[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

19 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I thought about making a mod for fallout 4, by using the new raiderettes... but I canceled it, due to lack of interest on fallout 4.

Also, porting the new vegas raider outfit on fallout 4 : the actual raider outfits sucks. But the skeletons are far too differents...

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45473

Maybe a little city full of "friendly" raiders, with some other rules (more tribal group, ruled by force), or a brothel...

But I don't know fallout 4 modding to do something... and not alone this time.

The raiderettes in question...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11182

You might be interested in the plugin that Bad Dog is working on.

City full of "friendly" raiders sounds interesting. Try to start a thread and see what the interest in such a MOD will be. Alternatively, you can ask if anyone could help you with that.

8 hours ago, jagjaxxx said:

Hi all, I have followed the instructions as best as I can but male erections aren't working properly? As far as I cant tell they aren't working for any of the animations, theyre all flacid. What have I missed?

Build body in Bodyslide, set erection to 0, toggle morphs before building. And following instructions best you can leaves a chance for your AAF not working. You need to be near spot on in your set up.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Build body in Bodyslide, set erection to 0, toggle morphs before building. And following instructions best you can leaves a chance for your AAF not working. You need to be near spot on in your set up.

I've built the bodies with Morph, i've checked and unchecked then rechecked it to check so It must be something I've missed in the list :( Do you think It might be Looksmenu? Im sure I got the right version in the older files but maybe not, when you install the bodies as well do you install it with looksmenu Morph intergration or whatever its called?

I'm not having any issues related to installation or load order, but I was just wondering, is AAF is not compatible with ENBs in general? Or is there a trick to making them work? Because ENB's aren't listed under the incompatibilities, but, if use the NAC X ENB, most of the time erections only partially morph or don't morph at all. If I uninstall the ENB files so it's just vanilla graphics though, then they work perfectly every time. 

16 hours ago, F8U Crusader said:

I'm not having any issues related to installation or load order, but I was just wondering, is AAF is not compatible with ENBs in general? Or is there a trick to making them work? Because ENB's aren't listed under the incompatibilities, but, if use the NAC X ENB, most of the time erections only partially morph or don't morph at all. If I uninstall the ENB files so it's just vanilla graphics though, then they work perfectly every time. 

I can't see what AAF has to do with ENBs.  It manages animations. It also doesn't manage morphs.  ENBs, and morphs are likely due to some other issue. For more help go to the listed Discord and post under the NSFW general location would be my suggestion. I don't use ENbs.

On 5/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, Delzaron said:

Maybe a little city full of "friendly" raiders, with some other rules (more tribal group, ruled by force), or a brothel...

Sounds a bit like the Nuka World DLC, or at a much smaller scale the Combat Zone Restored mod?

On 5/10/2021 at 1:18 PM, poblivion said:

Let's say purely hypothetically, if you decide to create such a mod. Would you like to use an existing location or build a completely new one?

Both options are on the table.

A raider settlement who can be turned into a small town for sure.

I think inside Boston or not far from it.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (12/May/2021)
6 hours ago, Vashandris said:

Hi, guys!
I have a question here, about LooksMenu, if anyone can tell - do we still have to use the older version, 1.6.18, or we can use 1.6.20 ? Thanks in advance

You can certainly try to use newer LM (I have for months since I didn't see the warning get added to this guide until after I'd upgraded), but apparently some people have reported erection morph problems with newer LM. It's obviously not consistent though, I've seen others report mysterious erection morph issues with 1.6.18 which disappeared after upgrading.

Bottom line is the guide says use 1.6.18, so if you want to try 1.6.20 then that's on you, if you encounter problems try reproducing them with 1.6.18 before reaching out to the guide authors for help.

I installed almost all mods (EXCEPT creature, animals, mutants, ghouls sexual mods) after this guide's rules - from top to down and installed at VERY last in mods' installation order in Mod Organizer 2's left side (above OVERWRITE folder).

