[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

On 7/21/2020 at 5:01 PM, mashup47 said:

Dose AAF report any errors when in debug mod or in the AAF admin window? Have you tried the GFV.exe to check your install,  what did the reports say or you could post images of the reports  ( This info is needed so we can better answer your question).   Double check FSE is installed in the correct location? you can double check you install with this guide here: 

I had downloaded some animations required for sex from the list you've recommended 

My animations aren't working :<
and followed the instructions and all but still no animations.
the action "go to sex" is suggested, but they just stand and do nothing.

1 hour ago, (o)_(o) said:

I had downloaded some animations required for sex from the list you've recommended 

Ok but what did the AAF debug report back also what did GFV.exe report? can you post image's of the report's. animations not playing can mean many things? npc/player Bodies not built, mod not installed correctly,ect  Also you can try the The AAF Discord for help (recommend).

If you not getting any problems loading and opening AAF and only have problems with animations this could be a really simple thing to sort/fix only if we had More info or we are just playing the guessing game which never ends well.

19 hours ago, (o)_(o) said:

image.png.947f525d29f362953cfe191b9662a5b1.png

23 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Mhm, sure. It's already a direct link in the guide anyway ?

Is if you read it!. But with a lot user's that never happens so I shall go forth and spread the word.  ( Honestly I thought it was the same address as AAF...  sorry ):blush:

I managed to get RaceCustomizer working with the rest of this guide's listed mods.  Turns out RaceCustomizer redirects the normal npc/race skeletons to a folder called NPC inside of the CharacterAssets folder, so you'll need to create a folder called NPC inside of CharacterAssets and then copy the ZEX skeleton files into that new NPC folder (while also leaving them in the normal CharacterAssets folder).

12 minutes ago, tolwrath said:

I managed to get RaceCustomizer working with the rest of this guide's listed mods.  Turns out RaceCustomizer redirects the normal npc/race skeletons to a folder called NPC inside of the CharacterAssets folder, so you'll need to create a folder called NPC inside of CharacterAssets and then copy the ZEX skeleton files into that new NPC folder (while also leaving them in the normal CharacterAssets folder).

Hence why it's on "Skip"/Scrap list.

Most users wouldn't even figure that out or how to do it.

Some stuff in that list can work but it's not plug&play at all.

Guide's meant to be as simple and error/conflicts free as possible.

6 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Is if you read it!. But with a lot user's that never happens so I shall go forth and spread the word.  ( Honestly I thought it was the same address as AAF...  sorry ):blush:

Sure, don't worry about it. You should see users in AAF Discord completely disregarding the troubleshooting help. It's maddening sometimes. ?

Hey there lovely lads and lasses of loverslab ;)

I shouldn't really be complaining about my modded males in Fallout 4...currently my dick is the size of my forearm (in-game only, sighs)

As you can imagine, this causes issues with many of the sex animations.

Hoping for a fix, I currently have all the required files (from op post by Saya_Scarlett) installed except for UAP Ulfberth AAF Patch (thought it wasn't needed since I don't swing that way).

Could that missing patch be the culprit for my "cockup" :P 

Thanks for any insight.

PPS.  I had followed an out of date post to add AAF animations/patches and such, which may have caused issues with my game.  Been clearing out some files to try and fix.  No longer run Crazy animations or patches that are redundant or unnecessary.

-Togan

11 hours ago, togan said:

Hey there lovely lads and lasses of loverslab ;)

I shouldn't really be complaining about my modded males in Fallout 4...currently my dick is the size of my forearm (in-game only, sighs)

As you can imagine, this causes issues with many of the sex animations.

Hoping for a fix, I currently have all the required files (from op post by Saya_Scarlett) installed except for UAP Ulfberth AAF Patch (thought it wasn't needed since I don't swing that way).

Could that missing patch be the culprit for my "cockup" :P 

Thanks for any insight.

PPS.  I had followed an out of date post to add AAF animations/patches and such, which may have caused issues with my game.  Been clearing out some files to try and fix.  No longer run Crazy animations or patches that are redundant or unnecessary.

-Togan

Before installing the animation's you should really build your male body with the erection slider set to ZERO.  Doing it now may cause a tiny issue depending on what mods you use but for the most part you should be alright to just rebuild the male body. but if the problem continues then yea check that you have all the needed XMLs.

Just finished my vanilla playthrough which just had armour replacers and a few other utility mods (LooksMenu, MCM, F4SE etc.) so am looking now to put in some AAF mods for a new game and maybe some of the Depravity mods to add some content as well. I have two general questions as I don't know how forgiving FO4 is in comparison to Skyrim which can be very twitchy if not installed the right way.

