Jump to content
Snip3rwolf22

Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

Recommended Posts

On 5/2/2020 at 7:53 PM, VeilSide said:

This is my all time favorite mod for sure, many thanks alphaZomega.
In addition I made my own rendition.

 

#1 Removed baton and cuffs

#2 Added badass navel tattoo

#3 Changed the RPD logo on the back

 

P.S. Does anyone know how to import it into RE Resistance?

 

preview.png


Hi.

Do you care to share that R.P.D. Texture? Just the texture itself will do.

Link to post
2 hours ago, veldmorris said:

i remember that i did say 50 buck for those for is to much i would do 20 bucks but not 50

it's not even worth $20. I'm not against paying for some of this stuff, but the quality in that particular set isn't there.  Looks great in the images but in game the body shapes, particularly in profile are very angular and bizarre.  Maybe it's because it's her earlier work?  Her RE3 stuff has been much, much better, and her texture work has been improving, too...still, not quite up to Arison's, but she charges quite a bit less through her patreon.  Price goes up when she retires the mod to that blogspot page, though.

Link to post

@alphaZomega thanks again for your work, I'm seeing your name in credits and thanks lists everywhere now, your efforts are making a LOT of stuff possible and/or better it seems. 

 

The Shaky Suit mod is quite something too huh? Can't wait to see some of your mods with that hex edit applied but thanks to you and the author for sharing. 

 

.....and personally I see no reason at all for dialling down the physics lol, not sure i ever saw a butt shake too much. 😜 

Link to post
23 hours ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

does anyone know if there is an add on to this mod to make her boobs bigger?

Tanned Claire BDSM Nude Mod + Muscles (fixed seams and UVs)

Wait, you got Claire BDSM nude mod? Is that mod even exist? 😂 If do, mind sharing it here?

Link to post
1 hour ago, KanekiKen said:

Wait, you got Claire BDSM nude mod? Is that mod even exist? 😂 If do, mind sharing it here?

I remember there are some DxD mods by Alpha based on BDSM nude, beside AxA, BxB, & CxC. 

Link to post
On 5/15/2020 at 10:10 PM, Feel Free said:

@alphaZomega i really need your help , sorry to disturb

Can you share this file please ? -> Curvy Claire with High Heels

because i don't found in that forum :

page 1 until page 62 is locked , and page 1 until page 93 it is same ,

so i dunno where to ask you about this , and i cannot send PM on you

and really sorry if i ask in here , please can you shared this file High Heels for Curvy Claire :

or anyonewho knows. 

I like it.

 

THIS EXIST?! @alphaZomega I need it too please

Link to post
On 5/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, Feel Free said:

@alphaZomega i really need your help , sorry to disturb

Can you share this file please ? -> Curvy Claire with High Heels

because i don't found in that forum :

page 1 until page 62 is locked , and page 1 until page 93 it is same ,

so i dunno where to ask you about this , and i cannot send PM on you

and really sorry if i ask in here , please can you shared this file High Heels for Curvy Claire :

or anyonewho knows. 

I like it.

CurvyClaireBDSMFeet.jpg.a37a3e7e9ab0fb6ccaafaccf45708248.jpg

Oh, what an awesome tweak to curvy Claire.

Would be awesome if anybody had this mod :)

Link to post

2 Fabrizio77

Dear Fabrizio!

You may not have noticed yet, but this is an english language site.
I'm ready to understand Your patriotism, but please understand me too.

I do not like google translate and the horror that called a machine translation.
If You write in spanish, then I will also write in my native russian language especially for You,

my dear southern friend.:mrgreen:

Let's respect each other, please.

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, styx101 said:

2 Fabrizio77

Dear Fabrizio!

You may not have noticed yet, but this is an english language site.
I'm ready to understand Your patriotism, but please understand me too.

I do not like google translate and the horror that called a machine translation.
If You write in spanish, then I will also write in my native russian language especially for You,

my dear southern friend.:mrgreen:

Let's respect each other, please.

 

to be honest it was pretty clear what he wrote although I agree with your point

Link to post
Quote

to be honest it was pretty clear what he wrote although I agree with your point

My friend, I also partially guessed about it.
For example, about his enthusiasm for Jill.:mrgreen:
But that is not the point. Today I partially guessed but tomorrow I will blow up my brain from some possible hispanic idioms

(any language contains many idiomatic expressions) that a stupid machine translator will never translate exactly.:)
If it is customary to write english on this site, we should do it.

If it was a spanish language site then no questions.
And if someone would write in my native language, which I really love and respect
(and to my regret this already happened) then my reaction would be the same.

Let's respect the site and each other.

That's all.:)

Link to post
On 5/11/2020 at 2:48 AM, Arc134 said:

Sexiest mod ever 😀

 

Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Why is it that when i play the RAR file of this into fluffy mod manager and i load the game with the mod her body is invisible and i cant see the mod

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...