[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

17 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

I am not using Hats display selection though, because you said it wasn't compatible. I am using Show hair. :(

Could this be a problem of the Hats Display not being properly disabled when I unsubscribed from it?

maybe it's hard to say, I'll have to look into it

On 4/29/2021 at 6:17 AM, dovahnurse said:

I am not using Hats display selection though, because you said it wasn't compatible. I am using Show hair. :(

Could this be a problem of the Hats Display not being properly disabled when I unsubscribed from it?

this is a old problem that before the update, but the situation i meet didn't go so far like you had lul ,this is kinda like their head is floating.

I think its because 1.2 rjw kurin is designed with HDS not Show hair,

like i said the 1.1 rjw kurin just like the vanilla kurin is designed with Show hair ,without show hair they all become balding even they don't have a hat,

so removing HDS may have some graphics problem? i don't know just maybe ,atleast i didn't remove HDS so my kurin shows like before the update,with a bit acceptable hair and eyes displacement.

And do you mind to, your kurin's nipple looks like bit different, did you also have some mod overlay the skin? 

53 minutes ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

this is a old problem that before the update, but the situation i meet didn't go so far like you had lul ,this is kinda like their head is floating.

I think its because 1.2 rjw kurin is designed with HDS not Show hair,

like i said the 1.1 rjw kurin just like the vanilla kurin is designed with Show hair ,without show hair they all become balding even they don't have a hat,

so removing HDS may have some graphics problem? i don't know just maybe ,atleast i didn't remove HDS so my kurin shows like before the update,with a bit acceptable hair and eyes displacement.

And do you mind to, your kurin's nipple looks like bit different, did you also have some mod overlay the skin? 

I'm using OTY unofficial nude Update. The one Tory187 links to in his signature.

i think i was wrong,i just saw the head floating now .

And theres a new bug, Facial Animation(workshop one) just update and now some of the human pawns 's head won't face the right side when the Animation(like the head is north hair is south)

6 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

I'm using OTY unofficial nude Update. The one Tory187 links to in his signature.

okay thanks

On 5/1/2021 at 3:35 PM, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

i think i was wrong,i just saw the head floating now .

And theres a new bug, Facial Animation(workshop one) just update and now some of the human pawns 's head won't face the right side when the Animation(like the head is north hair is south)

okay thanks

Can you send screenshots and logs? I'm trying to debug rn but I'm not able to reproduce anything

On 5/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, c0ffeeeee said:

Can you send screenshots and logs? I'm trying to debug rn but I'm not able to reproduce anything

uh sorry,it looks like they update the mod again in 2 May @ 4:15pm and i didn't see that problem again lul.

it float only when the sex animation so you thought its Facial's update change some methmod and broke rjwAnimation but no, they fix it theirself, did that author also use rjw lol?

4 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

uh sorry,it looks like they update the mod again in 2 May @ 4:15pm and i didn't see that problem again lul.

it float only when the sex animation so you thought its Facial's update change some methmod and broke rjwAnimation but no, they fix it theirself, did that author also use rjw lol?

Oh, Nice!

I remember seeing NALS in the Discord awhile ago, so probably. Give them my thanks :)

I'm having an issue where adding animations prevents RNW from working properly. I'm using the latest RJW+RNW w/ OTYOTY UU 0.62 and also have facial animations and show hair with hats active.  They all work until I add this mod back in - I'm assuming I'm supposed to load it after RNW?

I'm using the old HAR 1.2 from october 2020, is that the problem? I dropped the latest github version because I was getting a lot of red errors with it on...

Hello, I have been having trouble getting this mod to work. When I try to test animations using RJW's hero mode, I find that the pawns go somewhere private, but no animation plays and there is no indication that anything happens: they simply find a spot and leave without doing anything. additionally, rimnudeworld doesn't show any parts with this mod enabled, though it does change the bodies. I have tried the version of this mod available on the page's gitgud link, as well as a local download link I found in the forum. The RJW version I have installed I got just today from the loverslab download. I only enabled the bare minimum mods required for this mod, and I've ensured that they are in the correct order. There is nothing more I could think to do to troubleshoot.

3 hours ago, 9228625 said:

Hello, I have been having trouble getting this mod to work. When I try to test animations using RJW's hero mode, I find that the pawns go somewhere private, but no animation plays and there is no indication that anything happens: they simply find a spot and leave without doing anything. additionally, rimnudeworld doesn't show any parts with this mod enabled, though it does change the bodies. I have tried the version of this mod available on the page's gitgud link, as well as a local download link I found in the forum. The RJW version I have installed I got just today from the loverslab download. I only enabled the bare minimum mods required for this mod, and I've ensured that they are in the correct order. There is nothing more I could think to do to troubleshoot.

I think it may have to do with the latest update of HAR. I'm super busy this week, I'll work on updating over the weekend if I have time, sorry

Hey everyone,

Sorry this update took awhile. It's up now on Gitgud, fixes to offsets acting weird and animations not starting when they're supposed to regarding HAR. If you're seeing any further problems with offsets or anything, let me know ?

Just a heads up everyone. Latest version of Animation Framework requires you to have the latest version of Humanoid Alien Races (unless your on 1.1). If you are Subbed to HAR on steam then you dont need to worry. Github users, make sure you switch to version linked below.

Links to latest version of HAR:
Steam

Github <-- Direct download link

checked the update didn't see the incompatible error with HDS, did you fix it? really really thank you so much.

and about the shell apparel problem i talked about last time, it only happens went a pawn "doesn't have hat and had shell apparel" then his shell will be hide, if he has it won't be hide(if i hide his hat on HDS option his shell will be hide too).

this problem happens after i update the rjw Animation and be fixed when i remove rjw Animation, i think HDS didn't update anything these day, and this happens before i add show hair to the list, may this be the new incompatible bug on rjw Animation and HDS?

43 minutes ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

checked the update didn't see the incompatible error with HDS, did you fix it? really really thank you so much.

and about the shell apparel problem i talked about last time, it only happens went a pawn "doesn't have hat and had shell apparel" then his shell will be hide, if he has it won't be hide(if i hide his hat on HDS option his shell will be hide too).

this problem happens after i update the rjw Animation and be fixed when i remove rjw Animation, i think HDS didn't update anything these day, and this happens before i add show hair to the list, may this be the new incompatible bug on rjw Animation and HDS?

animations are still bugged but at the very least it won't throw errors

On 5/12/2021 at 11:54 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

It's the same

Oh, looks like my problem was because I wasn't aware there was an update for HAR. Now it seems to work just fine.

Buuut there may still be some mods that are yet to update to the newest HAR (case in point: Pawnmorpher), so for the time being I'll stay on the April build.