CHSBHC v3 and ADM v1.5

o3zman

Just updated my skyrim and, it broke everything.

Was going to test out NewMiller's jewelry and now, boom.

SOB.  I'd ask for help, but I doubt anyone would help.  CHSBv3 and ADM.  I don't think anyone cares though.  They're not bounce proof yet.  :(

------------------------------------

Will be back when Beth gets their shiz together.  SkyUI, racemenu, all my mods...destroyed in less than 10 minutes.  Woot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wnxmegax

Hi!  I notice your amazing work guys great CHSBHC will continue. I also been trying to convert a body type of mine to CBBE 3.2 Textures though I can't seem to get it quite right. Would it be possible if u guys can convert this body type to CBBE 3.2 textures I have tried myself but the results haven't came out too great. 

here's the link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?29gihk3ppfgu73i

Any assistance at all would be great. I have converted this meshes to TBBP/ BBBB and a few armors to fit it. I mean it would be a shame to losses them all.

SOB.  I'd ask for help, but I doubt anyone would help.  CHSBv3 and ADM.  I don't think anyone cares though.  They're not bounce proof yet.  :(

Will be back when Beth gets their shiz together.  SkyUI, racemenu, all my mods...destroyed in less than 10 minutes.  Woot.

Welcome to my world, couple days ago my SD fail, and i lost all skyrim, almost 250 mods and lol im a wise man with a folder called "Backup" with all my mods inside, lost that also ^^, but belive when that happens goes for good, now im more organized, and using file cloud storages to keep my mods backup, and my chars goes more cutie.

Welcome to my world, couple days ago my SD fail, and i lost all skyrim, almost 250 mods and lol im a wise man with a folder called "Backup" with all my mods inside, lost that also ^^, but belive when that happens goes for good, now im more organized, and using file cloud storages to keep my mods backup, and my chars goes more cutie.

My computer failed a while back.  The HDD was okay, but then it started smoke and then it died. 

Reinstalled the game on a new computer I made ( $900 USD  =  586 GBP) and I still get the same problems...

Steam and Bethesda.  <--- source of most crashes, and lots of headaches.  YAY.

------------------------------

Fixed up my game, ready to go.  WOOT ! 

Thanks for stopping by and talking :)  Hope my collaboration works are working well for you. 

posted up TBBP, finally :(

Testing feedback is badly needed.  I get the 3rd person hands looking like claws, butt doesn't seem to bounce; just sway (which is nice too), breasts are stiffer, etc. 

HELP please, before my PC decides to stop me again :(

somebody throw in some good dope (aparell) for the new tbbp release :D

Can anyone point me to a really good tutorial to convert aparells to chsbhc? I might try and have a look at it, but not confident about anything, I have no background to any of this stuff :blush:

I'll try to push out more stuff big guy.  Will also update the bodies soon.  The squeezed min weight breasts really bugged me on chsbv3, max weight ADM has a super vein on the left leg too  :(

School and my meds are bringing my spirit down.  I'm getting sick much more often than ever before.  Summer is a great time to catch up with my venture mod, but the heat and my weight will hamper me just as much as school will. 

But get the word out for us.  We need more chsb modders.

Here's Cherry's guide that details pretty much what I've been doing.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/534407-modding-armor-for-chsbhc-bbp-tutorial-for-3ds-max/

Instead of the Fallout Mod Manager, I used this decompression tool to take out meshes and textures from bsa archives: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/34

Unfortunately it's on 3ds max, I don't know if this works out the same way with Blender.

----------------------------------------

here are other links:

the second post :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3232-armor-conversion-tutorials/

ginormous text tutorial: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11495-converting-armors-to-skyrim-the-blender-way/

a little old, but the program might work: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40980

(from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3807)

perhaps a vid tutorial on basics of blender (a bit boring :(  )  : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7079-learning-blender-in-a-matter-of-hours/

haha, just lost almost my entire data folder now, reinstalling skyrim, going reinstall and paste what left of my mods and data folder, if not works ill going use chsb and not custom cb+tbbp anymore, "But get the word out for us. We need more chsb modders." im not exact a modder, i just get a newbie on that, but if not works ill use that chsb and try do some textures and armors replace with 3ds max, maybe its a god signal lol.

haha, just lost almost my entire data folder now, reinstalling skyrim, going reinstall and paste what left of my mods and data folder, if not works ill going use chsb and not custom cb+tbbp anymore, "But get the word out for us. We need more chsb modders." im not exact a modder, i just get a newbie on that, but if not works ill use that chsb and try do some textures and armors replace with 3ds max, maybe its a god signal lol.

Do what you can  :D  Skyrim is a labor of love, like Morrowind.

I've got a request from a mod user on the nexus to rename CHSBv3 back to CHSBHC.

Doing so will bring in original body users, but then there will be confusion as to which is which.

I'd like to avoid that, any dominance issues among modders, and anything negative if possible.

Should I, we, anyone, rename CHSBv3 back to CHSBHC?  I really don't want to offend original body users, Cherryhotailng, tompom's CHSBHC v3t, or my proud and courageous v3 users.

Help?

I've got a request from a mod user on the nexus to rename CHSBv3 back to CHSBHC.

Doing so will bring in original body users, but then there will be confusion as to which is which.

I'd like to avoid that, any dominance issues among modders, and anything negative if possible.

Should I, we, anyone, rename CHSBv3 back to CHSBHC?  I really don't want to offend original body users, Cherryhotailng, tompom's CHSBHC v3t, or my proud and courageous v3 users.

