Jump to content
Saya_Scarlett

[AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (10/Apr/2021)

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

i followed the instruction and everything seems to work fine.

Though i muss the ZaZ animation. (Pillory and stuff)

 

There are two things that i am not as satisfied.

One if my female knee. I provide a image of it. Not sure if that can be more human like. It looks just odd.

 

And the other is, if anyone knows, where that dialog comes from. I provide my load order with all the mods i loaded. Because that dialog leads to nowhere for some reason. So i answer always no.


Thanks everyone, this is so great. :)

 

2021-04-03 15_01_01-Window.png

2021-04-03 15_01_24-Window.png

2021-04-03 15_01_40-Window.png

2021-04-03 15_01_52-Window.png

2021-04-03 15_08_29-Fallout4.png

2021-04-03 15_08_54-Fallout4.png

Link to post
On 4/4/2021 at 11:31 PM, Apex_2K said:

The game suddenly crashed while playing a new game (5-10 min to be exact). I checked the crash log and it gave me this error : Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF897DA7C10 flexRelease_x64.dll+0027C10. I have attached my load order, mod order and also the crash log.

modlist.txt 6.31 kB · 1 download

loadorder.txt 4.27 kB · 2 downloads

crash-2021-04-04-21-29-47.log 58.06 kB · 2 downloads

im not an expert but its probly these 3 that breaks your game:

-UniquePlayer - Main File
-Gender Specific Skeletons
+Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix

Link to post

I've been having a problem with SavageCabbage animations. If I use load it with uap it causes aaf to crash. however once disabled everything begins working like it should.

 

 

 

 

 

Edit: NVM i realized i was downloading a new version of brave and not the 1.1 version. As soon as i did that and reinstalled both savagecabbage and atomic lust everything seems to be fine.

Link to post
On 4/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, Apex_2K said:

The game suddenly crashed while playing a new game (5-10 min to be exact). I checked the crash log and it gave me this error : Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF897DA7C10 flexRelease_x64.dll+0027C10. I have attached my load order, mod order and also the crash log.

It is likely caused by having WeaponDebris enabled in the games launcher. The feature is known to be very crashy for this game.

Link to post
16 minutes ago, therustydog99 said:

Is there a problem with looks menu? when its installed on any version I crash as soon as I boot up the game

Use the version that the guide has said to. Read all the instructions for all of the mods in their descriptions.

 

This gets overlooked alot by people that dont read everything. Its on xSE Plugin Preloaders page.

 

"Go to the xSE PluginPreloader.xml file and change the load method to OnThreadAttach or ImportAddressHook if the default doesn't work."

Link to post

Helloo, so I'm sorry if that has been explained already since I feel like I'm the only one with this issue, but where and how am I supposed to install the ''themes'' animations? To be more precise, I've download the AAF_VanillaKinkyCreaturesAnimations_Themes, what am I supposed to with these files? It doesn't seem like I can even add them manually with the nexus mod manager.. I really can't find anyone explaining this part, sorry if that's the case 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Siphase said:

Helloo, so I'm sorry if that has been explained already since I feel like I'm the only one with this issue, but where and how am I supposed to install the ''themes'' animations? To be more precise, I've download the AAF_VanillaKinkyCreaturesAnimations_Themes, what am I supposed to with these files? It doesn't seem like I can even add them manually with the nexus mod manager.. I really can't find anyone explaining this part, sorry if that's the case 

That animation pack contains .xml files and a fomod file. NMM might not work with those types of files. Its been a very long time since I have used NMM.  I do not know how old your NMM is either. It could be extremely ancient. Fomods make it so you can go through a guided install process and choose which options in the mod that you want. You might be able to right click on it in NMM and choose install through Fomod. If that fails, then maybe its time to move onto something like Mod Organizer 2 or Wrye Bash or Vortex.

Link to post

The main thing to get right was figuring out how to install Buffout correctly, it wouldn't work without it and no instructions anywhere. I somehow managed to change the load order on accident, still fine even after using loot in desperation trying to correct it. Followed the instructions here to a T and it works great, buffout was the key for me.

