[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

10 hours ago, Avahashija said:

I need to say the same.

After a break from FO4 and a complete new installation (replaced CHCBBEP with ABECBP and SHB against AtomicMuscle) i followed this guide and it works nearly perfect ?

Thank you soooooo much for this guide. It's so helpfull after a pause to find some Guides to to dive back into the sharkpool of Adult modding ?

I have some problems with BP70's animations (lesbian) they make a CTD on my setup so i need to find out what that triggers - but anyway -

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait what ctd with bp?? how is that possible??

9 hours ago, cowhippo said:

mtm is entirey different from the cbps and cbp is outdated so use either ocbp or ocbpc as if you read the description of either it says to use only 1

Hate to be contrary, but I could not get either to work with the latest Fusion Girl, so I reverted back to FG 1.61 and still use CBP with Body Talk 3. Works fine and is not outdated (update 8/20/2020). Might just be a hissy fit between mod authors.........

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Hate to be contrary, but I could not get either to work with the latest Fusion Girl, so I reverted back to FG 1.61 and still use CBP with Body Talk 3. Works fine and is not outdated (update 8/20/2020). Might just be a hissy fit between mod authors.........

Ummm... can anyone clear my doubt. Should i install mtm and ocbp or ocbpc for bodytalk3 or just ocbp/ocbpc ?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

because latest fg is broken with animations also fg is kinda dead as it seems the back to back updates have turned people away from doing conversions so should either use an older fg or just go to cbbe

Hi All! I've tried to install AAF from this guide twice now, but it always gets stuck at 30% loading. Does anyone have any advice? Google has been no help and the only person I talked to on AAF discord refused to help me without downloading an EXE that 4 different browsers marked as a virus. 

Any help is appreciated, and I can post a load order if needed!

5 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

Hi All! I've tried to install AAF from this guide twice now, but it always gets stuck at 30% loading. Does anyone have any advice? Google has been no help and the only person I talked to on AAF discord refused to help me without downloading an EXE that 4 different browsers marked as a virus. 

Howdy! Lurker for a long time but I was having the same issue as you, what version of UAP are you using? The github or the one that's here on loverslab?

7 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

Hello, i had the same issue and the reason was the last version of Staged Leito Plus 1.0.4 :

Sadly as of his next version UAP (After UAP v2.50_Fix1) will no longer be compatible with SLP. It will cause the 30% bug. You can install SLP and UAP together if you don't install his Leito XMLs. Just note that this will break my other mod Hardship which UAP will also no longer be compatible with. In the future I hope to make steps so you can have UAP installed and still play Hardship, but you will never be able to install his Leito XMLs along side SLP. Stay Tuned.

If you already have UAP v2.50_Fix1 you may want to stick with SLP 1.0.3 This combination will work with Hardship in it's current state. If you want to update to 1.0.4 and keep using UAP, v2.50_Fix1 then don't install his Leito XMLs. as they will cause the 30% bug when combined with SLP 1.0.4 This combination will also work with Hardship in it's current state.

If you don't check Leito animations when you re-install UAP everything will work. Or stick with SLP 1.0.3

(sorry, bad english)

Hi, Are these Patches still incompatible?  

I've heard of a lot of people having success with Indarello's patch.

Patches

1. Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)
  2. One Patch to Rule/Bang Them All
  3. AJ's XMLs
  4. Polistiro's AAF patches for Crazy and Leito Animations
  5. FO4 Animations by Leito - Voice Fix 1.1
  6. AAF Overlay Patches (CumNWealth_Base and CumNWealth_insert animation pack name here.)
On 10/5/2020 at 3:45 PM, cowhippo said:

because latest fg is broken with animations also fg is kinda dead as it seems the back to back updates have turned people away from doing conversions so should either use an older fg or just go to cbbe

Crap. Wish I knew that before I almost finished my first fg build. Reverting to 1.61 then. Thanks for the warning.

I have a question. I want my game to have randomized bodies for both genders but MO2 overwrites the bodygen stuff for either the Fusion Girl and Atomic Muscle mods.
I tried having FG first then AM on the mod prio but it just randomizes the men only not the women, and vice versa.

Using vortex I installed everything except crazies animations perfectly following the directions of the guide and it worked great, but then I decided to install custom moans for staged leito plus and now no matter what I do I get the aaf 30% with staged leito turned on even after a full reinstall of every mod from 6-23 with custom moans uninstalled following exactly what I did the first time. When I initially installed custom moans I just deactivated leito plus, installed custom moans, then reactivated leito plus with the custom moan options checked, and that seems to have been enough to break something even after reinstalling everything except the first 5 like 4-5 times. I am 100% sure I have leitos unchecked in the UAP install and UAP loads after everything except leito plus. No matter what I try I simply cannot get aaf to load with staged leito plus turned on even though it worked yesterday installing the exact same way that I just tried reinstalling 5 times.

2 minutes ago, weaksauce said:

Using vortex I installed everything except crazies animations perfectly following the directions of the guide and it worked great, but then I decided to install custom moans for staged leito plus and now no matter what I do I get the aaf 30% with staged leito turned on even after a full reinstall of every mod from 6-23 with custom moans uninstalled following exactly what I did the first time. When I initially installed custom moans I just deactivated leito plus, installed custom moans, then reactivated leito plus with the custom moan options checked, and that seems to have been enough to break something even after reinstalling everything except the first 5 like 4-5 times. I am 100% sure I have leitos unchecked in the UAP install and UAP loads after everything except leito plus. No matter what I try I simply cannot get aaf to load with staged leito plus turned on even though it worked yesterday installing the exact same way that I just tried reinstalling 5 times.

custom moans on its own breaks aaf now try loading a save from before you added it or starting a new game

It loads as long as staged leitos plus is off after my reinstalls. Tried staged leitos with my initial save after leaving the vault for this playthrough and it still wont load. Losing my mind here reinstalling over and over exactly how I did when it worked the first time and nothing will get staged leitos plus to work again. take me back to yesterday bros