4 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

As for the Simple Slavery thing, I mean, it is an ancient cursed collar, so you wouldn't expect it to be easy to get off :P.

But it is tho, I can do one blowjob and get it off of me. :D 

Im not saying it brakes things, I'm saying it's cheesy :P

Speaking of drunks, there is a quest where the player starts a drinking game and wakes up at the Temple Of Dibella in Markarth.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/A_Night_to_Remember_(Skyrim)

In that quest there are plenty of excuses to tie up the dragon born. 

In the first part of the quest, the dragon born could wake up bound and the priestess will not untie the dragon born until the mess is cleaned. A pet suit would be perfect for this! The area is very small and there are only 4 items to collect from the floor.

In the second part of the quest, the dragon born could be forced into a pony outfit by the farmer until the goat is returned.  Hands would have to be free to fight the giant.

In the third part, Ysolda places the dragon born into chastity until the wedding ring is returned.  Ysolda's reasoning: no more accidental weddings until the ring is returned.

In the forth part with the Hagraven I guess nothing happens?

In the last part, Sanguine could teleport the dragon born back to the tavern with a few extra 'gifts'.

I love what you are doing in this mod!

4 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Conflicts with USLEEP.

Should be fine with just forwarding the changes, but I don't have time to test it right now.

Fit For a Jarl conflict is irrelevant, Under Saarthal are quickly forwardable, since either DV doesn't change the script that is linked or USLEEP doesn't. The hired thugs encounter I am not quickly sure about, but it seems like it just moves the quest to stage 200 if you attack them directly, which should work fine, but if someone could test if the forcegreet doesn't still trigger and stuff that would be appreciated. (Steal something, wait two days then steal something again and wait another day in a different location is how I triggered it.)

Deviously Vanilla.esp Deviously Vanilla - AIO.esp

I kinda had wanted to get the Under Saarthal dialogue expanded too before uploading a new version, but I realised the Fit For a Jarl quest was actually bugged. So I uploaded this version now to fix that bug.

I'm also just going to say the Papyrus is just the fucking worst, and the bug was fixed by literally just recompiling a script and literally nothing else. Needless to say I am slightly miffed.

Does Drevis's dialogue work? It doesn't for me. Alltho hes new line appear, he doesn't equip anything on me. Just says "that should shut you up" and nothing, no gag, no armbinder\straitjacked. 🤔

9 hours ago, Yukitemi said:

Does Drevis's dialogue work? It doesn't for me. Alltho hes new line appear, he doesn't equip anything on me. Just says "that should shut you up" and nothing, no gag, no armbinder\straitjacked. 🤔

Uh yeah, strange. The script fragment was renamed, but it didn't rename the script properly. It should have changed the name in the script too. I'll upload a hotfix right now

On 3/22/2020 at 11:10 PM, Yukitemi said:

I got the same problem with Vasha, he says his line, the dialogue box appears telling me what he should put on my character but no devices show up.

I really like what I'm reading here and I'm gonna put this on my watch list since I plan to do a Devious run when I get bored with my succubus. It sounds like a lot of fun, always stumbling into situations where she'll be bound tight and maybe even gagged when she complains.

Buuuut: could you make the rape content strictly optional, please? I find such content extremely repulsing and triggering for ... private reasons.

26 minutes ago, kenhill said:

I got the same problem with Vasha, he says his line, the dialogue box appears telling me what he should put on my character but no devices show up.

Oh shit, I forgot I used my own EquipDevice function there too. I changed the function in my utility library script, but because papyrus is bad the script using that function then needs to be recompiled to work with a new parameter I added (even though it is an optional keyword parameter which in a normal language just works, but papyrus has to be as annoying as possible)

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I really like what I'm reading here and I'm gonna put this on my watch list since I plan to do a Devious run when I get bored with my succubus. It sounds like a lot of fun, always stumbling into situations where she'll be bound tight and maybe even gagged when she complains.

Buuuut: could you make the rape content strictly optional, please? I find such content extremely repulsing and triggering for ... private reasons.

Yeah of course. I have to sort out some dialogue scripts, then it should be quick work.

Just a suggestion, but could you please keep all the MCM options on one page? Having to open separate menus for every quest gets real annoying when you already have 500 other mods with MCM.

The wabbajack effect on others didn't work for me. They got no Devices. They weren't transformed or any other old vanilla effect either. The player got bound as expected.

And what is the deal with the atronachs in the saarthal quest? I got the amulet/collar but nothing else.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

The wabbajack effect on others didn't work for me. They got no Devices. They weren't transformed or any other old vanilla effect either. The player got bound as expected.

