[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

Hi - using the load order here for AAF in MO2 and animations work perfectly in testing and using AAF_SEU_V1.03, AAF Violate, RSEII_RandomShenanigans and RSEII_Brothels (v1.6).  After some animations started by SexHarassment1.5.0, though, the game doesn't exit TFC.  This doesn't always happen so I don't think the problem is SexHarrasment.  If I toggle out of TFC using console, the "clone" remains independent and starts acting like an npc, become, for example, a Spectator (AAF Spectators v1.3) when other scenes start.  No way out except restarting the game.

I'm sure its something I'm missing.  Maybe an MCM setting or a load order issue?  Any troubleshooting suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, redlantern said:

im using a mod called "vio_strap-on" is this required anymore?  
i only ask cause Vortex is confused with rules as to before or after the One Patch

Personally!  If you are going to install it I would have it installed before the One Patch and animation's.

when you say add or change animations you need to reinstall the patch, does that only mean mods that add animations like movements?
moreso my confusion comes from not knowing whether certain mods add animations like Real Handcuffs, Sexual Harassment, or Violate to name a few

or is it as simple as saying by animations you mean Vadermania and SavageCabbage? sexual positions added

(my vortex rules setup sometimes bugs out and reverts changes to a previous change when making a change to another so it gets annoying to re-rule)

1 hour ago, redlantern said:

or is it as simple as saying by animations you mean Vadermania and SavageCabbage? sexual positions added

Yes.

" Real Handcuffs, Sexual Harassment, or Violate to name a few"  NO unless they make edit's to the patch's/animations Which they do not.

I am not sure what I have done, I followed the instructions on the first page in what to download, however I know I have messed something up however I can't figure out what, used vortex to install the mods, only "extra" thing I added is just something to skip the pre-war and cryo cutscene along with Armoursmith....

something broke.png

2 minutes ago, DarkKrusty said:

I am not sure what I have done, I followed the instructions on the first page in what to download, however I know I have messed something up however I can't figure out what, used vortex to install the mods, only "extra" thing I added is just something to skip the pre-war and cryo cutscene along with Armoursmith....

something broke.png

Did you add the archive invalidation to your Fallout4Custom.ini?

1 hour ago, Hippeus said:

Did you add the archive invalidation to your Fallout4Custom.ini?

yeah, that was the first thing I checked, could the load order also be a issue? looked at how vortex set it up...its a god damn mess (in the middle of sorting it), no load order aint the issue, ?I am going try uninstalling and reinstalling Fusion girl the skeleton mod and the OCBPC mod (one that was under requirments for FG)....

Edit

ok when fusion girl removed, body looks fine, add it back and I get that, so its something to do with fusion girl....will see if CBBE works fine.

Edit 2, Good news! CBBE works fine!...badnews? Looksmenu aint working right... as in, Nothing shows and if you click clothing the game freezes....I feel like I know the problem but its been awhile so I have forgotten

Edit 3, No luck with LooksMenu, also Animations aint playing either (yes I have uptodate f4se)

3 hours ago, DarkKrusty said:

yeah, that was the first thing I checked, could the load order also be a issue? looked at how vortex set it up...its a god damn mess (in the middle of sorting it), no load order aint the issue, ?I am going try uninstalling and reinstalling Fusion girl the skeleton mod and the OCBPC mod (one that was under requirments for FG)....

Edit

ok when fusion girl removed, body looks fine, add it back and I get that, so its something to do with fusion girl....will see if CBBE works fine.

Edit 2, Good news! CBBE works fine!...badnews? Looksmenu aint working right... as in, Nothing shows and if you click clothing the game freezes....I feel like I know the problem but its been awhile so I have forgotten

Edit 3, No luck with LooksMenu, also Animations aint playing either (yes I have uptodate f4se)

This is old known bug with looksmenu, to use fusion girl you need build it in bodyslide studio, I recommend to build it in zero all preset with check "build morphs" and use bodygen (all npc will have random tits,but...) 

You can check it here 

Also take a look at my other mods

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

This is old known bug with looksmenu, to use fusion girl you need build it in bodyslide studio, I recommend to build it in zero all preset with check "build morphs" and use bodygen (all npc will have random tits,but...) 

You can check it here 

Also take a look at my other mods

its fine, I have just gone with CBBE, hit another problem, AAF and such fire up, hit the home key and I get the overlay...no animations are working.... ?

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

Better to use fusion girl, but cbbe still not so bad

Was testing CBBE and seems like it has limited vaginal collision animation if any at all.

Cant deny that I love the Fusion girl body and admire the work the team has put into this project. 

I just suck at doing conversions and like to get a couple of my favorites converted before I fully switched. Maybe I can ask for help on a couple of them on the forums.

4 hours ago, Limtic said:

for some reason the dicks during animation are giant, out of animation are normal size... what am i doing wrong?

attached a pic... it happens in every position, it get massive and over-penetrate the target :P

20200512184337_1.jpg

Build male body with erection 0 and checked "build morphs"