7 hours ago, Catastrophic said:

Okay.

I disabled every mod that wasn't related to this, checked slots, reset the mod, and chugged a bunch of irradiated blood until nearly dead from rads.

Nothing.

Here is the log, but it does not look like it's going to help much.

Papyrus.0.log 11.63 kB · 2 downloads

Looks like the mod never properly started. The quest that is used to run things is probably not initialized.

The very first line in the log related to this mod should either be

[LenARM] OnQuestInit

if it is the first time using it, or

[LenARM] Actor.OnPlayerLoadGame: [Actor < (00000014)>]

if the mod was already installed in the savegame.

You can type (sqv = ShowQuestVars)

sqv lenarm_main

into the console to see the quest's variables and its state. The last lines should say that the quest is both enabled and running: https://imgur.com/V7xWqme.png

If it is not running you could try (cqf = CallQuestFunction)

cqf lenarm_main OnQuestInit

to manually trigger the OnQuestInit function. I am however not sure if that causes any other side effects.

Another approach to figure out why it is not working for you would be to start a new game (or load a save from before adding this mod) and checking that game's papyrus log for any errors related to this mod. Might give us a clue as to why the mod never initialized...

I managed to make it work, turns out it was a savegame issue.

I had to turn off the mod, save my game, turn on the mod, load game.

I just wish I had tried it sooner. All well, hopefully others read this and save themselves some time.

I got a really weird bug when if i try to change the slider name, i'm stuck. The game don't freeze, but i can't do anything (esc, enter...) but alt+f4. For the record, it's on slider 1, I got 3 sliders on it (working), and i'm on cbbe. Also, my FPS twitch between 2 decimals (like 45.2/45.3) when I'm stuck.

9 hours ago, Tarango said:

I got a really weird bug when if i try to change the slider name, i'm stuck. The game don't freeze, but i can't do anything (esc, enter...) but alt+f4. For the record, it's on slider 1, I got 3 sliders on it (working), and i'm on cbbe. Also, my FPS twitch between 2 decimals (like 45.2/45.3) when I'm stuck.

That happens to me every now and then. MCM just freezing up. Usually in a text input. But it always seemed random, or maybe related to quickly deleting several characters from a field. But never in a way where I could not use that field at all anymore after restarting the game. 

You could try clearing the field. I think it was backspace or something that you can press while on the field but not in edit mode. MCM should tell you at the bottom of the screen when the field is selected. 

Alternatively you could change / clear the field in the .ini file before starting the game and see if that helps (numbering of sliders in the ini starts with 0). 

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\LenA_RadMorphing.ini

I've brought it up the idea before, but if one wants to make this mod more than just a cosmetic change, you can use Classic Rad Poisoning from Nexus and customize it with FO4Edit alone. Want charisma to grow with Sole Survivor's rack at the cost of having less AP? Decrease health once you turn into a stick? Halve movement speed with doubled wastline? You can have that in a few clicks even if you have no idea how to actually write scripts.

At the moment, I'm trying to make that mod track sliders instead of actor values and while I have what I believe to be a functional script, Creation Kit is acting up and Caprica throws a fit because of missing arguments.

17 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

That happens to me every now and then. MCM just freezing up. Usually in a text input. But it always seemed random, or maybe related to quickly deleting several characters from a field. But never in a way where I could not use that field at all anymore after restarting the game. 

You could try clearing the field. I think it was backspace or something that you can press while on the field but not in edit mode. MCM should tell you at the bottom of the screen when the field is selected. 

Alternatively you could change / clear the field in the .ini file before starting the game and see if that helps (numbering of sliders in the ini starts with 0). 

...\Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\LenA_RadMorphing.ini

For the ini, i already though about it. What was weird is that when I started the game, I directly change the name, and it was fine. Then I came back to the game, and then on the slider, and THEN it froze.

Now what I did is simply put only one slider name per slider. Seems to work for now.