[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

3 hours ago, Abecadlo1 said:

Seems to be working now, thanks!

On the other hand, I still haven't managed to prevent stand and carry from appearing- I tried making it unsuitable for all sex types and interaction types and even replacing its animation stages with that from a different animation and it still doesn't work! I don't understand why.

do you have voice patch? If so, you have to change it in there instead of in the framework.

16 minutes ago, Huillishe said:

Maybe it's because I'm from Russia, but gitgud.io seems doesn't work to me. I tried both Chrome and Tor - nothing. Tried to find some mirror-links - nothing. How can I download your mod?

gitgud is timing out for me too even though it usually loads instantly, which means the site has some problems at the moment.

you should just try it again later

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BeauregardisBored said:

does anyone get a bug where if you use this mod and rimnudeworld on 1.2 pawns cant fuck? if so, please, help

make sure everything is updated to the very latest version, both RJW and this mod

On 3/24/2021 at 3:32 AM, c0ffeeeee said:

make sure everything is updated to the very latest version, both RJW and this mod

since i updated RJW to 4.6.6 (previously 4.6.5), no animations

same problem here mayb

(on the first page, this latest mod description says compatible with 4.6.5 ^오^)

3 hours ago, psyminki said:

since i updated RJW to 4.6.6 (previously 4.6.5), no animations

same problem here mayb

(on the first page, this latest mod description says compatible with 4.6.5 ^오^)

Updated, should be working now

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, ghostfalll said:

RJW 4.6.7 apparently had some issues (animation and otherwise) and has already been updated to 4.6.7.1, has this mod been updated for compatibility?

I'm getting some errors with RJW 4.6.7.1, makes it so I can't worldgen properly, makes it hard for me to update since I can't test. Need to wait for Ed to bugfix before updating anims.

I catch some bug that breaks sex at all. Pawns just dont do anything like they already do that, but without any buffs or debuffs.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Guzman driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_138) A=Thing_Human1014)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.ticks_remaining' not found.
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000f9] in <9c7a05c90f054137a2b4d9293d23e799>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00060] in <de6f9b21b3364fd68a3f4fef062462ea>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <17dacc4305a2491287c4eaba9bf2630a>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

8 hours ago, Rerdical said:

I catch some bug that breaks sex at all. Pawns just dont do anything like they already do that, but without any buffs or debuffs.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Guzman driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_138) A=Thing_Human1014)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.ticks_remaining' not found.
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000f9] in <9c7a05c90f054137a2b4d9293d23e799>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00060] in <de6f9b21b3364fd68a3f4fef062462ea>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <17dacc4305a2491287c4eaba9bf2630a>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Make sure RJW and anims are updated to the very latest version

hello, did the new version have a hide parka function? 

yes, I am sure cause I tried to disable the mod then my parka shows again , but not all pawn 's shell apparel been hide, some of them I killed their Armor Recon been hide some of them don't.

I still using with Hats Display Selection(but it shouldn't mess with body apparel so I think not his problem?) , and I didn't see any problem yet.

I think the incompatible is kinda like the hat or hair kinda can't match up to the body Animations if the hat or hair didn't be hide did it ?

5 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

hello, did the new version have a hide parka function? 

yes, I am sure cause I tried to disable the mod then my parka shows again , but not all pawn 's shell apparel been hide, some of them I killed their Armor Recon been hide some of them don't.

I still using with Hats Display Selection(but it shouldn't mess with body apparel so I think not his problem?) , and I didn't see any problem yet.

I think the incompatible is kinda like the hat or hair kinda can't match up to the body Animations if the hat or hair didn't be hide did it ?

All clothing hide/show options should be handled by RJW or other mods

3 hours ago, c0ffeeeee said:

All clothing hide/show options should be handled by RJW or other mods

but i am very sure when i remove rjw Animations the shell apparel again

On 4/23/2021 at 7:16 AM, Rimworld Traveller said:

I updated and now it says that Animations is incompatible with Hats Display Selection mod?

