Herowynne

Fill Her Up SE - controller CTD fix

Fill Her Up SE - controller CTD fix

View File

Fill Her Up SE has the same problem as Devious Devices such that CTDs can occur when using a controller due to Papyrus script code like the following:

Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))

When using a controller on Skyrim SE, the GetMappedKey function can return an invalid value, which in turn causes a CTD when the invalid value is passed to the TapKey function.

The CTDs can occur when using the Expel Cum hotkey, or when periodic expel cum events occur. Both cases flow through the same line of code in Fill Her Up SE, so this fix covers both cases.

UUNP Version

This fix is intended for use with the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE. I have only tested this fix with the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE.

This fix includes an edited Papyrus source script file "scripts/source/sr_inflateQuest.psc" and a compiled file "scripts/sr_inflateQuest.pex".

The script used an obsolete SexLab function AccessPosition that no longer exists in SexLab.

In order to compile the script, I had to comment out the use of the cumSpot variable and comment out the call to the obsolete SexLab function AccessPosition.

In order to fix the CTD when using a controller, I commented out the line Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))

CBBE Version

@Yinkle is maintaining the CBBE version of Fill Her Up SE. According to @Yinkle, this fix is also available in the CBBE version of Fill Her Up SE found here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/11/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fill Her Up SE UUNP
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

This fix is already applied to the CBBE SE version found here so please mention that this is for the UNP or "normal" version so as not to break changes in the CBBE SE version.

I don't have access to change the downloads and Zebrah hasn't been on in a while to update it afaik.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, Yinkle said:

please mention that this is for the UNP or "normal" version so as not to break changes in the CBBE SE version.

Thanks for responding!

Yes, of course, I will update the description as soon as I can.

EDIT: The description has been revised to indicate that this fix is intended for the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE.

Well, I have to say thank you for this, I have the CBBE SE version and the SLIF [with patches] and I was still getting a ton of CTD's from the mod.  I just ran through about an hour [which I normally couldn't] and didn't have a crash.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

If you're using FHU along side SLIF, you might want to compare your fix to the script included in the SLIF patches

I'm not finding any reference to AccessPosition in the script source provided in the most recent patch bundle.

Thanks for the information!

No, I’m not using SLIF or the SLIF patch for Fill Her Up.

I’m using the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE, and that is the version intended for this fix.

When LoversLab permits me to update the mod description, then I will add these details.

6 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Thanks for the information!

No, I’m not using SLIF or the SLIF patch for Fill Her Up.

I’m using the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE, and that is the version intended for this fix.

When LoversLab permits me to update the mod description, then I will add these details.

OK.  I'm using the UUNP version as well, but with SLIF and that patch bundle...also not using a controller.  Would explain why I don't remember bumping into this particular issue before.

35 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

also not using a controller.  Would explain why I don't remember bumping into this particular issue before.

Yes, that's a good point. This problem occurs when using a controller.

14 hours ago, axle356258 said:

Well, I have to say thank you for this, I have the CBBE SE version and the SLIF [with patches] and I was still getting a ton of CTD's from the mod.  I just ran through about an hour [which I normally couldn't] and didn't have a crash.

Thank you for the kind words! And please let us know how your additional testing goes.

Please note that I have only tested this fix with the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE.

@Yinkle expressed a concern that this fix may be incompatible with the latest CBBE version of Fill Her Up SE.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:56 AM, Herowynne said:

Thank you for the kind words! And please let us know how your additional testing goes.

Please note that I have only tested this fix with the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE.

@Yinkle expressed a concern that this fix may be incompatible with the latest CBBE version of Fill Her Up SE.

Well my problem mostly stemmed from when the deflation animations would start and then a CTD, or by the use of the hotkey to manually use the deflation.  once I installed this and I don't seem to have that problem anymore. Yes, I am using the CBBE version for SE

6 hours ago, axle356258 said:

Well my problem mostly stemmed from when the deflation animations would start and then a CTD, or by the use of the hotkey to manually use the deflation.  once I installed this and I don't seem to have that problem anymore. Yes, I am using the CBBE version for SE

Thanks for the status update. I'm pleased to hear that the fix is working for you!

6 hours ago, axle356258 said:

If you are using the CBBE SE version from the FHU downloads then this fix might not be applied (zebrah hasn't updated it in a while and I can't remember if the last time he did whether this fix had been added). My most recent version found here does include it.

The CBBE SE version uses racemenu morphs due to the lack of a belly node in the body and quite a few changes were made to the script that this mod replaces. If you install this mod it will break those changes.

-_- after inst this mod - FHU not working.

7 hours ago, zer02 said:

-_- after inst this mod - FHU not working.

I'm sorry to hear that. Which version of Fill Her Up SE are you using? The UUNP version or the CBBE version?

Please note that I use the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE and I have only tested this fix with the UUNP version.

@Yinkle has expressed a concern that this fix may not be compatible with the latest CBBE version of Fill Her Up SE.

4 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Which version of Fill Her Up SE are you using? The UUNP version or the CBBE version?

Please note that I use the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE and I have only tested this fix with the UUNP version.

@Yinkle has expressed a concern that this fix may not be compatible with the latest CBBE version of Fill Her Up SE.

CBBE
It's not so bad that it's worth an apology 😃
All people make mistakes sometimes.. 

Hello, I've noticed the June 3rd update to "Fill Her Up" mentions a deflation CTD was fixed. Does that mean this patch is no longer necessary?

1 hour ago, Church the Cat said:

Hello, I've noticed the June 3rd update to "Fill Her Up" mentions a deflation CTD was fixed. Does that mean this patch is no longer necessary?

This is true as of FHU SE version 2.1