I'm not quite sure if my Setup will play nice with SL Solutions.

Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions

are all needed or can I choose only DV + C ?

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm not quite sure if my Setup will play nice with SL Solutions.

Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions

are all needed or can I choose only DV + C ?

"Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions" is the main file with the patches merged in. If you don't use Solutions, you can just use the main file with the Confabulation patch.

3 hours ago, Targultoon said:

"Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions" is the main file with the patches merged in. If you don't use Solutions, you can just use the main file with the Confabulation patch.

I so hoped you would say that =D

Edit: AH! I guess you meant this one: SexLab Confabulation patch - 0.1.0.zip

got a suggestion. when doing the quest for clavicus vile maybe a collar could be equipped on the player that forces the player to be naked. could have a damage reduction/absorbtion enchantment to help offset the lack of armor.

i also tried the Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions download since i have both solutions and confabulation but when i start up the game skyrim tells me that i dont have the DV main .esp active. i use vortex to install mods and it says that it is there as does skyrims launcher when checking the data option in the launcher. vortex asks me if i want to enable all the plugins which i do. any ideas on how to fix it or are those 2 patches even needed?

3 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i also tried the Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions download since i have both solutions and confabulation but when i start up the game skyrim tells me that i dont have the DV main .esp active. i use vortex to install mods and it says that it is there as does skyrims launcher when checking the data option in the launcher. vortex asks me if i want to enable all the plugins which i do. any ideas on how to fix it or are those 2 patches even needed?

If you use the "Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions", you should not use the individual patches. You can disable the "Deviously Vanilla - SexLab Solutions.esp" and "Deviously Vanilla - SexLab Confabulation.esp" plugins no problem, if you have "Deviously Vanilla - AIO.esp" enabled.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:12 AM, Targultoon said:

If you use the "Deviously Vanilla - Main + Confabulation + Solutions", you should not use the individual patches. You can disable the "Deviously Vanilla - SexLab Solutions.esp" and "Deviously Vanilla - SexLab Confabulation.esp" plugins no problem, if you have "Deviously Vanilla - AIO.esp" enabled.

before trying the DV - main  + Confab. + solutions, i was only running the DV - Main file. i uninstalled the DV - main for the DV - main + confab. + solutions, that is when skyrim told me that DVMain.esp wasnt installed. i looked in both vortex and in the data tab of skyrims launcher and both showed me that the only plug in that wasnt active was XPMSE due to me not wanting the cloak feature and the weapon placements. even the one that was listed before as the AIO would give the same error, that DV main wasnt installed.

is there anything i am missing by not having those patches?

7 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

before trying the DV - main  + Confab. + solutions, i was only running the DV - Main file. i uninstalled the DV - main for the DV - main + confab. + solutions, that is when skyrim told me that DVMain.esp wasnt installed. i looked in both vortex and in the data tab of skyrims launcher and both showed me that the only plug in that wasnt active was XPMSE due to me not wanting the cloak feature and the weapon placements. even the one that was listed before as the AIO would give the same error, that DV main wasnt installed.

is there anything i am missing by not having those patches?

Do you get the missing esp when trying to load an existing save? In that case you should use the "Deviously Vanilla - 0.1.4.zip", "SexLab Confabulation patch - 0.1.0.zip" and "SexLab Solutions patch - 0.1.0.zip" files. It's because the merged file has a different name, partially to avoid people from replacing the normal main file with the merged file midgame (Because of the way Skyrim handles objects in saves and the way plugins get merged it has the potential to really mess with saves otherwise.)

i think saarthal amulet is broken

when i get the amulet from the quest it doesnt transform to collar and not working intended (breaking quest door using fire or shout)

so i use additemmenu to find exact mod amulet that i can play the quest normally 

my english is bad so you might find confusing to read 

27 minutes ago, bastsard said:

i think saarthal amulet is broken

when i get the amulet from the quest it doesnt transform to collar and not working intended (breaking quest door using fire or shout)

so i use additemmenu to find exact mod amulet that i can play the quest normally 

my english is bad so you might find confusing to read 

Could you send me your papyrus logs? This explains how, if you don't know. If you didn't have them enabled, please enable them, then reload a save before grabbing the amulet.

Does the Saarthal Collar Quest work even if i already did the Saarthal Quest ? 

29 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Does the Saarthal Collar Quest work even if i already did the Saarthal Quest ? 

It should. You will miss the Nerien (The Psijic monk) scenes, but the quest should still start when equipping the amulet.

Although since you'll miss the Nerien scenes, I'll mention it here, you will want to talk to the Arch-Mage if you want to get out of the collar again. (Or Tolfdir, later on.)

Could you make is so the amulet isn't lost. I have a mod for the Saarthal Amulet and I do not like how the amulet would be lost.

9 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Could you make is so the amulet isn't lost. I have a mod for the Saarthal Amulet and I do not like how the amulet would be lost.

What mod is it? I'll likely have to create a compatibility patch for it to work properly anyways.

One of the mod requirements is "Some SLAL atronach animations". Can you upload the appropriate animations?

3 minutes ago, MrsBelch said:

One of the mod requirements is "Some SLAL atronach animations". Can you upload the appropriate animations?

There's no specific animations, but there's a scene where it plays a sexlab animation with a random atronach, so SexLab needs to have animations for that. Personally I use Billyy's animations. but any animations will work

46 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

There's no specific animations, but there's a scene where it plays a sexlab animation with a random atronach, so SexLab needs to have animations for that. Personally I use Billyy's animations. but any animations will work

If I do not install the atronach anim package will it cause a problem like CTD or similar while using your mod?

