[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

19 hours ago, comradebillyboy said:

The imperfections are inherent to FO4. Your guide is perfect and my AAF set up works just as it should.

Oh, just.. Fallout being Fallout x)

Well, glad its working smoothly. Come around AAF discord if you run into any issues ?

Humans works perfectly now, but supermutant still have flaccid penis. But the weird thing is supermutant's erections work sometimes and not at other times, it's quite random. I guess you can argue it's lore-friendly? HA!

Ā 

But this guide helps resolved like 90% of the problem with AAF, so that's a huge step up from before

Ā 

Ā 

48 minutes ago, asianboy345 said:

Humans works perfectly now, but supermutant still have flaccid penis. But the weird thing is supermutant's erections work sometimes and not at other times, it's quite random. I guess you can argue it's lore-friendly? HA!

Ā 

But this guide helps resolved like 90% of the problem with AAF, so that's a huge step up from before

Ā 

Ā 

I also have this problem, after f4 update looks like looksmenu required to be updated

Absolutely beautiful explanation - very well written, thank you very much for your time and effort!Ā 

Subtle note: Even after committing your troubleshooting steps I had an issue pop-up after a couple game restarts: "[074] AAF Error"

Ā 

I just wanted to note that the issue was not with your explanation or even the Fallout 4 game or XMLs but actually due to following the instructions for the F4SE zip on the F4SE website. To that end I would like to leave a fix on how to properly install the F4SE zip without future issues using this method of mod installation. Not sure if using Vortex caused the issue or not but this resolves the conflicts...

"Video Tutorial for F4SE installation"

Ā 

This should resolve a ton of conflicts I am not seeing addressed anywhere else... and is likely a common cause of issues. DO NOT listen to the F4SE devs -- LOL! (for once the devsĀ will mess you all up)Ā 

On 3/22/2020 at 2:17 AM, asianboy345 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Head to AAF discord for any possible fix on that. Should be working 100%.

Ā 

On 3/22/2020 at 3:06 AM, Indarello said:

I also have this problem, after f4 update looks like looksmenu required to be updated

That's always the case for any mods that require F4SE.

Ā 

6 hours ago, ShaneFPT said:

Absolutely beautiful explanation - very well written, thank you very much for your time and effort!Ā 

Subtle note: Even after committing your troubleshooting steps I had an issue pop-up after a couple game restarts: "[074] AAF Error"

Ā 

I just wanted to note that the issue was not with your explanation or even the Fallout 4 game or XMLs but actually due to following the instructions for the F4SE zip on the F4SE website. To that end I would like to leave a fix on how to properly install the F4SE zip without future issues using this method of mod installation. Not sure if using Vortex caused the issue or not but this resolves the conflicts...

"Video Tutorial for F4SE installation"

Ā 

This should resolve a ton of conflicts I am not seeing addressed anywhere else... and is likely a common cause of issues. DO NOT listen to the F4SE devs -- LOL! (for once the devsĀ will mess you all up)Ā 

Yeah, F4SE archive contains a folder called f4se_#_##_## and only THEN in that folder are the files you need to extract into F4 main directory.

I have a pretty picture for anyone having issues with F4SE.

Hope this helps, spread it around if needed.

I'd still always recommend to install F4SE manually just like in this picture. Mod managers can be iffy sometimes depending on how the archive/mod is made.

Ā 

F4SE Install.jpg

I searched and couldn't find it, I also reinstalled all of them with the AAF One Patch to Bang last but it only made things worse.

Now AAF doesn't launch anymore and is stuck at 30%.
How did you manage to get it installed and running? I have followed this tutorial rigorously and it still doesn't work.

27 minutes ago, riheyedi said:

I searched and couldn't find it, I also reinstalled all of them with the AAF One Patch to Bang last but it only made things worse.

