsets though