Snip3rwolf22

Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

Wow, I don't expect that tentacles mod is available-- I means it doesn't normally popular thing in Western countries. It is so fun to play a tentacled Jill. I wondering there is any futanari version of Jill mod with jiggle physic like nude Carlos? 

57 minutes ago, SirSephy said:

Wow, I don't expect that tentacles mod is available-- I means it doesn't normally popular thing in Western countries. It is so fun to play a tentacled Jill. I wondering there is any futanari version of Jill mod with jiggle physic like nude Carlos? 

Try page 4 of this thread. There is one for Re2.

Does anyone has this https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/193 mod without sunglasses? Or know mod that can remove it?

Update: found here https://sentinote.tistory.com/1026

Perhabs someone also can edit cheongsam mods that mai2019 uploaded here with shorter dress option +/- optional changing of panties color - red/black/white.

Ada_over_Claire_noir_0.3_without_sunglasses.rar

3 hours ago, mayatola said:

Are all these mods free now or how are these posts allowed? Haven't really checked on RE2 and RE3 mods in a few weeks and suddenly seeing tons of previously forbidden mods, so just wondering.

Shhh... quiet. 🤐 Don't ask why or how & just get them while their hot before the grinch comes.

8 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

What happened to the

Hide contents

discord

, looks like I got kicked and I don't know why

That nigga Prince makes up shit just to get rid off old members that was with him. You got kicked eventually by his dang manhoes behaviors,expected.

1 hour ago, nudefinder said:

That nigga Prince makes up shit just to get rid off old members that was with him. You got kicked eventually by his dang manhoes behaviors,expected.

Expected... The server was so bloated with rules that I was just posting In some channels... Still I'm sure I didn't break a rule

26 minutes ago, bookworm19 said:

I can't get t his mod to work in RE3R, it still shows default skin for me. I was trying to use the style 3 mod specifically. Is there anything else I need to install to get it to work?

Yo need to install the main mod first then add-ons that you liked. In game use Jill classic.

17 hours ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

is any of the slut ones have it to where there is no tap on the nipple the picture has it without tap but when you play the game there is tap on her tits

I do the same, that have to ask the author if there is a topless version that has not been released

11 hours ago, nudefinder said:

No panty or pubic hair add on? But cool finds man cheers jajaja

thank you for japanese website for mod. do you know how does it work? I downloaded a adult version of Shirley Birkin from RE6 but it doesn't show up on fluffy manager 5000 :/