[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

31 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

That what it say's but as I stated before Not Sure it Still works. for best advice on patch's and other mods related to AAF go here: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn .

Tried to put it in, edited the xmls, no luck.

As for the discord, after a bit of search it seems that the animerace mod is not really welcomed because of the messy structures or something haha.

Thanks for the help anyway.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:59 AM, mashup47 said:

you can use the PageUp & PageDown Key's but You mite need to press the HomeKey first.

Yes, I've been trying it before and apparently it works but it has huge input lag, like ~4 seconds (although I have SSD and no performance reducing mods). After instant switching in Skyrim it feels super slow.

3 hours ago, trololo34 said:

Yes, I've been trying it before and apparently it works but it has huge input lag, like ~4 seconds (although I have SSD and no performance reducing mods). After instant switching in Skyrim it feels super slow.

Timing can be effected by what mod's you have running at the time in the background and yes it can take a couple of seconds that's normal well has been for me.

Hello everyone !

I have a question related to one mod in the "skip/scrap" list.

I really like the mod "Immersive lover embrace remastered" and its sex version found here, and I wondered why it is on this list : Is it obsolete ? Does it break or mess with AAF ? Can the modified sex version of it work ?

I always found this mod to add a more romatic touch to the sex stuff with companions and I'm a bit sad to have to ditch it.

If someone has an advice on that matter, I would be grateful !

48 minutes ago, Ameirgin said:

Hello everyone !

I really like the mod "Immersive lover embrace remastered" and its sex version found here, and I wondered why it is on this list : Is it obsolete ? Does it break or mess with AAF ? Can the modified sex version of it work ?

I always found this mod to add a more romatic touch to the sex stuff with companions and I'm a bit sad to have to ditch it.

Try asking here : https://discord.gg/B95qTEn . Have you tried using 

This has hug/kissing options in it and is designed to work with AAF.  The only patch that I am aware of is this one:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11844-immersive-lovers-embrace-remastered-sex-patch/

2 hours ago, Ameirgin said:

Hello everyone !

I am using it now. Works fine. 

2 hours ago, Magnate_Magnus said:

Followed this guide but also installed animated fannies for AAF. suffice to say my AAF homepage tab gets stuck at 70% any ideas? i'm using the CBBE FSM body. 

Remove animated Fannies it is not needed if using Fusion Girl. Other then that Double check you have everything installed and the patch's are up to date plus you have the Right rules for mod/load order.  

2 minutes ago, adrianna_ said:

Sex mods on Fallout 4  

I have a question

Mod Organizer 2 or Nexus mod manager

what's better  ?

For support, and ease of use Mod Organizer 2 hands down.  

11 hours ago, adrianna_ said:

Sex mods on Fallout 4  

I have a question

Mod Organizer 2 or Nexus mod manager

what's better  ?

Which ever one you find better/easiest to use, though most people seem to use mo2, I do myself.

Is there a known way to get AAF to be compatible with DEF_UI? I installed it the other day and CTD on game start. I googled around and people recommended a particular pipboy skin/interface mod that allowed me to load the game, but I still had CTDs every 5 minutes or so until I turned DEF_UI off.

Also this might be a BodySlide question but is there a way to manually modify belly size and breast size?

7 hours ago, camistrie said:

Is there a known way to get AAF to be compatible with DEF_UI? I installed it the other day and CTD on game start. I googled around and people recommended a particular pipboy skin/interface mod that allowed me to load the game, but I still had CTDs every 5 minutes or so until I turned DEF_UI off.

Also this might be a BodySlide question but is there a way to manually modify belly size and breast size?

It's not that mod per se it's the amount of interfaces you have installed ie install it but do not select the option DEF ALL. and do not have immersive Hud. All so watch out for mods that have there own flash displays/Huds. You can get it working with DEF but it's a pain. That's why it's adviced For an easy life not to install it.

Answer to last question: Can be done with Bodyslide.

5 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Quick question on the ZeX Skeleton mod. I see it's been recently updated to v3.5, but as I use CBBE and everything's running fine as is, is there any advantage in updating it?

I might be very wrong, and some people (if not all) might call me mad, but my technique is this: "if it's working, don't touch it"

I also haven't updated and I'm not planning to do. Partly because I don't know what advantages will it bring me, but mostly because I have a stable game, and I'd want it to stay that way.

Take care!

2 hours ago, roten_man said:

I might be very wrong, and some people (if not all) might call me mad, but my technique is this: "if it's working, don't touch it"

I also haven't updated and I'm not planning to do. Partly because I don't know what advantages will it bring me, but mostly because I have a stable game, and I'd want it to stay that way.

Take care!

I very much agree, which is why I thought it best to ask first. I never update for sake of updating, there needs to be a clear advantage

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Since you're usin CBBE, not really.
Mostly for FG's boob physics.

Brilliant, many thanks for confirming that, there wasn't much detail on the nexus d/l page to say what had changed and the change log hasn't been updated

I installed AAF Advanced Animation Framework now the 5rd Time and it still does not appear in Fallout 4, even with Animations installed, yea i have all Up to Date, F4SE and everything else, whats needed. but as soon i get into the Game, Nothing shows up, even not with the
Could someone please tell me what can be the Reason, when i have installed all correct with  ^_^  if anyone can help out ^_^

19 hours ago, Tsir89GE said:

I installed AAF Advanced Animation Framework now the 5rd Time and it still does not appear in Fallout 4, even with Animations installed, yea i have all Up to Date, F4SE and everything else, whats needed. but as soon i get into the Game, Nothing shows up, even not with the
Could someone please tell me what can be the Reason, when i have installed all correct with  ^_^  if anyone can help out ^_^

If you follow guide from first page step by step all should working good.