1 hour ago, carlfatal said:

@ColonolNutty,

thank you, this answers my question. Next time I will follow your instruction here.

If you are using Devious Desires however, I don't believe I have any code that prevents you from telling them to undress. Perform Interaction -> Undress Top/Bottom

2 hours ago, aegaskin said:

How do I get the slaves to stop cooking?

I think you can toggle different things by clicking on your Slave. It may have it's own task type, but it may also be under child care.

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I think you can toggle different things by clicking on your Slave. It may have it's own task type, but it may also be under child care.

Ahh that makes sense. I'll give it a shot. Thanks a ton bud.

10 minutes ago, aegaskin said:

Ahh that makes sense. I'll give it a shot. Thanks a ton bud.

I haven't messed with Sim Snatcher in so long I've forgotten all the interactions! Sorry I couldn't give clearer instruction.

40 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I haven't messed with Sim Snatcher in so long I've forgotten all the interactions! Sorry I couldn't give clearer instruction.

Its all good man. I know your doing great things with Devious Desires so no worries lmao. 

i'm having an issue with this mod and i want to know if anyone else is getting this/what the dev's thoughts are about it.

i have multiple households that i switch between.
the issue arises because it seems like when i kidnap a sim it considers them currently kidnapped by the "player", so if i switch households, the kidnapped sims get stuck at whatever house i'm playing at, as if it were the "captor's house". the interactions seem unsure if the new household is the captor or not, i can't command them to do anything if i'm not playing as the kidnapper, but they can't leave, and will proceed to walk around like they live there.

is this issue on my end, is there a setting that can fix this? the issue of kidnapped sims showing up at other locations is listed as a known bug, but not the fact that they get stuck at other households. is this a known bug?

49 minutes ago, SaintSorrow said:

i'm having an issue with this mod and i want to know if anyone else is getting this/what the dev's thoughts are about it.

i have multiple households that i switch between.
the issue arises because it seems like when i kidnap a sim it considers them currently kidnapped by the "player", so if i switch households, the kidnapped sims get stuck at whatever house i'm playing at, as if it were the "captor's house". the interactions seem unsure if the new household is the captor or not, i can't command them to do anything if i'm not playing as the kidnapper, but they can't leave, and will proceed to walk around like they live there.

is this issue on my end, is there a setting that can fix this? the issue of kidnapped sims showing up at other locations is listed as a known bug, but not the fact that they get stuck at other households. is this a known bug?

Haven't heard of that one. I also haven't seen that in my own game. Do they break only when they happen to show up at a house without their master? or do they always show up, like they are summoned?

4 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Haven't heard of that one. I also haven't seen that in my own game. Do they break only when they happen to show up at a house without their master? or do they always show up, like they are summoned?

they break if they happen to show up without the master, i try to send them home, but they stay right where they are. when i switch to the master's household, they go back to where they're supposed to be, but otherwise, they won't leave

4 hours ago, SaintSorrow said:

they break if they happen to show up without the master, i try to send them home, but they stay right where they are. when i switch to the master's household, they go back to where they're supposed to be, but otherwise, they won't leave

When you hover over them, does it also say "Slave"?

@ColonolNutty So I tried turning off the Childcare option for the slaves but they continue to cook. Sometimes they dont actually cook, they just pull food out the fridge and start cooking then return to the fridge and repeat the cycle until something else grabs their attention. I know Your busy updating and working on DD so I'll try to see if I can disable cooking autonomy with MCCC to see if that does anything. I'll let you know how it turns out.

6 hours ago, aegaskin said:

@ColonolNutty So I tried turning off the Childcare option for the slaves but they continue to cook. Sometimes they dont actually cook, they just pull food out the fridge and start cooking then return to the fridge and repeat the cycle until something else grabs their attention. I know Your busy updating and working on DD so I'll try to see if I can disable cooking autonomy with MCCC to see if that does anything. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Actually. My current focus is on Sim Snatcher at the moment. :)

12 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Actually. My current focus is on Sim Snatcher at the moment. :)

Turning it off with MCCC didnt work for me but in regards to Sim snatcher getting some looking at...

ybWc6xa.gif.5343234e6cdcc5dbe9b1b2cc2b0ad167.gif

Now this i may use! i've been building a basement dungeon & want to start filling it up.