Link to post
11 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

That animation pack contains .xml files and a fomod file. NMM might not work with those types of files. Its been a very long time since I have used NMM.  I do not know how old your NMM is either. It could be extremely ancient. Fomods make it so you can go through a guided install process and choose which options in the mod that you want. You might be able to right click on it in NMM and choose install through Fomod. If that fails, then maybe its time to move onto something like Mod Organizer 2 or Wrye Bash or Vortex.

Thank you for your answer, I've just spent a good amount of time doing everything from the start with MO2, everything was quite more easy to set up but I've a last question if that doesn't bother you, there's that ''home'' key to press for the menu to show up as I've understood, apparently it's the ''fn'' one I tried but nothing's showing up, I play with a laptop and not with a separate keyboard, do you have any idea at what am I supposed to do? Can I actually change that ''home'' key, to like, idk the ''h'' one?

Link to post
1 hour ago, Siphase said:

Thank you for your answer, I've just spent a good amount of time doing everything from the start with MO2, everything was quite more easy to set up but I've a last question if that doesn't bother you, there's that ''home'' key to press for the menu to show up as I've understood, apparently it's the ''fn'' one I tried but nothing's showing up, I play with a laptop and not with a separate keyboard, do you have any idea at what am I supposed to do? Can I actually change that ''home'' key, to like, idk the ''h'' one?

If this is your first time running AAF, it might be because AAF isnt fully loaded. You may need to configure the xSE preloader xml file like I told the other person.

 

Your keys can be changed to whatever in AAF_Settings.ini in Fallout 4/Data/AAF. Notepad++ is free and you can right click and open with Notepad++ and it will show everything very neatly. This link will show you which numbers to change the keys to for the keys you want. Beware that some other mod might have use for whichever key you want to change. The mod called "Just Business" uses the H key if I remember right.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Link to post
On 4/6/2021 at 11:35 PM, Sladen2019 said:

It is likely caused by having WeaponDebris enabled in the games launcher. The feature is known to be very crashy for this game.

Yeah another user had the same issue like me. I tried playing the game mod-free and it kept crashing at the same exact point (while running to the vault).

Link to post
2 hours ago, Indarello said:

you can delete

I did. Was just a little confusing since somewhere on nexus it said you need Caliente. Anyway, that works.

What does not work, and i am still testing, is that my bodyslide i created does not show ingame for some reason.

Maybe its the bodyslide preset i use which is the Jane Bod -CBBE.

Link to post
11 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

If this is your first time running AAF, it might be because AAF isnt fully loaded. You may need to configure the xSE preloader xml file like I told the other person.

 

Your keys can be changed to whatever in AAF_Settings.ini in Fallout 4/Data/AAF. Notepad++ is free and you can right click and open with Notepad++ and it will show everything very neatly. This link will show you which numbers to change the keys to for the keys you want. Beware that some other mod might have use for whichever key you want to change. The mod called "Just Business" uses the H key if I remember right.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Tysm! I figured that the xSE preloader thingy was the issue all along, even tho if I change the load method it's still isn't working so I'm just going to discuss that with the creator on his topic from nexus, thank you again! 

Link to post
On 4/7/2021 at 2:35 AM, Sladen2019 said:

It is likely caused by having WeaponDebris enabled in the games launcher. The feature is known to be very crashy for this game.

 

On 4/8/2021 at 4:33 PM, Apex_2K said:

Yeah another user had the same issue like me. I tried playing the game mod-free and it kept crashing at the same exact point (while running to the vault).

 

I was having this same problem. I stripped down my mod list until all that was left was the ZaZ skeleton (which was weird), disabling that seemed to fix the problem but that made no sense so I came here, disabling weapon debris stopped the crashes, so if you were also still using the ZaZ skeleton that might be your reason also (and if it is, the skeleton received an update just 2 days ago so remember to redownload) Oh, and thanks Sladen for helping me figure this out in the end.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...