Now AAF doesn't launch anymore and is stuck at 30%.
How did you manage to get it installed and running? I have followed this tutorial rigorously and it still doesn't work.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10494-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/

Ā 

Thank you, AAF is fully loaded now, but it doesn't work anymore, I mean if I press enter the menu doesn't open.

Anyway, I am impressed by the ones you make, seeing how hard I work to install this mode while you manage to change it.

I delete all of them and start again :). But this time if I'm going to try to make AAF work I think one of the modes in the list conflicts with AAF, I'll try to activate them one by one.

Ā 

Ā 

I finally managed to install it but not to use it, I found this.Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119951-aaf-mcg-extended-social-interactions/?tab=comments#comment-2579591

I managed to install it with these dependencies and it is present in the MCM but it doesn't seem to work either.Ā 

So I managed to launch an animation but it was awful, no physics, body talk and CBB that doesn't work (the female pnj was dressed) and the male body was monstrous, as if a female skeleton was under his skin, and there's no sound.

3 hours ago, riheyedi said:

Thank you, AAF is fully loaded now, but it doesn't work anymore, I mean if I press enter the menu doesn't open.

Anyway, I am impressed by the ones you make, seeing how hard I work to install this mode while you manage to change it.

I delete all of them and start again :). But this time if I'm going to try to make AAF work I think one of the modes in the list conflicts with AAF, I'll try to activate them one by one.

Ā 

Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119951-aaf-mcg-extended-social-interactions/?tab=comments#comment-2579591

I managed to install it with these dependencies and it is present in the MCM but it doesn't seem to work either.Ā 

So I managed to launch an animation but it was awful, no physics, body talk and CBB that doesn't work (the female pnj was dressed) and the male body was monstrous, as if a female skeleton was under his skin, and there's no sound.

Dont understand what problem you have, can you attach photo? Also photo of aaf admin menu? Mod list? Describe problem in another words?

Hey there,Ā 

Ā 

Appreciate this clear documentation. I have to ask, though, what is the necessity with installing The One Patch AFTER animations but loading it BEFORE them?

Ā 

For myself, I've been having animations by SavageCabbage and BP70 all working, but never re-installed The One Patch since last September. So I actually have been having The One Patch both installed and loaded BEFORE AAF animations.Ā 

Ā 

Was just reading the doc and comparing it with my setup, and this one stood out. Wanted to bring it up. Maybe there's something I didn't know and should know.

Ā 

edit: I'm using Nexus Mod Manager if it helps answering this question

4 hours ago, Vel W said:

Hey there,Ā 

Ā 

Appreciate this clear documentation. I have to ask, though, what is the necessity with installing The One Patch AFTER animations but loading it BEFORE them?

Ā 

For myself, I've been having animations by SavageCabbage and BP70 all working, but never re-installed The One Patch since last September. So I actually have been having The One Patch both installed and loaded BEFORE AAF animations.Ā 

Ā 

Was just reading the doc and comparing it with my setup, and this one stood out. Wanted to bring it up. Maybe there's something I didn't know and should know.

Ā 

Well, i don't provide support for Nexus Mod Manager because it's a nightmare to troubleshoot because of how it handles files.

Ā 

That said, One Patch needs to be installed last so it detects all animations installed and creates the necessary files.

It loads before some because some animations have been updated since One Patch's creation/latest update.

Indarello's and Silver's erection fix are just patches that go over everything else and are constantly updated, hence they load last of all.

Ā 

I HIHGLY suggest switching over to Vortex or MO2 if you want to save yourself some headaches. NMM was replaced by Vortex on Nexus page so that should tell you something.

How it handles files compared to Vortex or MO2 is very different and there's no hard overwrites like in NMM.

Everything is installed separately by both managers.

MO2 deploys files whenever you run the game while Vortex deploys files into Data folder but only the way you tell it to and there's no hard overwritting of files like NMM does when files with the same name conflict with eachother.

12 hours ago, riheyedi said:

Ā 

Ā 

Like i stated in the guide. Any kind of support is handled in the AAF Discord.