Edit: I see that it's listed as an incompatible mod.  I will switch to Show Hair with Hats

and i notice all the kurins with a hat becomes balding ,yeah that sure is the crash on Hats Display Selection

actually you can use them both at the same time , i was doing this before rjw kurin updated to 1.2 ,when 1.1 without Show Hair with Hats all the kurin become balding , just make sure load SHWH at the lastest.

i still think that mod kinda , bad.ppl want to "Select hat to hide" not "Select hair to hide hat" thats why i stop using it when kurin doesn't need it anymore.

but i still hope coffee can try to fix the compatible, please , maybe just when someday you are free and want some challenge for yourself , no rush , just hope you can do it someday.

thanks!

5 hours ago, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

but i am very sure when i remove rjw Animations the shell apparel again

and i notice all the kurins with a hat becomes balding ,yeah that sure is the crash on Hats Display Selection

actually you can use them both at the same time , i was doing this before rjw kurin updated to 1.2 ,when 1.1 without Show Hair with Hats all the kurin become balding , just make sure load SHWH at the lastest.

i still think that mod kinda , bad.ppl want to "Select hat to hide" not "Select hair to hide hat" thats why i stop using it when kurin doesn't need it anymore.

but i still hope coffee can try to fix the compatible, please , maybe just when someday you are free and want some challenge for yourself , no rush , just hope you can do it someday.

thanks!

The patch is difficult to do because Hats Display Selection uses a lots transpilers, makes it hard to follow what they're doing and the best way to make my mod compatible with theirs. I've taken a look at patching it a couple times but haven't had much success. Maybe I can get other, more experienced modders to help me with the patch.

I reported this in the main rimworld topic, but it turns out that disabling this mod makes all the difference. I don't if it's my rimworld install that is screwed or some thing with this mod. Hopefully, some one can confirm one way or another. I made these screenshots using the latest version from https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations

Problem:

As soon any two pawns start sex, their respective orgasm meters are set to zero.

test1screenshot.png

test2screenshot.png

test3screenshot.png

So, question about how the animation framework animates hair, eyes and pubes.

On human pawns it works fine, very happy.

I tried playing with the Kurin RJW edition mod and I get this:

image.png.af4f9caefb9bb1e89b19a0924c3a535a.png

The hair and eyes don't move, or they do move but don't rotate to follow the head depending on the sex animation, but the Kurin pawn body does animate just fine. Is this cause by RJW animation not being able to interact with the Kurin hair and eyes? I had to disable pubes as well because they end up animated far from the pawn's body, and the Character editor don't allow you do change what bush you have on the Kurin mod.

Also, less important question. the Dick and balls doesn't show on a futa Kurin for east/west animations, but does for north/south animation.

3 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

So, question about how the animation framework animates hair, eyes and pubes.

On human pawns it works fine, very happy.

I tried playing with the Kurin RJW edition mod and I get this:

image.png.af4f9caefb9bb1e89b19a0924c3a535a.png

The hair and eyes don't move, or they do move but don't rotate to follow the head depending on the sex animation, but the Kurin pawn body does animate just fine. Is this cause by RJW animation not being able to interact with the Kurin hair and eyes? I had to disable pubes as well because they end up animated far from the pawn's body, and the Character editor don't allow you do change what bush you have on the Kurin mod.

Also, less important question. the Dick and balls doesn't show on a futa Kurin for east/west animations, but does for north/south animation.

Hats display selection is incompatible atm, use Show Hair With Hats or Dubs Apparel Tweaks

47 minutes ago, c0ffeeeee said:

Hats display selection is incompatible atm, use Show Hair With Hats or Dubs Apparel Tweaks

I am not using Hats display selection though, because you said it wasn't compatible. I am using Show hair. :(

Could this be a problem of the Hats Display not being properly disabled when I unsubscribed from it?