[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

12 hours ago, bruh091 said:

Hey im new to fallout modding and fallout pc in general how do you activate the sex scenes in game every thing is downloaded right.

now that you downloaded everything, follow installation order as in 1st topic here EXACTLY as specified. Get AAF working by itself 1st. Then install one of the listed sex mods declared safe to use on same post. read the mod description page for "how to start info"... some mods you do nothing and get fucked... others you have to hit whatever hotkey you or the mod maker assigned to do things. Each mod is different and you need to read the mod description. For AAF its HOME key then ENTER...read onscreen info to pick actors and positions.

the guide says to ignore/skip the dongs of fallout mod cause of incompatibilities.

if the mod is incompat with everything else, how do you get dicks on the male npcs?

i had to change all my npcs to the vulpine race cause they were all invisible and non-existent, which i don't know what caused that.

i have the vulpine dick downloaded from nexus, but i'm pretty sure that only works for player characters.

also, another question: i changed the settings in the aaf sexemup menu to switch positions, but my character was still the bottom in the gay poses. how do i fix that as well?

1 hour ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

the guide says to ignore/skip the dongs of fallout mod cause of incompatibilities.

if the mod is incompat with everything else, how do you get dicks on the male npcs?

i had to change all my npcs to the vulpine race cause they were all invisible and non-existent, which i don't know what caused that.

i have the vulpine dick downloaded from nexus, but i'm pretty sure that only works for player characters.

also, another question: i changed the settings in the aaf sexemup menu to switch positions, but my character was still the bottom in the gay poses. how do i fix that as well?

First post lists which male body AAF uses/requires... and it has a dick.

This vulpine stuff should be asked in the vulpine thread, not here. This thread is for how you get AAF up and running not how to change races.

10 hours ago, murf said:

First post lists which male body AAF uses/requires... and it has a dick.

This vulpine stuff should be asked in the vulpine thread, not here. This thread is for how you get AAF up and running not how to change races.

the races are changed just fine. i just want to know why, when i tested the gay stuff (my character is male), why blake (i was at abernathy farm recruiting the nora companion) was wearing brown underwear and had no dick at all and why my character was the bitch in all the gay stuff.

1 hour ago, Epoxion said:

I'm quite new at using mods in games so I will just ask if it's possible to Uninstall Nexus and replace with Vortex without needing to Uninstall FO4 completely?

I really like and appreciate this guide as a newcomer. Thank you

Vortex is the mod loader for Nexus.............

39 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Vortex is the mod loader for Nexus.............

I'm using Nexus Mod Manager atm and I have shit loads of problems with mods. So, I've read up a bit about Vortex and have decided to reinstall FO4 and start with mods from a fresh start. So my initial question should be ignored.

17 hours ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

thats because dongs of fallout is for fourplay only and fourplay does not work with aaf

1 hour ago, cowhippo said:

thats because dongs of fallout is for fourplay only and fourplay does not work with aaf

that answers that question.

but what about my other questions: the lack of dicks on male npcs (tested gay poses with blake when recruiting nora. blake had no dick and was wearing brown underwear despite all the mods being downloaded and the vulpine dick for vulpine race/npc replacer) and why, even after switching roles in the sexemup menu, my character was still the bitch in gay animations

1 hour ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

that answers that question.

but what about my other questions: the lack of dicks on male npcs (tested gay poses with blake when recruiting nora. blake had no dick and was wearing brown underwear despite all the mods being downloaded and the vulpine dick for vulpine race/npc replacer) and why, even after switching roles in the sexemup menu, my character was still the bitch in gay animations

maybe join the aaf discord for help then

Question: I tried using Silky Smooth Skin (SSS) -CBBE Skin- https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6940

to customize my char a bit more, but it didn't seem to do anything still giving me the default CBBE look. After making sure I'd installed it correctly I googled the matter and read that apparently using looksmenu overrides any such customizations. Since looksmenu is required for AAF, not using it isn't an option.

Has anyone found a way around that to customize your chars skin a bit more? In particular, given the setting I find the player character and female NPCs having clean shaven vaginas extremely unrealistic and would like to give them something of a bush.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:13 AM, Starfire12 said:

Question: I tried using Silky Smooth Skin (SSS) -CBBE Skin- https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6940

to customize my char a bit more, but it didn't seem to do anything still giving me the default CBBE look. After making sure I'd installed it correctly I googled the matter and read that apparently using looksmenu overrides any such customizations. Since looksmenu is required for AAF, not using it isn't an option.

Has anyone found a way around that to customize your chars skin a bit more? In particular, given the setting I find the player character and female NPCs having clean shaven vaginas extremely unrealistic and would like to give them something of a bush.

I recommend trying FSM Body Textures. It works with AAF and looksmenu (I'm using it myself). It should provide you all the options you want to customize your characters. Just be careful if you are using a separate face texture mod, it tends to give you the brown face bug if you match it with other  face textures that are 2K or higher res. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31965

5 hours ago, clockworkangel said:

I recommend trying FSM Body Textures. It works with AAF and looksmenu (I'm using it myself). It should provide you all the options you want to customize your characters. Just be careful if you are using a separate face texture mod, it tends to give you the brown face bug if you match it with other  face textures that are 2K or higher res. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31965

Thanks for the heads up!

Will check it out.

Just something I've noticed, shouldn't Devious Devices be mentioned as an optional mod in the first requirements list as one of the other mods (I think it's the Themes mod from memory) has a checkbox for it.

The upshot is that if you install before DD you have to uninstall, install DD and then reinstall to activate the checkbox (hope that makes sense). DD is an esm so shouldn't be a problem

6 hours ago, Slorm said:

Just something I've noticed, shouldn't Devious Devices be mentioned as an optional mod in the first requirements list as one of the other mods (I think it's the Themes mod from memory) has a checkbox for it.

The upshot is that if you install before DD you have to uninstall, install DD and then reinstall to activate the checkbox (hope that makes sense). DD is an esm so shouldn't be a problem

that section i believe is for stuff that are reqs of the animation packs but i could be mistaken ill bring it up with  saya though 

Dogmeat penis doesn't work for me. I followed guide, afterwards I tried pretty much everything I could think of.

FevHounds work, Death law too, strapons work, and male penis also works.

Only Dogmeat doesn't. Anyone that can help me out with this? Maybe put up a link to a dogmeat fix?

I also tried this fix(alas, to no avail) :

Screenshot_20200817_104206_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Epoxion said:

Dogmeat penis doesn't work for me. I followed guide, afterwards I tried pretty much everything I could think of.

FevHounds work, Death law too, strapons work, and male penis also works.

Only Dogmeat doesn't. Anyone that can help me out with this? Maybe put up a link to a dogmeat fix?

I also tried this fix(alas, to no avail) :

Screenshot_20200817_104206_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Then ya ain't followed the guide very well, have ya?
Since, that's covered in UAP...

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Hide contents

Then ya ain't followed the guide very well, have ya?
Since, that's covered in UAP...

Maybe! Who knows? Maybe I didn't install in correct order animations. Damage is done, help me pleeease ? /begging on my knees

I began the process of modding my Fallout 4 for the first time. Taking it very slowly and making sure I dont screw it up. Once this is done time to check out about 120+ youtube videos to find out which quality of life mods are best along with immersion, graphic enhancer, ENB, armor and weapon mods. XD Slow and steady...

P.S. Thank you for this guide. I have not modded a Bethesda game in over 2 years but it's starting to come back to me.