Help?

That tricky, well, the mod can be rename chsbhc, just add a unique part to it? I guess I see what the peep means, searching for chsbhc does not yield your mods as results the first time I had no idea you were even resurrecting the body mod. I say give it some thoughts, and I think cherry would probably be alright with this as well, so long as proper credit is due and something in the name is added which indicates it is chsbhc, but it's your redefinition of it.

Help?

That tricky, well, the mod can be rename chsbhc, just add a unique part to it? I guess I see what the peep means, searching for chsbhc does not yield your mods as results the first time I had no idea you were even resurrecting the body mod. I say give it some thoughts, and I think cherry would probably be alright with this as well, so long as proper credit is due and something in the name is added which indicates it is chsbhc, but it's your redefinition of it.

i guess if you used any piece of his file , its k to get fell start letters  its k and named the original creator at credits of that, but that its what i think just, but if original modder dnt reply or that goes necro, its a prob.

Tested the ADM TBBP and liked it a lot.

Only thing the painted weight value is kinda low for it to bounce. Probably you have already cheked these mods on nexus:

animation - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713/?

body - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30770

Caribbean body have about 0.55 top skin weight value added to the butt bones (the highest value), ADM is about 0.3 from what I'seen on nifskope.

Of course the animation plays a big deal in the jiggliness too, I tested with the animation pack from the nexus mod.

I am so out of the loop now. Trying to return to Skyrim (and CHSBHC) after like a year of nonplay. I see there's a new TBBP skeleton with more fluid bounciness, and some peeps are trying to convert the CHB to it, however it looked like someone just copied the body over to CBBE3 in this thread. Is that how everyone is using the CHB mods right now? Or should I just stick to all my old originals rather than get mixed up in all the TBBP business?

Do as you like dude  :)    tBBP is just a less bouncy, more "I'm ho~t.  Look at me" BBP. 

The only reason for the new skeletons (xp32 really) is for compatability with BBP and tBBP.

If I can get my arm and hand to be still, my internet to be steady, I'll try to sort my shiz.  If you all can bear with me,

We'll sort this out in a calm and coordinated manner.  Hopefully I can hold out for you guys and gals as well as my grades.

Hopefully I'll live a few more years and stuff  :(  But don't hold me up to that.

I am so out of the loop now. Trying to return to Skyrim (and CHSBHC) after like a year of nonplay. I see there's a new TBBP skeleton with more fluid bounciness, and some peeps are trying to convert the CHB to it, however it looked like someone just copied the body over to CBBE3 in this thread. Is that how everyone is using the CHB mods right now? Or should I just stick to all my old originals rather than get mixed up in all the TBBP business?

just like 03zman said, do as you like, I still use the same skeleton for the tbbp animations, works fine, but not as glamorous as it would, but the big picture of this mod is the v3 compatability as well. it just makes chsbhc more accesible to the general public by opening the body to skin customisations. Also the body i'm using right nowis actually v2 lol, got it here as well, but i'm not sure if it's still around this thread, but what it is is like a refined version of original chsbhc, with nearly no seams at all anymore.

Yay I'm dead.  Can't see straight and I'm sick again.  My body is shaking every now and then.

Woot.

I'll soon have lots of time to kill here in the northern hemisphere.  Hopefully i'll bring you guys and gals these little things for chsbv3 and adm:

killerkeos stuffs, mako's redesigned, female immersive armors, high heel system, female tera armors

and dat's a lot so help, would, be, GREATLY appreciated.  IMMENSELY.

Tested the ADM TBBP and liked it a lot.

Only thing the painted weight value is kinda low for it to bounce. Probably you have already cheked these mods on nexus:

animation - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713/?

body - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30770

Caribbean body have about 0.55 top skin weight value added to the butt bones (the highest value), ADM is about 0.3 from what I'seen on nifskope.

Of course the animation plays a big deal in the jiggliness too, I tested with the animation pack from the nexus mod.

I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.  things get lost on me in walls of text.

The bounce I took right out of a cbbe tbbp body. From what I can tell you can only take the skin off a mesh and put to another if they have the same vertice count.  

I can't weight paint for shiz. My hand just isn't steady. I have no sense of depth either. Colrs to represent movement is lost on me too.

But pass me a 3471 vert count body with the bounce that you're looking for and I'll put it on. UNLESS you can weight paint, then please help. I love fhis body too. It needs more attention.

Alrighty then.

------------------------------------------------

I finished up v1.4 of the bodies in bbp and tbbp.  I just want to ask how you guys and gals would like it set up.

Do I incorporate the modified xp32 skeletons (more space between weapons, quivers, beast tails and the bigger butts) I fixed up and then make you guys get the animations, or do I just stuff'em in?

I really don't wanna get on xp32's bad side. 

Also, tbbp doesn't want to cooperate with me and my shakey hands.  If you see any seems tell me and I'll try to fix them.

------------------------------------------------

When these are up, PLEASE help me modify the armors I listed previously. 

If I do pass away, I'd like to at least have tried to get my engi. degree.  Skyrim can only take so much of my time. 

Doctors are liking the money I'm pumping into them.  I'll be damned if they get the final laugh and I get nothing for my misery.

So how does the first person bouncy skeleton work? Can you see BBP/ TBBP in first person?

all it does is allows you to use the clothes you see in 3rd person to be used as the stuff you see while in 1st. In other words, instead of using bare arms in first you can see your clothing like gloves and braceletts and fancy nails that may or may not have bbp or tbbp animations.

Archived