19 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Ok I'm going to give it a run. and as always thanks for everything you do bud. I'll let you know how it goes :D 

EDIT: @ColonolNutty Ok so I tried it out. Ive noticed the cancel current task but dont see anything in regards toggling cooking unless you mean its now falls under Childcare like you were saying the one time? Or is it an option that is supposed to appear under tasks?

Configure Allowances in the settings when you open them by clicking on a Slave or Captive

3 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Configure Allowances in the settings when you open them by clicking on a Slave or Captive

Bro.... So I just want to say you have outdone yourself lol. I had to do some tinkering to get it to work at first. At first the slaves were registered as being off the lot, but I used the debug menu in order to clear their slave and abductee data before using the force Slave & Abduct option. After doing so I went to the Sim Snatcher options and saw what you were talking about [Configure Allowances] and having the slaves/abductees not cook is amazing but being able to get into all the nitty gritty autonomy details of things like "Yea slave..No cake for you" or No dancing etc. this is I feel is a huge step for the mod as a whole. Many times in the past i found having the slaves and abductees was kinda nice but with the sims general autonomy they kinda just meandered around playing piano or doing whatever [Especially with those of us that have Eco living and have to stop sims from playing with 103 pieces of clay in their inventory or the Piano all day long which I swear is a higher priority than sleep to them haha}. With this it basically makes it so you can get into the specific functions of how you want every abductee to function. Phenomenal job bro. Thanks so much for hearing me out in regards to the cooking issue and everything. 😁

Also, I remembered way back you used to have a planned features list on the page here like you do for DD.  Alot of those were really neat ideas. Are any of those things you were still looking to do or is SS more of in a functionality and efficiency of said functionalities state? One I remember you having was an option for sims to attempt escape and so on. I was even thinking to ask you, what are your thoughts in regards to setting where the abducted spawn when you enter your home lot? [If you wanted to have your abductees in a cell or basement/attic] or perhaps being able to sell them to other sims where the Price is based off of age and skills? Perhaps even an Slave Auction Social Event? [The idea of a Sim behind the Debate Podium doing a pitch to sell another sim actually sounds quite hilarious now that i think about it lol]

What are your thoughts?

4 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Also, I remembered way back you used to have a planned features list on the page here like you do for DD.  Alot of those were really neat ideas. Are any of those things you were still looking to do or is SS more of in a functionality and efficiency of said functionalities state? One I remember you having was an option for sims to attempt escape and so on. I was even thinking to ask you, what are your thoughts in regards to setting where the abducted spawn when you enter your home lot? [If you wanted to have your abductees in a cell or basement/attic] or perhaps being able to sell them to other sims where the Price is based off of age and skills? Perhaps even an Slave Auction Social Event? [The idea of a Sim behind the Debate Podium doing a pitch to sell another sim actually sounds quite hilarious now that i think about it lol]

What are your thoughts?

It was taking too much space on the front page, so I moved it to be here: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/SimSnatcher/wiki/Planned-Features :D 

Once I figure out how Custom Objects work, I was planning to add a "spawn pad" so when you load into a lot with a "spawn pad" it'll put Sims onto them. Maybe even designate specific spawn pads to specific Sims, kind of like how you designate beds to specific Sims.

The only issue right now with the "Allowances" is that not every vanilla or custom interaction specifies appropriateness (allowance) tags, which are what is used to determine what the Sims can or can't do. Interactions without appropriateness tags will always be doable right now unfortunately.

10 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

It was taking too much space on the front page, so I moved it to be here: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/SimSnatcher/wiki/Planned-Features :D 

Once I figure out how Custom Objects work, I was planning to add a "spawn pad" so when you load into a lot with a "spawn pad" it'll put Sims onto them. Maybe even designate specific spawn pads to specific Sims, kind of like how you designate beds to specific Sims.

The only issue right now with the "Allowances" is that not every vanilla or custom interaction specifies appropriateness (allowance) tags, which are what is used to determine what the Sims can or can't do. Interactions without appropriateness tags will always be doable right now unfortunately.

Ahhh forgot about the github page lol. In regards to the spawn pad idea I've been doing this workaround using the Control any Sim Mod. It doesn't effect spawning but I've been able to do some neat things mixing it with sim snatcher such as I can designate beds for any slave, and I can make slave's cell door locked for everyone except the slave and my sim if I wanted. Between sims snatcher and control any sim most interactions I had no access to im able to do or experiment with. Reason I bring it up is because since the slaves can claim beds and itll hold through whether i leave the lot or not, maybe see if slaves can spawn on a bed that they have claimed? I imagine if that can work maybe it'd save you a bit of a headache getting and scripting an object as well as making it CC, itd leave making it so the  slaves owner can assign the slave a bed and perhaps an option for does the slave do default spawn or claimed bed Spawn. Just an idea anyway.

As for the allowances, I wouldn't worry about that too much bro. The difference is Night and Day. None of them cook except for the one I have set to cook and even then, that slave doesn't cook unless they're hungry. I also stopped the infernal dancing all the time with the allowances option and thats holding up well as well. If they were to do any of these autonomous interactions at this point I dont think it'd be worth losing sleep over since the player can just tell the slave to cancel the interaction under the slave menu.

Has anyone discovered how bindings work?  It looks like I can order an abductee to "bound" with an item, but is that what I'm supposed to do? 

1 hour ago, bpmcgee said:

Has anyone discovered how bindings work?  It looks like I can order an abductee to "bound" with an item, but is that what I'm supposed to do? 

Sim Snatcher -> Configure Bindings

Right now they aren't animated, but they WILL prevent them from doing certain interactions. The Bound interaction only plays an animation on the Sim (Wherever they are) so they have their hands tied behind their back, however it looks best if the Sim is already sitting in a chair. Use the Perform Interaction interaction to get them to do the Bound interaction/animation.

Something simple I would love to see added would be a ransom feature. It wouldnt be much more than the normal release, but you get paid by the captives releatives.