I was gonna lock them in but if they disappear when i leave the lot then i'll need this mod to keep them!

do u use voodoo dolls to capture sims? that was i did to 'lure' them in.

i'll give this time to get tweaked but will definately check it out once my evil sim starts colleecting! thx

16 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

When you hover over them, does it also say "Slave"?

good question i went ahead and checked. here's a random npc i kidnapped, but i'm not playing in the house i kidnapped her with. apparently she's the mailwoman, so she wound up on this lot, and walked right inside and won't leave, even if she says "it's time for me to leave"
 Screenshot_9.png.fa22844bdf7887f629a0d74250dc12f7.pngScreenshot_8.png.7cea9ab3cbda120d7b4b2ef9a1a2b292.png

here's what i see when i look at simsnatcher interactions for her,  and in case it's helpful, this is the "slavery" options, i don't have the pack that makes slavery work, so for now i haven't touched it

Screenshot_6.png.6ac10dffab587ed2bd9a205c6931dfc9.pngScreenshot_7.png.7f191d44372d2660778066942b4093c8.png

i'm curious if this can be recreated, i'm experiencing it really consistently, albeit weather they come to your house is somewhat random, but when they do they always get stuck there...

i tried traveling to other lots then returning, it seems like that did let her leave

42 minutes ago, SaintSorrow said:

good question i went ahead and checked. here's a random npc i kidnapped, but i'm not playing in the house i kidnapped her with. apparently she's the mailwoman, so she wound up on this lot, and walked right inside and won't leave, even if she says "it's time for me to leave"

here's what i see when i look at simsnatcher interactions for her,  and in case it's helpful, this is the "slavery" options, i don't have the pack that makes slavery work, so for now i haven't touched it

i'm curious if this can be recreated, i'm experiencing it really consistently, albeit weather they come to your house is somewhat random, but when they do they always get stuck there...

i tried traveling to other lots then returning, it seems like that did let her leave

It must be cause the situation they have is ongoing, the situation is what allows them to do all those things and also prevents them from leaving. I think I know of a way to simply despawn them when the game attempts to spawn them. 🤔

13 minutes ago, aegaskin said:

@ColonolNutty Hey bro just saw the update! I'm excited to try it out. Thanks so much for taking a look into this, it means mich 😃

They still cook, but much less I bet. Let me know.

On 10/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, ColonolNutty said:

They still cook, but much less I bet. Let me know.

Tested and yes they do cook less, but now having multiple slaves means now they all cook 3 or so dishes within a 1 hour period. They aren't cooking back to back thankfully but they are in the sense that when one finishes [or doesn't finish] another might decide at that same time its a good time to cook and start opening the fridge looking for ingredients.

Im think perhaps a hard cooking toggle might be a good option if others are facing the same thing that is. At least in those regards the player can control how much food is being created by the abductees. Ie maybe they want a dedicated cooking slave or maybe the player wants to cook and the slaves can focus on cleaning etc 🙂

8 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Tested and yes they do cook less, but now having multiple slaves means now they all cook 3 or so dishes within a 1 hour period. They aren't cooking back to back thankfully but they are in the sense that when one finishes [or doesn't finish] another might decide at that same time its a good time to cook and start opening the fridge looking for ingredients.

Im think perhaps a hard cooking toggle might be a good option if others are facing the same thing that is. At least in those regards the player can control how much food is being created by the abductees. Ie maybe they want a dedicated cooking slave or maybe the player wants to cook and the slaves can focus on cleaning etc 🙂

I think you may be able to toggle the allowance for cooking for now.

This mod is great. I specially like that the slaves are not added to the household so that there is enough space to have a whole family and many slaves. This is better than NisaWP where the slaves are added to the household.

But what I miss is the option to buy and sell the slaves like in NisasWP.  Could you make that possible too ??

11 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I think you may be able to toggle the allowance for cooking for now.

Ok I'm going to give it a run. and as always thanks for everything you do bud. I'll let you know how it goes :D 

EDIT: @ColonolNutty Ok so I tried it out. Ive noticed the cancel current task but dont see anything in regards toggling cooking unless you mean its now falls under Childcare like you were saying the one time? Or is it an option that is supposed to appear under tasks?