35 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

Could you also release all-in-one versions? Instead of having several small patches that take up a plugin slot.

It's bad enough there's no ESL option in LE so they don't count towards the 255 limit, like there is in SE.

Even though it's easy enough to merge them myself, having to do it every update can become tedious and I'm sure you already have many ideas already planned.

Sure, should only take a minute

edit: ok maybe longer than a minute, zMerge is giving weird errors

oh it just deleted all my files lol. Don't make a merge with the same name as the MO mod

thank god for git lol

52 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

Could you also release all-in-one versions? Instead of having several small patches that take up a plugin slot.

It's bad enough there's no ESL option in LE so they don't count towards the 255 limit, like there is in SE.

Even though it's easy enough to merge them myself, having to do it every update can become tedious and I'm sure you already have many ideas already planned.

Alright, just uploaded it. If you use Zim's you should still install that patch, but it's just a script, so it doesn't take up a plugin slot.

For those trying to use the Wabbajack, it might be nonfunctional. I am refactoring the script a bit, and just noticed that when I refactored in the MCM earlier I broke the Wabbajack script. Should be fixed in a bit.

@Targultoon

Thanks for the AIO

But can you put the version numbers in the filenames, please?

It can get really confusing if you can't work out which version is which ,,,, 🤨

15 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@Targultoon

Thanks for the AIO

But can you put the version numbers in the filenames, please?

It can get really confusing if you can't work out which version is which ,,,, 🤨

Thanks for doing that!

On 3/10/2020 at 9:55 PM, stobor said:

A Night to Remember - could equip something as a souvenir of the 'big night', but nothing too restrictive.  Chastity devices wouldn't be appropriate (and would interfere with Confabulation), but a strip collar a la Cursed Loot would be fine.  Boots might be too harsh, given all the travel in that quest.  Piercings would work.

What about equipping 4 devices? Instead of helping clean the Temple of Dibella you have convince the priestess to release the first device by doing X act(s) w/ priestess or whomever.

2nd device is removed in Rorikstead and 3rd one by Ysolda in Whiterun. You have to 'perform' for each device removal.

Then when you meet Sam/Sanguine - maybe 5 or 10 acts (on whomever and wherever he designates in Skyrim) before you are done.

Do you do anything w/ innkeepers? Maybe not all but some innkeepers could, when you go to sleep, sneak in, strip you, and bind you. They give you two options to earn your freedom: 1) you are their personal sex slave for 24 hours or 2) they pimp you out to their patrons for 8 hours. No sleeping or waiting allowed to speed up your time.

Just a thought.

Maybe a handful of merchants could suggest alternate payment methods or require acts before selling your goods to them. Belethor seems sleazy enough to require some personal attention before he looks at your goods. As an incentive increase the amount of gold he has to spend on new merchandise (5000 base) and you also get a temporary haggle perk.

not sure if this is a bug or just something that messed up on my end. but when going for thane, the fit for a jarl quest didnt count towards the 5/5 of helping the people. in vanilla it does but it didnt when i did it with this mod installed. again i am not saying it is actually a bug it could be on my end.

5 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

not sure if this is a bug or just something that messed up on my end. but when going for thane, the fit for a jarl quest didnt count towards the 5/5 of helping the people. in vanilla it does but it didnt when i did it with this mod installed. again i am not saying it is actually a bug it could be on my end.

According to UESP, it doesn't in the vanilla game. What might be happening is that it's fixed in USLEEP and I didn't forward that fix (I only realised later I didn't have it active in my development profile, so my changes were made in the vanilla scripts rather than USLEEP ones.)

Edit: yep, USLEEP makes it a favour quest. I'll upload a fixed script in a minute

Edit 2: I just uploaded a fixed script, if you don't want to redo the quest though, it should be enough to select Taarie in the console and do "SetRelationshipRank Player 1" (I recommend you do this even if you already finished the Thane quest, since it makes Taarie friendly to you.)

7 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

What about equipping 4 devices? Instead of helping clean the Temple of Dibella you have convince the priestess to release the first device by doing X act(s) w/ priestess or whomever.

2nd device is removed in Rorikstead and 3rd one by Ysolda in Whiterun. You have to 'perform' for each device removal.

Then when you meet Sam/Sanguine - maybe 5 or 10 acts (on whomever and wherever he designates in Skyrim) before you are done.

Do you do anything w/ innkeepers? Maybe not all but some innkeepers could, when you go to sleep, sneak in, strip you, and bind you. They give you two options to earn your freedom: 1) you are their personal sex slave for 24 hours or 2) they pimp you out to their patrons for 8 hours. No sleeping or waiting allowed to speed up your time.

Just a thought.

Maybe a handful of merchants could suggest alternate payment methods or require acts before selling your goods to them. Belethor seems sleazy enough to require some personal attention before he looks at your goods. As an incentive increase the amount of gold he has to spend on new merchandise (5000 base) and you also get a temporary haggle perk.

I like the first and last one. As for the innkeepers, I might go for a severely toned down version of it, since sleeping is a requirement in many modlists (needs mods, Devious Followers), and especially with DF, taking the player out of the game for 24 hours can be completely debilitating.