This one I'm actually not going to blame on Papyrus being weird, it's a small logical error on my part, I'll upload a fix real quick.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

And what is the deal with the atronachs in the saarthal quest? I got the amulet/collar but nothing else.

It's in the rest of the quest, when getting the collar unlocked again. Nerien, the Psijic monk guy should have had some dialogue when doing the Saarthal quest, and then later when back at the College again. If you didn't get this, you can still go to the Archmage and talk to him, but if that dialogue never happened, if you could check in TES5Edit for conflicts in the Scene "MG02VisionScene", that would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Tyrygosa said:

Just a suggestion, but could you please keep all the MCM options on one page? Having to open separate menus for every quest gets real annoying when you already have 500 other mods with MCM.

I'll probably do that. It was some futureproofing, since you're only limited to 128 items per page, but if it comes to that I can use some more convenient way like custom pagination.

8 hours ago, Targultoon said:

[[...] I can use some more convenient way like custom pagination.

Or maybe sorting the vanilla modifications by hold?

do you have plans to do quest updates for the other daedric princes?

i have a couple of ideas. the first is when doing the clavicus viles quest the blacksmith in flakreath could give you one of the new collars (one of the ones that says pet) to put on the dog, when you go see barbas and try to equip it on him it instead gets equipped on the player and wont be removed until the player helps him.

for the hircine quest the ring that the player is given could, similar to the sarthal amulet, turn into a collar which only hircine can remove.

17 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

it instead gets equipped on the player and wont be removed until the player helps him.

It could also force the player into a crawl while near the blacksmith. It was intended for his new dog after all.

41 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

do you have plans to do quest updates for the other daedric princes?

i have a couple of ideas. the first is when doing the clavicus viles quest the blacksmith in flakreath could give you one of the new collars (one of the ones that says pet) to put on the dog, when you go see barbas and try to equip it on him it instead gets equipped on the player and wont be removed until the player helps him.

for the hircine quest the ring that the player is given could, similar to the sarthal amulet, turn into a collar which only hircine can remove.

I had really only had something concrete in mind for A Night to Remember right now, but I will think about doing more/all of the Daedric Princes.

Although it might be a while before I release a content update, since I am working on it a less, and I am doing some backend work so I don't have to rely on the somewhat lacklustre generic device functions from DDi itself.

11 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

conflict with sd+

I don't know what SD+ wants to do in that quest, but it seems irresolvable. Set the mod you want to use lower in your load order.

Edit: yeah, according to the wiki, SD+ tries to enslave the player there, so I'm not going to make a patch for that, just use DV there if you want to be tied up, or SD+ if you want to be enslaved.

So here's update. :3

Drevis situation now somewhat works, he equips gag on me, but he does not equip armbinder. He DOES equip straitjacked tho.

Hired thugs just equip armbinder on me and nothing else happens, I don't know if should but they just keep following me afterwards. Forced greet works fine it seems. Also I think it would fit if they also strip player naked.

19 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

So here's update. :3

Drevis situation now somewhat works, he equips gag on me, but he does not equip armbinder. He DOES equip straitjacked tho.

Hired thugs just equip armbinder on me and nothing else happens, I don't know if should but they just keep following me afterwards. Forced greet works fine it seems. Also I think it would fit if they also strip player naked.

Drevis isn't supposed to equip an armbinder,

For the hired thugs, do you have the rape scenes enabled in the MCM? If not, it's supposed to stop there, but I just noticed that it doesn't run the shutdown code then, which would cause them to keep following you. If you do have them enabled, it might be some weird behaviour with invisible continues and dialogue conditions that I am not aware of. I'll look into it.

24 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

Drevis isn't supposed to equip an armbinder

Oh, it was in your old description or something? Why did I thought he should :P

Rape scenes disabled I think.

1 hour ago, Yukitemi said:

Rape scenes disabled I think.

Yeah, that's it then. I added the dialogue condition real quick, but forgot that the shutdown stage is set after the sexlab scene plays. It probably also breaks the brawling scenario.

If they're still following you, do `stopquest wiadditem03` (will also make them aggressive), or just kill the thugs immediately.

Edit: if you install the update, you can do `setstage wiadditem03 190` which will stop them from following you and shut down the quest when they get unloaded.

"bondage mittens selection from Wabbajack and sex equip"

Will they ever come back?

Bondage mittens are totally underrated.

Don't know any mod that adds them regularly.