I pay attention to versions like LooksMenu's OLDER version, Ulf's UAP (for men) installed at VERY last. Of course, I have not installed just the mod mentioned in this guide, I have a VERY HUGE list of installed mods. I do NOT install any females-ONLY mods (like F-F) - except Fusion Girl 3BBB (because of FPE mod that requires CBBE or FG) and FG is the ONLY one mod that is for females only (all others are males-related or males ONLY).

But I would know some-thing:
How should I install the optional mods that are NOT in the main installation guide? After the main mods?

How should be the plugins load order look like? My VERY LAST order is Bashed Patch, 0.ESP.
I searched here in forum but could not find any-thing related to plugins load order.

Then: I am having weird issues with females ONLY characters after I installed FG 3BB. ALL dressed female breasts are weird, extremely long and looks like they wear swords ON their breasts (only when they are dead bodies). This issues happened to most users so every knows what I mean. When they 'live' their breasts jiggle but very weird jiggling. It does NOT happen to males. ALL males breasts are correct and jiggling no matter if they wear clothes or are dead men.

CBP, OCBP, MTM are installed before Fusion Girl, Atomic Muscle then ZEX.
By the way, as main character texture mod I am using Ulf's Atomic Muscle

2 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

I installed almost all mods (EXCEPT creature, animals, mutants, ghouls sexual mods) after this guide's rules - from top to down and installed at VERY last in mods' installation order in Mod Organizer 2's left side (above OVERWRITE folder).

I pay attention to versions like LooksMenu's OLDER version, Ulf's UAP (for men) installed at VERY last. Of course, I have not installed just the mod mentioned in this guide, I have a VERY HUGE list of installed mods. I do NOT install any females-ONLY mods (like F-F) - except Fusion Girl 3BBB (because of FPE mod that requires CBBE or FG) and FG is the ONLY one mod that is for females only (all others are males-related or males ONLY).

How should I install the optional mods that are NOT in the main installation guide? After the main mods?

How should be the plugins load order look like? My VERY LAST order is Bashed Patch, 0.ESP.
I searched here in forum but could not find any-thing related to plugins load order.

Then: I am having weird issues with females ONLY characters after I installed FG 3BB. ALL dressed female breasts are weird, extremely long and looks like they wear swords ON their breasts (only when they are dead bodies). This issues happened to most users so every knows what I mean. When they 'live' their breasts jiggle but very weird jiggling. It does NOT happen to males. ALL males breasts are correct and jiggling no matter if they wear clothes or are dead men.

If you are looking for help write short post

3 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

To @Indarello: What you mean by 'short post'? Is my post too long? I just tried to explain in details what is going on with my mods.

To @poblivion: I have zex v4.0 (installed main file (without plugin) and the optional .ESP). when i look in mo2 for conflicts, just 'tongue.ref' file is used by Ulf' patch (in zex-testplugin.esp).

8 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

What you mean by 'short post'? Is my post too long? I just tried to explain in details what is going on with my mods.

What he should have said is, "If you're looking for help, take a look at the big bold disclaimer at the beginning of the guide."

Please redirect ANY and ALL issues towards AAF Discord where the staff of mods / troubleshooters will help you resolve them.

AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What he should have said is, "If you're looking for help, take a look at the big bold disclaimer at the beginning of the guide."

I know it but what I wanted was the just the PLUGINS load order for the mods OF THIS guide - nothing else. To fusiongirl: I just wanted know why it happens to know how should the load order for FG look like. I am sorry, if I did something wrong when asking.

All right, I solved the problem with fusion girl mod's weird breasts problems. installed nevernude version and withOUT any clothes in fomod inStaller.
But I would still know how the plugins load order should look like. Anyway, I sorted plugins above patches (like lost awkcr vis-g patches) mods at the end.

The load order is simple. Most major currently advised mod managers have a sort method... use it.

Then, if needed, since they can't sort correctly all mods... just move the mods according to the conflicts you have and what you want to win... (have in game) (place lower in load order)

that is all.

Oh, the install order for these new mod managers need to be correctly setup as well again according to which you want to win (conflicts) and have in game. Its not rocket science. IF you still have problems go to the Discord server as directed in the OP. They can help you fine tune the load order.