Jump to content
Snip3rwolf22

Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

Recommended Posts

hi all... question.... :

whenever I download it (barefoot claire D cup) and look at it through models I get an endless loading....

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, DMF09 said:

Claire SM queen mod not working, game just crash, any ideas?

If the mod is made by Aerosmith it is encrypted (yes, drm for a mod)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, a261234294 said:

克莱尔SM女王   使用后无法进入游戏。 
你能告诉我怎么用吗?

有放错地方吗?

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, lanxiu said:

有放错地方吗?

 

It's not in the wrong place. 
Unable to enter the game after the MOD Manager is loaded

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Kargrin said:

If the mod is made by Aerosmith it is encrypted (yes, drm for a mod)

Greed is a very heavy burden. Unhappy little Aerosmith.:mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post

Do not post mods that you do not have permission from the mod author to re-post.  

Share this post


Link to post

This page was only meant for Alpha i let most of it slide but now it’s getting out of hand can we keep this page for his mods only either for RE2 or RE3. Ask Alpha if you can have permission from him to upload his mods here if you wanna upload mods there is another page for that this page is only for Alpha mods. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/23/2020 at 9:30 AM, Snip3rwolf22 said:

This page was only meant for Alpha i let most of it slide but now it’s getting out of hand can we keep this page for his mods only either for RE2 or RE3. Ask Alpha if you can have permission from him to upload his mods here if you wanna upload mods there is another page for that this page is only for Alpha mods. 

Which is the other page for the mods?

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, ceif4d00r said:

Can you re-upload it ? OR send me a link? It's not working for me. Thanks,

this mod is by  aerosmith and is encrypted which is why it wont work

Share this post


Link to post

Cut this crap out don’t you read anything stop posting other mods on here that are not alpha’s mods this page is for him and his mods only go out post your mods somewhere else on this site then again go make your own page keep it up and someone will just report the page and get it locked so stop it final warning 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Snip3rwolf22 said:

Cut this crap out don’t you read anything stop posting other mods on here that are not alpha’s mods this page is for him and his mods only go out post your mods somewhere else on this site then again go make your own page keep it up and someone will just report the page and get it locked so stop it final warning 

Final warning huh? What you gonna do? Cry in the corner?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, firepaw74 said:

Final warning huh? What you gonna do? Cry in the corner?

He won't, but you will.  This is Snip3rwolf22's thread.  If he says stop, you stop. PERIOD.  If you don't like it, then go to another thread or you will have me on your ass.

As to mod piracy, NO it is not allowed on LL.  Go elsewhere to steal shit.

Share this post


Link to post

This site has been a neutral round for modders (no advert or upload paid mods). Try to have respect to the folks here

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...