1/ Am I correct in assuming that like Skyrim scripted mods are best added one or two at a time.

2/ Is it safe to add mods while still in Vault 111 or best left until that part is completed?

Many thanks

Not a clue what is happening here. I had a brand new fully working non AAF install with all the bodies setup already then followed this guide to add the animations and now i can't start a new game. I just get an infinite black screen and if i press any buttons it returns me to the main menu...

14 hours ago, Slorm said:

Just finished my vanilla playthrough which just had armour replacers and a few other utility mods (LooksMenu, MCM, F4SE etc.) so am looking now to put in some AAF mods for a new game and maybe some of the Depravity mods to add some content as well. I have two general questions as I don't know how forgiving FO4 is in comparison to Skyrim which can be very twitchy if not installed the right way.

1/ Am I correct in assuming that like Skyrim scripted mods are best added one or two at a time.

2/ Is it safe to add mods while still in Vault 111 or best left until that part is completed?

Many thanks

There is a script limit 64kb in fallout. But lucky for you some bright spark Has cracked the script limit in fallout and made it 4x bigger check it out:  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46340 .

You should be all right to add mods if you have not left the vault yet.

10 hours ago, Sicon3 said:

Not a clue what is happening here. I had a brand new fully working non AAF install with all the bodies setup already then followed this guide to add the animations and now i can't start a new game. I just get an infinite black screen and if i press any buttons it returns me to the main menu...

Have you tried it with just AAF, AAF Theme's and One animation pack at the end of your list?

also do check the Discord channel for help:  https://discord.gg/B95qTEn .

21 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

There is a script limit 64kb in fallout. But lucky for you some bright spark Has cracked the script limit in fallout and made it 4x bigger check it out:  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46340 .

You should be all right to add mods if you have not left the vault yet.

Many thanks for the link, it looks really useful.

I've got everything working just having an issue with the flycam only working if movement keys are set to WASD (I normally use the arrow keys for moving around). I'm playing around with the F4SE custom control ini to see if that will fix it but if not I'll try an Autohotkey script

45 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Many thanks for the link, it looks really useful.

I've got everything working just having an issue with the flycam only working if movement keys are set to WASD (I normally use the arrow keys for moving around). I'm playing around with the F4SE custom control ini to see if that will fix it but if not I'll try an Autohotkey script

Have you tried looking in the AAF_Settings.ini ( Data/AAF/AAF_Settings.ini ) for changing the keys?     

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Have you tried looking in the AAF_Settings.ini ( Data/AAF/AAF_Settings.ini ) for changing the keys?     

Yep I tried that but there's nothing there specific for this. I have got it sorted out though and posted the solution in the AAF Tech Support forum

Hi, I'm just wondering. Is there a workaround for Animerace Nanako to work with AAF?

When I first tried it without many other mods it worked fine, but after adding more mods it stopped working, the body become black skin. I'm using Vortex at this point.

When I switched to MO2, it just didn't work form the very start.

1 hour ago, Einreicht said:

Hi, I'm just wondering. Is there a workaround for Animerace Nanako to work with AAF?

When I first tried it without many other mods it worked fine, but after adding more mods it stopped working, the body become black skin. I'm using Vortex at this point.

When I switched to MO2, it just didn't work form the very start.

I think you need to sort your mod list out first as it sounds like you have a texture conflict or at worse a mesh problem, But as for the patch the only one I know of is this one: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=692712 I'm am unsure if it still works or not.

(oops should note that you should read the whole post for any changes like a few posts down in the above link there is a second download for it ( https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=694162 )

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

I think you need to sort your mod list out first as it sounds like you have a texture conflict or at worse a mesh problem, But as for the patch the only one I know of is this one: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=692712 I'm am unsure if it still works or not.

(oops should note that you should read the whole post for any changes like a few posts down in the above link there is a second download for it ( https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=694162 )

I doubt there's such a conflict though, because on initial test I only got the following mods:

- CBBE

- Hair stuffs

- Looksmenu

- Race Customizer

- Animerace Nanako

- AAF

- Atomic lust

And got black skin, Animerace face during the animations. When it's done it goes back to normal.

BTW, about the patch, I only need to put it in AAF folder?

48 minutes ago, Einreicht said:

I doubt there's such a conflict though, because on initial test I only got the following mods:

- CBBE

- Hair stuffs

- Looksmenu

- Race Customizer

- Animerace Nanako

- AAF

- Atomic lust

And got black skin, Animerace face during the animations. When it's done it goes back to normal.

BTW, about the patch, I only need to put it in AAF folder?

That what it say's but as I stated before Not Sure it Still works. for best advice on patch's and other mods related to AAF go here: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn .