[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

48 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Are you testing with Tentacus's Hardship mod though. From my understanding the reason this has become a problem is that the staged version of UAP breaks Hardship

I am not, I do not use Hardship.

I may look into it though, because it does seem interesting. Now that the UI doesn't crash my game.

This is my current install. I know Super Mutant Freeze is in UAP now, I was just testing. Everything like Violate, RSE FPE, Shenanigans, and those type mods are installed just above AAF.

Spoiler

408259850_AAFTestInstall.PNG.91f874735139b6db6f50df8899f2369d.PNG

On 9/15/2020 at 6:17 PM, zenonthez07 said:

I know you said you don't check this thread, but shouldn't it be updated to reflect the incompatibilities between the new versions of UAP and Staged Leito. Without UAP MF animations are fine in Savage Cabbage and BP70, but Atomic Lust animations end up having erection issues. Is there an alternate erection fix other than reinstalling the One Patch and SilverPerv? It seems everything has taken a step backwards since the last time I played several months ago.

I did updated it to reflect the changes being done to UAP as Ulf (and everyone else) is in the AAF discord and i get these news and changes as it happens.

But as it was mentioned, it's only for the github version for the moment. Added a note on Staged Leito Patch about it.

On 9/16/2020 at 8:51 AM, Slorm said:

Are you testing with Tentacus's Hardship mod though. From my understanding the reason this has become a problem is that the staged version of UAP breaks Hardship

Read note on Staged Leito. All these changes and incompatibilities are made aware to me as they happen.

Is it still possible to have collision with this setup using cbbe or is that only with fg now? Tried using animated fannies but can’t really get it to work even using their cbbe body’s with morphs and using mo2 to make sure the new bodies are not being overwritten.

hi i have 2 issues:

1. this guide says Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (REQUIRED for Lesbian Animations) but the dwl option is only 4.7 and i don't have a strap on during animations.

2. i have this problem after installing  SavageCabbages Animations v1.2.3

Steps to reproduce

1. start game

2. load save game

3.  load again same save game or another save 

expected result:

- i'm able to save a new save game

actual result:

- can't save. to be able to save again i need to exit game and lunch game again. i can load other saves, but I can't save

without the SavageCabbages Animations v1.2.3 pack i have no issues but installing it i have issues. this issues appeared after upgrading to latest aaf and 1.2.4 of this mod. 

SavageCabbages Animations v1.2.3 mod overwrites everything (tried being overwritten by everything)

i understand that it might my some incompatibility 

i also did this 

1. uninstalled aaf and aaf related mods

2. removed aaf related files from folder (vortex left some leftover) 

3. made a new save

4. used Re-saver to remove all unattached scripts scritps from last save 

5. started game and made a new save

6. reinstalled only aaf

14 hours ago, esmm40 said:

What difficulty are you playing on? I’m not sure but if you were playing on survivor with a mod to let you save still maybe there is a hang up with savage.

not survior, i have dificulty 4 in .ini files but i modified lots of stats with GCM (game configuration manager)

weird thing ... i continued to play a little like this (with save mode disabled) and when i died i received some steam achievements ... those are disabled with mods .... tried an survival mode save enabler mod, didn't work

I followed this wonderful guide because of the constant issues I was having in Fallout. I must say my game runs much smoother and everything works as it should. Except . . .

My issue is that the male human penis is distorted at it's base during AAF animations.  It stretches about half a body length and at the end is a normal, flaccid penis. The only new mod I added to this install was UAP, but disabling that mod does not fix it. I also use Leito's staged fix. I have tried different combos of both, no joy.

Looks like this;

803987055_Fallout42020-09-2207-46-07-18.thumb.jpg.7b5f088ef4d58715b0915d9c33cfc2e7.jpg

I should note that I did not have this problem in my previous install.

Thank you again for this great guide.

3 hours ago, mkta said:

not survior, i have dificulty 4 in .ini files but i modified lots of stats with GCM (game configuration manager)

weird thing ... i continued to play a little like this (with save mode disabled) and when i died i received some steam achievements ... those are disabled with mods .... tried an survival mode save enabler mod, didn't work

Did you enable loose file setting in ini?

I need to say the same.

After a break from FO4 and a complete new installation (replaced CHCBBEP with ABECBP and SHB against AtomicMuscle) i followed this guide and it works nearly perfect ?

Thank you soooooo much for this guide. It's so helpfull after a pause to find some Guides to to dive back into the sharkpool of Adult modding ?

I have some problems with BP70's animations (lesbian) they make a CTD on my setup so i need to find out what that triggers - but anyway -

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!