[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

16 minutes ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Huh, the floating hair I expected, the missing head in portrait I did not. Was that pawn doing anything sex-related while its head was missing in portrait?

The only thing I can really think of is that RenderPawnHeadMeshInAnimation isn't firing properly, which shouldn't be the case because if bool portrait is true it should call drawmeshnoworlater the normal way, or it has something to do with RJW drawing pawns nude during sex. I did write extra code that made it so pawns draw nude in portrait if they're nude in-game, but this isn't nude, it's headless.... not sure.

By the way, forgot I made ShowHairWithHats a dependency. That was just for testing purposes. You should be able to compile without it now.

Much appreciated, i ported all your recent commits into my code so yeah, instantly compiled that bit without issue, appreciated!

And nope, Pawn is always like that. I just loaded the save while they were tending the crops as seen there, spawned some unsupported aliens, and checked the animations.

22 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Much appreciated, i ported all your recent commits into my code so yeah, instantly compiled that bit without issue, appreciated!

And nope, Pawn is always like that. I just loaded the save while they were tending the crops as seen there, spawned some unsupported aliens, and checked the animations.

Huh, can't figure why their heads aren't rendering. My best guess is that another mod is messing with the pawn renderer that I haven't patched. I'd debug it by commenting out my patches and seeing if the issue persists, but I don't have your mod loadout which makes it finnicky. I've experienced pawns not redressing properly in portraits, but not headless...

The cause would be from one of those two patches most likely.

Capture.JPG

6 hours ago, darkwise said:

Maybe there's some conflict with mods using body scale.

Children, school and learning for example, it downscale pawn under age 20.

It plays old rjw animations, and throw errors.

Send me your error log and I can debug it

1 hour ago, Hana3chan said:

Love the work btw! I have noticed that animations don't play for normal Lovin' in my game, they only play when i forcibly act through a hero pawn. Unsure if it's on my end or not.

Does it say anything in the logs when that happens? It should either say "searching through anims...no anim found" or give you a warning that your pawn's doing the wrong job.

5 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Does it say anything in the logs when that happens? It should either say "searching through anims...no anim found" or give you a warning that your pawn's doing the wrong job.

Tribadism not selected -- Human A(male) doesn't have vagina
Doggystyle not selected -- Human B(female) can't fuck
Blowjob not selected -- Human B(female) can't fuck
Anim not found

Just now, EcchiGuy said:

I get these when I added the animations, not entirely sure what it means.

error.png.25e7c1592b0757e2c40d97307d9fce52.png

Yep, made a small mistake building extra references where there shouldn't be any. Should work fine for the latest update.

For some reason the heads of everyone is gone until they sleep or something. no error messages, also i did not know this mod existed until it apeard in google even after i sorted by rimworld mods and looked through every single one.

2 hours ago, Steve6969 said:

For some reason the heads of everyone is gone until they sleep or something. no error messages, also i did not know this mod existed until it apeard in google even after i sorted by rimworld mods and looked through every single one.

What is your mod list? I'm still working on patching for HAR, and other mods that mess with RenderPawnInternal takes some messing with.

14 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

What is your mod list? I'm still working on patching for HAR, and other mods that mess with RenderPawnInternal takes some messing with.

is there like a text file to send or something, i have over 100 mods so writing every single one is... inconvinient

18 hours ago, Steve6969 said:

Yea Same thing happened to me My problem was HQ Pawn textures once I removed that mod it went back to how it was supposed to be, it could be that the animations have some clashes with anything that changed a pawns textures