[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

Im dying here... can someone please help me before i fuck up my game beyond repair? This is an in general problem, since i use vortex i have 0 knowledge on how to manually download these mods. Let's use Leitos animation pack for example, i can get as far as downloading the mod and extracting it to a 7.z archive folder. But then i have no clue where to put all of those folders and stuff in my game directory... please help! thanks 

So I have everything working perfectly exeeeeeeeeeeeeept that creatures have no genitals. Any way to fix this? I cant seem to find the issue at all. I was using Unique NPCs creatures and monster for variety and thought it might be that but I uninstalled and same issue remains 

6 hours ago, thisisterrible9 said:

Im dying here... can someone please help me before i fuck up my game beyond repair? This is an in general problem, since i use vortex i have 0 knowledge on how to manually download these mods. Let's use Leitos animation pack for example, i can get as far as downloading the mod and extracting it to a 7.z archive folder. But then i have no clue where to put all of those folders and stuff in my game directory... please help! thanks 

Open Vortex, press "mods" and at the bottom u can drag and drop any compressed files and install from there. hope it helped :)

2 hours ago, NoxWolf said:

So I have everything working perfectly exeeeeeeeeeeeeept that creatures have no genitals. Any way to fix this? I cant seem to find the issue at all. I was using Unique NPCs creatures and monster for variety and thought it might be that but I uninstalled and same issue remains 

Creature genitals are in one patch

1 hour ago, NoxWolf said:

Well death claws, and ghouls, dogs etc are not showing for some reason for me and I downloaded all the mods from the list

Did you install them in the right order? Did you add any extra mods that edit creatures? if so then they will have to be loaded in first then all your AAF stuff.

9 hours ago, gryber72 said:

Open Vortex, press "mods" and at the bottom u can drag and drop any compressed files and install from there. hope it helped :)

Man thank you so much for replying! I’ve installed f4se like that before, kinda, but it was an archive I created with 7.z and notepad. When I download these mods here, I right click on the notepad sheet, in the downloads folder,  with all the crazy letters and squiggles and extract that with 7.z. How do I compress all of that? Sorry for all the questions there’s just no solid help on the internet I've seen so far. 

7 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Did you install them in the right order? Did you add any extra mods that edit creatures? if so then they will have to be loaded in first then all your AAF stuff.

Yeah, I made sure to install them in the right order and the only other creature mod was unique creatures and monsters but I thought as well that that mode wold be the problem and uninstalled it and even so the problem continues.

38 minutes ago, NoxWolf said:

Yeah, I made sure to install them in the right order and the only other creature mod was unique creatures and monsters but I thought as well that that mode wold be the problem and uninstalled it and even so the problem continues.

Try reinstalling the One Patch to bang them all again. But at the end of the day this Guide works so it could be the extra mods you add that are messing things up. if still no luck try this:https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=650094

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Try reinstalling the One Patch to bang them all again. But at the end of the day this Guide works so it could be the extra mods you add that are messing things up. if still no luck try this:https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=650094

Already reinstalled One Patch several times but to no avail... I guess if no one is having any issues like me I'll just make a clean install of everything with only those mods in order to test whenever I have time. Thanks for everything tho.

1 hour ago, NoxWolf said:

Already reinstalled One Patch several times but to no avail... I guess if no one is having any issues like me I'll just make a clean install of everything with only those mods in order to test whenever I have time. Thanks for everything tho.

If you do find out what caused it please do post the solution as it  would help others.

I got on Lovers Labs and was like, "I have notifications? Did I say something?" I see that I did, at the time I'm sure I was bombarding myself with all kinds things that I had to do and was getting stressed out. I apologize for the bad attitude. I admit getting mods in general on Skyrim back in 2015 was a lot easier, I followed each step to get the framework here for fallout and after it was finished it said that I was missing one thing, one thing atleast. I have been downloading these files from my cellphone, transferring them to my pc, and then installing them manually. 

On 4/14/2020 at 3:39 AM, thisisterrible9 said:

You have to download them Manually. Vortex only "detects" mod downloads from Nexus. As for installation, you don't need to extract the files anywhere, just drop/add the archives into Vortex

Like i've said. Don't expect support in here that would have any real meaning.

I'm not responsible if you fuck up your game beyond repair by following advice in this forum.

As i've stated near the top of the guide...

Capture.JPG

On 4/16/2020 at 5:51 PM, Plaguetard said:

Do you not suggest trying to use AAF STATS Arousal System at this time then with this load order?

AAF STATS is still in development, aside from being taken down for quite a while. It's not nearly finished as far as i know so, no.

And as far as i know it's upto animators / moders to use it in some way or integrate its values or something? Might ask author myself.

1 hour ago, goosetrip said:

Thanks Man!  Great guide.  Followed your guidelines and I've never had a better adult game guide.  Had some issues with SM and Dogmeat but reinstalled a couple of mod which fixed the issues. The build has been great for me.

Thanks again.

Glad it's working, cheers Woman. ?

Thanks for the hard work putting this together and keeping it updated. Makes it one hell of a lot of easier when using Vortex. It's easy following instructions on installation but I'm new to using Vortex and the whole "load before and after" stuff gets confusing. You laid it all out nicely. Much appreciated.