Yeah, the innkeeper idea is kind of over the top. I forgot about DF and some of the needs mods - and I've used them in previous playthroughs.

Here's another idea (sorry) - you know how to become a thane in most holds you have to help the townspeople? Maybe add someone who could use a different type of help - still a vanilla character but one w/o a favor quest already.

7 hours ago, Aki K said:

What is AIO?  Can someone provide the link?

I think it's ...

All In One

... where the basic mod and all the patches are rolled up into the one file

It's on the mod's file page

Someone will drop a Warhammer on me if I'm wrong .....

11 hours ago, Aki K said:

What is AIO?  Can someone provide the link?

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I think it's ...

All In One

Yeah, it's the All-In-One, I kind of assumed most people would know what it meant. It's the main file with the Solutions and Confabulation patches merged in.

I'll probably rename it next update to be a bit clearer.

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I think it's ...

All In One

4 hours ago, Targultoon said:

Yeah, it's the All-In-One, I kind of assumed most people would know what it meant. It's the main file with the Solutions and Confabulation patches merged in.

Thank you both.  I didn't know if it was a specific mod or not.  My google search kept turning up Bijin AIO but I couldn't understand how it was related lol.

So I had kinda wanted to get more done today, but I spent like three hours debugging an issue with the Companions brawls and it turned out to be a weird edit by the CK that it shouldn't have made.

I hate the CK.

I just noticed the House of Horrors quest has been updated in Confabulation, I'll have to check if I need to make any edits.

Edit: Should still be compatible

23 hours ago, Targultoon said:

According to UESP, it doesn't in the vanilla game. What might be happening is that it's fixed in USLEEP and I didn't forward that fix (I only realised later I didn't have it active in my development profile, so my changes were made in the vanilla scripts rather than USLEEP ones.)

Edit: yep, USLEEP makes it a favour quest. I'll upload a fixed script in a minute

Edit 2: I just uploaded a fixed script, if you don't want to redo the quest though, it should be enough to select Taarie in the console and do "SetRelationshipRank Player 1" (I recommend you do this even if you already finished the Thane quest, since it makes Taarie friendly to you.)

she is friendly to me so it isnt a big deal for me about that.

10 hours ago, Targultoon said:

Good

Now, could you do me a favour please?  What on earth is ...

'Zim Immersive Artifacts'?

...and where do I find it?

I thought I understood LL's Search, but obviously not 🙂

14 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Good

Now, could you do me a favour please?  What on earth is ...

'Zim Immersive Artifacts'?

...and where do I find it?

I thought I understood LL's Search, but obviously not 🙂

It's on the Nexus, it overhauls almost all unique weapons and armour in the game, and changes the script used by the Wabbajack, my patch just merges my changes into that script.

8 minutes ago, Targultoon said:

It's on the Nexus, it almost all unique weapons and armour in the game, and changes the script used by the Wabbajack, my patch just merges my changes into that script.

Ah!  Thanks ..... 😀

image.png.3ef22e46dec07bd824300f215113cec2.png

2101942354_enb2020_03_1602_35_05_79.png.ffecbcd9dde2a65d4593690ff1a46c46.png

Just something I was working on right now. Wanted to use it for the Saarthal amulet/maybe the Gauldur amulet too. Animation weights are still a bit finicky, but it's way too late, so I'll figure it out tomorrow.

This seems to an interesting idea:

@s0lar1x:

"I had a thought when I found Meridia's Beacon, and was wondering if there exists a mod somewhere that would turn the item into a vaginal/anal plug instead that would forcefully equip itself and constantly "pester" Dragonborn to go finish the quest? Being unable to unequip it and all until it's completed."

the devices should not be put after the agressive sex but before, so they use them !  make sense ?

please regard that there exist mods like devious capture who put devices after and before a defeat rape. that would get trouble with yours, no ?

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

This seems to an interesting idea:

@s0lar1x:

"I had a thought when I found Meridia's Beacon, and was wondering if there exists a mod somewhere that would turn the item into a vaginal/anal plug instead that would forcefully equip itself and constantly "pester" Dragonborn to go finish the quest? Being unable to unequip it and all until it's completed."

I had a similar idea, with some custom event for Vampire players.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

the devices should not be put after the agressive sex but before, so they use them !  make sense ?

please regard that there exist mods like devious capture who put devices after and before a defeat rape. that would get trouble with yours, no ?

I don't think I can do the first part, because of the way SexLab hooks work.

I can check if Defeat emits events, so I can disable it temporarily for Devious Captures compatibility.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:36 PM, Targultoon said:

oh it just deleted all my files lol. Don't make a merge with the same name as the MO mod

😱

at least your still laughing 😰

Just wanted to say: I like where your mod is going 😊

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

😱

at least your still laughing 😰

Just wanted to say: I like where your mod is going 😊

Thanks!

Also, I use Git, so I only had like 10 minutes of uncommitted work that I actually lost, since I could just clone the repo again, which is why it didn't bother me that much