3 minutes ago, MrsBelch said:

If I do not install the atronach anim package will it cause a problem like CTD or similar while using your mod?

It won't cause any CTDs, but when trying to get the collar unlocked, you should exit the dialogue and try again if you get the atronach option, since otherwise it'll spawn the atronach, but nothing else'll happen. Although even then you can just ask again, it won't cause any damage to your game or anything.

16 hours ago, neosuduno said:

3 hours ago, neosuduno said:

It is on the steam workshop and nexus. Called "Gauldur Amulet Improved"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57872?tab=files

That is where it is on nexus. Sorry it is out of date, but the mod was discontinued. Still liked it enough for years though.

New version can turn off the repeatable part. The implementation was a little hacky, but this way it doesn't require any compatibility patches. Turning off the quest in the MCM should convert the modded amulet back to the normal one if it's in your inventory.

4 hours ago, MrsBelch said:

You can now disable atronachs in the MCM, so the animations are no longer required.

1 hour ago, Targultoon said:

You can now disable atronachs in the MCM, so the animations are no longer required.

Thank you 🙂.

Weeee!

The add devices after rape and brawl works well.

Also it works very well together with DEC:

> DEC forces you to brawl from time to time to evade enslavement. That was a bit easy until your mod showed up.

> DEC is limited on what DDs it adds. You mod fills the gab for some alternative devices that will be added after rape.

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Weeee!

The add devices after rape and brawl works well.

Also it works very well together with DEC:

> DEC forces you to brawl from time to time to evade enslavement. That was a bit easy until your mod showed up.

> DEC is limited on what DDs it adds. You mod fills the gab for some alternative devices that will be added after rape.

Glad you like it! I was pretty skeptical of the equip on all aggressive sex, but I may have to try it on my own playthrough too.

4 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

Glad you like it! I was pretty skeptical of the equip on all aggressive sex, but I may have to try it on my own playthrough too.

I recommend to add the mod Devious Lore to your Setup if you go that way.

You will need help with DDs regularly 😁

I wish there was more dialogues, it just feels dull or something. For exaple in fit for a jarl, Taarie locks PC in dress(or straightjacket whatever is chosen) and pc can talk back to her sayin something like "I thought you'lll give me an outfit!" and she replies with "Well it's a dress, isn't it? Now go see jarl and maybe unlock you... maybe" then pc can comply or demand to unlock them and get gagged.

Something like that. Coz I was playing saarthal quest and when colar locks on me, Tolfdir is just non coherent. I mean he told me to put amulet on and then ignores me when it turns into a collar? :D "What a hell it turned into a collar!" - "Sorry, these things happen when exploring antient ruins. Lets just hope we find a way to unlock it". Adding some simple dialogue will spice it up.

Talking about this collar I must say it a bit cheaty, because it's a easy way to escape simple slavery auction(they can't remove it).

And lastly I have a suggestion. You know these drinking folks that you can encouter on the road? What if they got drunk and now want some more fun? With armbinder? :) 

Then after, PC can engage dialogue asking to remove it "That was fun, now get this thing off of me!", guy replies "Huh? Why?  You look so natural in that, lets leave it how it is." Then two options: Again, compliance. wich will be some thing like "[glare at them]", and dialogue ends with him "Well, good luck in your adventures. I am looking forward to see again.". Or second option to shout out "Are you crazy?! Get me out, now!" on wich he gags PC with large ballgag "Now you giving me a headache... Ah yes, I have this thing. That will help."

I'd love to see this mod grow and shine.

And thank you. ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

I wish there was more dialogues, it just feels dull or something. For exaple in fit for a jarl, Taarie locks PC in dress(or straightjacket whatever is chosen) and pc can talk back to her sayin something like "I thought you'lll give me an outfit!" and she replies with "Well it's a dress, isn't it? Now go see jarl and maybe unlock you... maybe" then pc can comply or demand to unlock them and get gagged.

Something like that. Coz I was playing saarthal quest and when colar locks on me, Tolfdir is just non coherent. I mean he told me to put amulet on and then ignores me when it turns into a collar? :D "What a hell it turned into a collar!" - "Sorry, these things happen when exploring antient ruins. Lets just hope we find a way to unlock it". Adding some simple dialogue will spice it up.

Talking about this collar I must say it a bit cheaty, because it's a easy way to escape simple slavery auction(they can't remove it).

And lastly I have a suggestion. You know these drinking folks that you can encouter on the road? What if they got drunk and now want some more fun? With armbinder? :) 

Then after, PC can engage dialogue asking to remove it "That was fun, now get this thing off of me!", guy replies "Huh? Why?  You look so natural in that, lets leave it how it is." Then two options: Again, compliance. wich will be some thing like "[glare at them]", and dialogue ends with him "Well, good luck in your adventures. I am looking forward to see again.". Or second option to shout out "Are you crazy?! Get me out, now!" on wich he gags PC with large ballgag "Now you giving me a headache... Ah yes, I have this thing. That will help."

I'd love to see this mod grow and shine.

And thank you. ❤️ 

Yeah, I'm honestly pretty bad at writing, so I spent most of the time writing the backbone library and stuff, which I find way more fun :P. But I'll see about expanding the dialogue over the next few days.

As for the Simple Slavery thing, I mean, it is an ancient cursed collar, so you wouldn't expect it to be easy to get off :P. Though if it breaks something it's safe enough to use the safeword in the MCM.

I'll see what I'll do with the drunk revelers encounter, since I believe Solutions also edits that encounter.