Please head over there with any issues you may have regarding AAF, Animations and Patches.

I'm not responsible for any kind of support you get in the LoversLab forum regarding AAF/Animations/Patches and/or this guide.

Ā 

One thing though. From your screenshots, you're loading OP to Bang in the wrong mod order and you have BOTH erection fixes installed.

Other than that, head to AAF Discord with any issues.

Ā 

9 hours ago, Indarello said:

Dont understand what problem you have, can you attach photo? Also photo of aaf admin menu? Mod list? Describe problem in another words?

Ā 

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way but you completely missed from his screenshot that he had both erection fixes installed and One Patch to Bang in the completely wrong mod order...

Ā 

Please let us handle issues over at AAF, it's all much smoother over there. ā¤ļø

4 hours ago, Vel W said:

Hey there,Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Please don't use Nexus Mod Manager. You can use Mod Organizer, or Vortex, both have been confirmed as solid enough to handle the files properly. Nexus Mod Manager has been shown to miss files and cause trouble even with the actual mod authors during test. This isn't from years ago, it is current.Ā  It doesn't work well with AAF and several (possibly many if not all of ) AAF related mods.

Ā 

Generally as I have seen, you would only get ... if you are lucky... rudimentary support on AAF or any AAF related mods if you use Nexus Mod Manager.Ā  Extensive support if using Mod Organizer / Vortex.Ā  Also, the individuals that would likely be supplying your support on Discord or elsewhere on this site (The OP wishes most if not all support to be directed through Discord link) would be people with high to extensive experience with the mod managers / mods that are in question.

Ā 

TL;DR... use Mod Organizer / Vortex for your modding needs = quicker / better support.

35 minutes ago, SayKoRn said:

Like i stated in the guide. Any kind of support is handled in the AAF Discord.

Please head over there with any issues you may have regarding AAF, Animations and Patches.

I'm not responsible for any kind of support you get in the LoversLab forum regarding AAF/Animations/Patches and/or this guide.

Ā 

One thing though. From your screenshots, you're loading OP to Bang in the wrong mod order and you have BOTH erection fixes installed.

Other than that, head to AAF Discord with any issues.

Ā 

Ā 

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way but you completely missed from his screenshot that he had both erection fixes installed and One Patch to Bang in the completely wrong mod order...

Ā 

Please let us handle issues over at AAF, it's all much smoother over there. ā¤ļø

photos just dont show up sometimes

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

photos just dont show up sometimes

In my experience when they don't.. they usually leave at least a link to the file that can be downloaded/viewed all be it with a bit of difficulty but not too much.Ā  My suggestion is if you have any major problems with using Discord for support.. post it. Let them know. I have had issues and usually shortly after posting a problem, someone addresses it and gives me the info I need to fix it. :DĀ 

1 hour ago, Tigerblue51 said:

No Nexus Mod Manager support,Ā  probably because of a dumb ass reason and so manyĀ requirements wtf

Highly recommend using Vortex instead of NMM. NMM is outdated, clunky, and no longer compatible with a lot of things. Vortex works great, is easy to use, and handles/functions way better than NMM.Ā 

For discord I don't speak enough English to understand the abbreviations (I tried), but I don't know where to start, yet each mode to be installed in order.Ā 
Anyway I've never been so close to the goal with this tutorial, AAF seems to work in part, so thank.

So I have for the scrennshot I can't erase everything since it didn't give anything, if someone is using Mo2 can he show me this fashion list I'm trying?

Edit

So I managed to re-install all of them, there's still the next buge left.

All the animations seem to bug, no physics no sound on both sides and the woman keeps these clothes on during the scenes and most of the animations are not supported by AAF, he discovers about twenty of them.

I can't use AAF but I managed with a mode add gun it may be from there.

Can someone show me this list of modes on Mo2 so I can try something different?

Ā