Goranga prostitution system v2.24 English Version (Request)

Ark of Truth

Description and problems.

prostitution: It only works in towns, and the client use a room in a inn for sex. Only 1 inn per town. In the IC it is the TiberSeptimHotel, so if you find a client in the market-district he/she is walking to the TiberSeptim (!walking! not runing).I don't use it.
Animal sex: player can rape deer,sheep and horse (the horse animation is s.... , the player is "flying" behind the horse.) You get infame and bounty.
pay bounty with sex: the guard must like you (80 or 90 disposition). You can use it next to LoversPayBandits. Same problem as LoversPayBandits, if you have a mod that change the races of the guards it's not working with non imperial guards (dialogs are set to race:imperial and faction:guard).
nightlife: the best in this mod. I don't use LoversBed, and I think there is a big mod conflict between both. The goranga nightlife is "realistic". A NPC alone in a room/indoorcell is masturbating in bed. 2NPCs alone in 1 bed have sex(also gay or lesbian sex), if a third NPC is in the room = no sex or mastubating. 2 NPCs in different beds = no masturbating (they are ashamed). If you enter the room NPC stop sex/masturbating. If you sneak in the room and the NPC notice you near the bed he/she/they are angry and attack you or flee/call the guards.

I use the mod because of the nightlife and the animal rape. I don't use the prostitution and I delete the pay-bounty-system in the esp.

Frejeena, the version of lovers bed that I use has something similar to nightlife built into it.  The guard houses often turn into giant orgies as long as I stay in sneak mode.  However the version I have only pairs up men with women if the beds are close enough.  As you staid, masturbating only happens if they are alone.

Frejeena, the version of lovers bed that I use has something similar to nightlife built into it.  The guard houses often turn into giant orgies as long as I stay in sneak mode.  However the version I have only pairs up men with women if the beds are close enough.  As you staid, masturbating only happens if they are alone.

does loversbed only affect like real beds or anything you can sleep on, i havent actually broken into someone elses house while they were asleep, but i passed hobos sleeping on bedrolls and npcs sleeping in an inn, 4 of them in the same room, and nothing ever seems to happen. the mod should be in the right spot on my load order acorrding to the tech support thread, only thing i can think of is im using rev 96 and the "older" version of bed, do those not play nice together?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived