[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

13 minutes ago, EuroCircuitRacer said:

First of all, huge thanks to OP, I followed your instructions and all works perfectly.

I have one minor issue, I've tried a few animations with various actors to make sure that everything works, and none of them seems to have any voice. The only sounds are the ones of sex itself, but neither men, women or creatures moan. Is this how it is supposed to be or something went wrong while installing? If it's the first option, are there any mods to change this? Mute actors are quite immersion breaking.

(This probably has been asked before, my apologies if that's the case, after a quick (and frankly, not-so-accurate) research I couldn't find an answer

There is no Voices to be heard only moan's and sex sounds but there is text. So you will have to turn on subtitles in you settings. hope this helps.

8 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

There is no Voices to be heard only moan's and sex sounds but there is text. So you will have to turn on subtitles in you settings. hope this helps.

Thanks for the fast answer! I do have sex sounds (cheeks getting clapped and whatnot) but no moans at all. Which makes me think that something broke, just slightly, along the way. Any idea on what could it be?

1 hour ago, EuroCircuitRacer said:

Thanks for the fast answer! I do have sex sounds (cheeks getting clapped and whatnot) but no moans at all. Which makes me think that something broke, just slightly, along the way. Any idea on what could it be?

SavageCabbage animations has sound option's in the install options.

First, thank you for making this guide. It's helped me immensely trying to get everything working properly after spending hours trying to figure stuff out over the past 6 months.

The problem I have is likely on my side, though how I'm not sure, but following your guide, almost all animation packs work for me with the exception of Leitos. For some reason if I install it my AAF Wizard won't open when I click Enter. I'm getting a warning number [086] telling me that the position is not found (Caller null). Not sure what to make of that. Uninstalling makes it work just fine afterwards. I can do everything with it.

I would appreciate anyone's help with this, but if there's no solution for me, that's fine. Thanks you.

In addition to the one indicated on the list, I also needed "Strap-on's of fallout 4 V3". Probably for "9. Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0", I did not investigate what exactly it was needed for. I just remembered that earlier it was required for a similar mod "Strap-on, viodoe, dick for female / servitron 3.1".
Without "Strap-on's of fallout 4 V3" the AFF system stopped at about 60 or 80% and wrote something like "position is not found (Caller null)."

"9. Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0" should be allowed to overwrite data from "Strap-on's of fallout 4 V3"

Thanks for the guide. I have a few questions about the lines I've highlighted in yellow.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Saya_Scarlett said:

Advanced Animation Framework Downloads & Requirements

Links list below is MO2's MOD Order on left panel, NOT plugins on right panel.

1. Bodyslide (REQUIRED)
  2. LooksMenu (REQUIRED)
  3. BodyTalk v3.15 OR Atomic Muscle v1.5.1 (REQUIRED)
  4. CBBE v2.6.3 OR Fusion Girl v1.61 (REQUIRED)
  5. ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 2.0 (REQUIRED)

Doesn't ZaZ Extended Skeleton require Fusion Girl?

Spoiler
On 4/7/2020 at 3:40 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

It requires the ZeX Skeleton.

It does not require CBP, OCBP, or any other physics.

And yes, you can use it with CBBE just fine.

If you've built everything in BodySlide with morphs, including AF, it should work fine.
FG has them by default.

I found the above post (in the spoiler) about how you can use ZeX with CBBE, but does that just mean you can install it without breaking anything? Does ZeX actually do anything if you're not using Fusion Girl?

SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities)

Patches

1. Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)
  2. One Patch to Rule/Bang Them All
  3. AJ's XMLs
  4. Polistiro's AAF patches for Crazy and Leito Animations

I've always wondered about this, but what did One Patch actually do? I saw it was overwriting a lot of XML files. I assumed it was needed for the older AAF animation packs that maybe didn't work well. If so, what has changed that it's no longer needed? Staged Leito Plus takes care of the Leito animations, but your mod list still has old AAF packs like Farelle and Vadermania. Was One Patch doing something different than what I thought?

SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities)

Mods

1. ANYTHING Four-Play, except Leito and Crazy animations
  2. Dongs of Fallout
  3. Gendered Specific Skeleton
  4. aSexMod (Can't believe i have to add this but people still download it..)
  5. ZaZOut
  6. CBBE KneeFix
  7. Race Customizer
  8. VIS / VIS-G (Valdalcil's Item Sorting)
  9. Unique NPCs
  10. Immersive Lover's Embrace
  11. Better Locational Damage (Apparently it messes with skeletons somehow but placing it very low in plugin order fixes the issue it causes.)

Does ZeX also have the CBBE KneeFix included? Or no because it was designed for Fusion Girl (does that not have the knee problem by design?)

Also, why is Valdalcil's Item sorting mod incompatible? That seems like it would be completely unrelated to AAF.

9 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Thanks for the guide. I have a few questions about the lines I've highlighted in yellow.

Doesn't ZaZ Extended Skeleton require Fusion Girl?

Reveal hidden contents

I found the above post (in the spoiler) about how you can use ZeX with CBBE, but does that just mean you can install it without breaking anything? Does ZeX actually do anything if you're not using Fusion Girl?

I've always wondered about this, but what did One Patch actually do? I saw it was overwriting a lot of XML files. I assumed it was needed for the older AAF animation packs that maybe didn't work well. If so, what has changed that it's no longer needed? Staged Leito Plus takes care of the Leito animations, but your mod list still has old AAF packs like Farelle and Vadermania. Was One Patch doing something different than what I thought?

Does ZeX also have the CBBE KneeFix included? Or no because it was designed for Fusion Girl (does that not have the knee problem by design?)

Also, why is Valdalcil's Item sorting mod incompatible? That seems like it would be completely unrelated to AAF.

You can use CBBE + BodyTalk + ZeX just fine.

ZeX is required for either FG and/or BodyTalk / Atomic Muscle bodies, not just Fusion Girl.

CBBE KneeFix is not included in ZeX. It's a separate skeleton and it will conflict and fuck up everything ZeX related.

One Patch detected what animation packs where installed and made files for all of them, even adding new ones for Female+Female support and what not. Aswell as including some creature assets and strapons.

Newer packs than One Patch are just fine and can work perfectly without it. Even the older ones (except Crazy) but not all have F+F or M+M animations and that's what One Patch used to do. Add support for that.

As for the older animation packs, Crazy won't work, only for M+M stuff with UAP. Crazy doesn't come with its own XML files. Not even for straight animations. Needs a new patch for it for M+F and F+F.

Staged Leito takes care of Leito.

UAP takes care of the new ones as far as M+M support goes AND adds creature assets, along some animation corrections that were previously on Silver's Erection Fix.

Valdalcil's Item Sorting is very taxing on the game engine because it handles UI elements.

The game can handle only so many swf elements before it chokes and crashes.

Anything UI related like DEF_UI, Pip-Pad, VIS/VIS-G, AAF and many many others is a gamble. The less you have installed, the less chances you'll have of CTDs.

50 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Valdalcil's Item Sorting is very taxing on the game engine because it handles UI elements.

Anything UI related like DEF_UI, Pip-Pad, VIS/VIS-G, AAF and many many others is a gamble. The less you have installed, the less chances you'll have of CTDs.

@nanashi50 I strongly recommend Ruddy88's simple sorter mod. It's an xEdit script and just renames items. No UI elements, nothing heavy. The only catch if you don't know how to use xEdit or any of that stuff, it can be intimidating at first.

11 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

[snip]

Thanks for clarifying about One Patch.

And thanks for explanation on VIS. Sounds like it's not incompatible but just not recommended from performance/stability. In my case I'm using VIS with DEF-UI, so all the swf elements are from DEF-UI.

10 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

@nanashi50 I strongly recommend Ruddy88's simple sorter mod. It's an xEdit script and just renames items. No UI elements, nothing heavy. The only catch if you don't know how to use xEdit or any of that stuff, it can be intimidating at first.

Thanks for the recommendation. I like dynamic xEdit patches when available. Ruddy8's simple sorter requires DEF-UI, so it sounds like a straight replacement of VIS (when used with DEF-UI). Do you know if it looks identical in how things are sorted?

3 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Thanks for clarifying about One Patch.

And thanks for explanation on VIS. Sounds like it's not incompatible but just not recommended from performance/stability. In my case I'm using VIS with DEF-UI, so all the swf elements are from DEF-UI.

Thanks for the recommendation. I like dynamic xEdit patches when available. Ruddy8's simple sorter requires DEF-UI, so it sounds like a straight replacement of VIS (when used with DEF-UI). Do you know if it looks identical in how things are sorted?

It's just not very compatible with AAF because they're both UI elements. Not just that but compared to other sorting mods, VIS itself is VERY taxing.

I for one recommend both above or Bhaal's Better Sorting.

I use HUD Framework + AAF + Sex Attribute HUD + DEF_INV (from DEF_UI, i skip DEF_HUD) + Bhaal's and Sim Settlements without its HUD element when in settlements.

Doing first time setup with current list. Just wanted to confirm if I need Ulfbearth's patch, if I am not using any MM actions, or animations?

Information is slightly conflicting. OP clearly says "required", but patch itself notes being for MM only, which is why I asked.

Thank you for putting all of this together. It would have been a real pain to return back to Fallout 4 and try to figure this out.

Edit: I actually found the reply that I wanted. I'll install the patch, because it apparently includes meshes that are needed anyway. I should have progressed further, before posting.

I love this, but I wish there were just a little more emphasis on what prerequisite mods you need and what you don't need if you get a different mod. I keep getting a notification from Vortex that I have redundant mods, and disabling those mods doesn't really help. I also find that I have to reset all of what I have loaded in Vortex if I make so much as one mistake.

Also, I'm assuming that having some of these redundant mods is making it so the animations don't initiate, which is quite bothersome as well.

I'm trying to use "AAF Violate", "Sex em' up", and one related to fucking female deathclaws... just to be blunt here (I mean, we're all getting a bunch of lewd mods to make our Fallout 4 Experience a bit more immersive, and even realistic in a way).

It's annoying that Bethesda doesn't at least have an "Adult Mods" section like some sites (Nexus). Granted, that'd be more accessable to minors, but they could at least make it rather secretive and hard to get to in-game... like a changing confirmation code similar to that of Steam Guard's, I suppose. But I digress, because Bethesda would likely fuck that up the way they did Fallout 76.

3 minutes ago, MF Skyrim said:

For some reason, My character will randomly have sex with any any npc.

More Detailed Description:

The AAF symbol appears on screen and is circled by 2 dots. After a few seconds the player engages in a scene with a npc.

My question:

Why is this happening autonomously & how can I control/Stop it?

LO.PNG

That will be RSE II . there should be a settings in the MCM to change it.

@csgoother3

Well if you have everything installed from the guide on the front page. You should be able to start an animation scene by walking near a NPC and press the HomeKey this will open the AAF main menu using the delete key to cycle through the menu to the Scene Menu and open it. Now you should be able to select your character and the NPC using the the PageUp, PageDown, and the right arrow key menu and also be able to choose Animation and location.  OR if you want to be automatic in some way then I would install a mod like Sex Em Up or Violate. I hope this help's

I installed everything as listed but I have an issue with FF animations (Leito) the player actor is behind the NPC actor quite a distance, I can only find one patch that is intended to fix this and it requires a patch you say not to use (rightfully so as it breaks AAF and gets stuck on 30%. any ideas?)

First time poster here, & new to the FO4 modding scene. First, what y’all have accomplished with modding is absolutely nutz! Well done, to say the least! Now, on to the question...

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but how does something like unique player & follower redux mod fit into this? I know unique NPCs is listed in the guide as incompatible, but how about that one?  If it isn’t, will it prevent me from doing

anything that UP&F would allow? Thanks for your time any humoring a stupid question in advance.  

I had downloaded some animations

I have installed some animation mods   Fallout 4 via Mod Organizer 2

• 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - domination type animations
  • AAF Bad End Animations - hanging/impaling fetish
  • AAF Creature Pack - creatures vs humans
  • AAF DLC Creature Pack - DLC creatures vs humans
  • Atomic Lust (on Nexus) - very nice vanilla sex animations
  • BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Anims - all kinds of good human on human sex
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - mostly domination type animations
  • Mutated Lust - more creatures vs humans
  • SavageCabbage's Animation Pack - all kinds of good human on human sex, gangbangs, etc
  • VaderMania - older and sometimes stiff animations but has good feral ghoul animations

:(everything except the animation doesn't work. Fallout 4
     the action "go to sex" is suggested, but they just stand and do nothing. still not working so i think there is a problem with mods

However, we can hear sex sounds like moans and panting :(

:)I have the latest version of the game installed, F4SE and all the other applicable mods,   :)

51 minutes ago, (o)_(o) said:

I had downloaded some animations

I have installed some animation mods   Fallout 4 via Mod Organizer 2

• 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - domination type animations
  • AAF Bad End Animations - hanging/impaling fetish
  • AAF Creature Pack - creatures vs humans
  • AAF DLC Creature Pack - DLC creatures vs humans
  • Atomic Lust (on Nexus) - very nice vanilla sex animations
  • BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Anims - all kinds of good human on human sex
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - mostly domination type animations
  • Mutated Lust - more creatures vs humans
  • SavageCabbage's Animation Pack - all kinds of good human on human sex, gangbangs, etc
  • VaderMania - older and sometimes stiff animations but has good feral ghoul animations

:(everything except the animation doesn't work. Fallout 4
     the action "go to sex" is suggested, but they just stand and do nothing. still not working so i think there is a problem with mods

However, we can hear sex sounds like moans and panting :(

:)I have the latest version of the game installed, F4SE and all the other applicable mods,   :)

Dose AAF report any errors when in debug mod or in the AAF admin window? Have you tried the GFV.exe to check your install,  what did the reports say or you could post images of the reports  ( This info is needed so we can better answer your question).   Double check FSE is installed in the correct location? you can double check you install with this guide here: 

4 hours ago, snuffyluffy said:

First time poster here, & new to the FO4 modding scene. First, what y’all have accomplished with modding is absolutely nutz! Well done, to say the least! Now, on to the question...

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but how does something like unique player & follower redux mod fit into this? I know unique NPCs is listed in the guide as incompatible, but how about that one?  If it isn’t, will it prevent me from doing

anything that UP&F would allow? Thanks for your time any humoring a stupid question in advance.  

I dont have problems with this mod, I use unique player redux for textures and looksmenu for unique body sliders(body morphs), dont know if unique mesh will work because I dont use them

5 hours ago, snuffyluffy said:

Unique NPC contains 50% NeverNude textures and can cause the rusty face issue. This  is most likely why it's not compatible.

18 hours ago, Indarello said:

I dont have problems with this mod, I use unique player redux for textures and looksmenu for unique body sliders(body morphs), dont know if unique mesh will work because I dont use them

Thank you! I’ll give it a shot again. Is it completely necessary though? If I don’t use it, will bodies I build in BS be applied to all characters instead of the player character? If so, I guess I’ll have to. I also want to body-gen/morph so I can randomize NPCs bodies a bit. I don’t want those settings to be overwritten if I then create a new body build for my character in BS. 

Im probably over-complicating things a bit because my priorities are... 1)playing as a male character (with BT3), 2) having body diversity & beauty in all NPCs (utilizing Fusion Girl & BT3), & 3)having functional body physics (currently using OCBPC with MTM presets, quite unsuccessfully at the moment). All of this while taking advantage of all that AAF (etc) has to offer alongside new quests (like atomic lust, fusion rising, etc). PHEW!!! ? 

I’ve been reading forums and mod description/instructions feverishly & I’m on my third scrap & re-install to get it right. Third time’s a charm, right? AAF has been the one constant - works perfect every time. BT3 textures and FG body physics...that’s another story.