[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

7 hours ago, loen999 said:

Guys, it is RSE II: Random Shenanigans is the  only mod that allow random sex between NPCs?

Magnum Cum Gaudio and Just Fuck have random options. MCG has almost too many options and JF is pretty simple but be prepared to have npcs and creatures pop out of air for sex encounters.

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Magnum Cum Gaudio and Just Fuck have random options. MCG has almost too many options and JF is pretty simple but be prepared to have npcs and creatures pop out of air for sex encounters.

Thanks, i guess i will stick with Random Shenanigans..

On 3/20/2020 at 6:50 AM, Saya_Scarlett said:

I for one use a combination of CBBE+BodyTalk+ZeX+CBP (not OCBP) without a preset.

The only "downside" to this is that male genitals won't bounce but females will have bounce.

You could use either:

#1 CBBE+BodyTalk+ZeX+CBP/OCBP+MTM Preset (male genitals won't bounce)

#2 FG+BodyTalk+ZeX+CBP/OCBP+ZCBP Preset (male genitals will bounce)

That's pretty much it.

Thank you for all of your work in composing this guide, Saya.  It helps out immensely.

I do have a question, though.  I have always preferred the Enhanced Vanilla Body (EVB) and Wonder Body (WB) to the CBBE- / Fusion Girl-type bodies.  Could I achieve the same results with the following, or would I have to stick with the Fusion Girl & BodyTalk combo to make everything work properly?  I didn't see this posted anywhere, and I wanted to ask for clarification.  Thanks again for all of your effort, and to whoever can help me with this.

1.  Enhanced Vanilla Body (male & female) + ZeX + CBP + MTM Preset

or

2. Wonder Body + Enhanced Vanilla Body (male) + ZeX + CBP + MTM Preset

On 9/6/2020 at 11:27 AM, stumpy1975 said:

Sorry. quick question....

is this guide still up-to-date? I'm only asking cos the guide asks you to use AAF v139b, yet on the AAF nexus page all version files are numbered differently.. which is v139b?

What does it say almost at the top of the guide?

image.png.979571263f707e9ea529ffb2c5b2d499.png

29 minutes ago, rex1994 said:

downloaded the   mod and the follow me for sex mod, no animations they just stand there
there are no animations, installed everyting correctly whats wrong

Follow me for sex is A FUCKING SKYRIM MOD, NOT FALLOUT 4.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:30 PM, Mistress Jade said:

Quick question, when did aaf prostitution get taken off the install list?

It never was because i never used it myself and don't know if it fucks something up or not. You're free to try but SexEmUp handles prostitution as well.

ON AN UNRELATED NOTE:

CUSTOM MOANS AND SUCH SOUND MODS NEED TO BE APPLIED BY A PATCH OR SOMETHING. NOT ALL ANIMATION PACKS HAVE SOUNDS/MOANS.

THAT IS UP TO THE ANIMATORS THEMSELVES. WHICH IS WHY SAVAGE CABBAGE ADDED HIS OWN IN HIS LATEST VERSIONS.

2 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:
On 9/11/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mistress Jade said:

Quick question, when did aaf prostitution get taken off the install list?

It never was because i never used it myself and don't know if it fucks something up or not. You're free to try but SexEmUp handles prostitution as well.

Thanks for the response, lol i would have sworn it was on there. I ask because i was having some issues while prostitution was active and have now gone away now that is out of my line up. anyways thanks again.

I know you said you don't check this thread, but shouldn't it be updated to reflect the incompatibilities between the new versions of UAP and Staged Leito. Without UAP MF animations are fine in Savage Cabbage and BP70, but Atomic Lust animations end up having erection issues. Is there an alternate erection fix other than reinstalling the One Patch and SilverPerv? It seems everything has taken a step backwards since the last time I played several months ago.

2 hours ago, zenonthez07 said:

I know you said you don't check this thread, but shouldn't it be updated to reflect the incompatibilities between the new versions of UAP and Staged Leito. Without UAP MF animations are fine in Savage Cabbage and BP70, but Atomic Lust animations end up having erection issues. Is there an alternate erection fix other than reinstalling the One Patch and SilverPerv? It seems everything has taken a step backwards since the last time I played several months ago.

the incompatibilities between the 2 is only as far as i know between the github version of UAP and staged leito. The version here atm is fine 

never reinstall one patch as it will just cause aaf to get stuck while loading 

10 hours ago, zenonthez07 said:

I am still testing but...UAP github version and the updated Staged Leitos are compatible.

I use SL strictly because it enables the strap on mod for Leitos animations. I haven't found a compatible alternative for the strap on equip.

I loaded SL BEFORE UAP so I have UAPs stages and from I could tell, no double loaded MF scenes.

In the 45min of testing I had no issues and everything seemed to have worked fine. I am at work right now and won't be able to do more testing until tomorrow evening.

Everything is installed as OP. Except NSFW is right after 50 shades and SL is before UAP.

I do not use Farrells, Crazy, or Greys Creatures, since Savages covers so creatures so well.

I will test more tomorrow before work and repost here with my results

3 hours ago, shadowwulf77 said:

I am still testing but...UAP github version and the updated Staged Leitos are compatible.

Are you testing with Tentacus's Hardship mod though. From my understanding the reason this has become a problem is that the staged version of UAP breaks Hardship