[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

11 hours ago, Eperke said:

All right ... so I think I have it. But unfortunately it hangs ....

* and yes ... MTM CBP Physics Preset, AnimationsAddonsAndFixes9.2 and ErectionFixBySilverPerv790 ... they are installed.

Reveal hidden contents

1qayxcv.JPG.89de2b0411950aab024470e6f69b4ef0.JPG

That's what I asked.

* maybe one of the reinstallations deleted some important parts?

And if so ... which parts need to be reinstalled again?

I do not know that ...  :bawling:   and poor bite can't catch...  :bawling:

202867592_Fallout42021-03-0201-01-22-43.jpg.6b4600a9a107b860776d0d207f048c58.jpg

----------------------------------------

Rendben ... szóval azt hiszem a lista megvan. De sajnos lóg ....

* és igen ... "a dolgok" ... telepítve vannak.
Azt kérdezem.

* talán törölte az újratelepítések egyike valamelyik fontos részt?

És ha igen... akkor melyik részeket kell ismét újratelepíteni?

Nem tudom, hogy... most miért van de hiába nyújtogatja a nyakát azt a lógó husit nem tudja bekapni! 

You dont need erectionErectionFixBySilverPerv if you use new version of my patch. Build male body with checked "build morphs"

Then reinstall my mod and select correct option about how you build body (with erection 1.0 or 0.0)

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Build male body

So, if I understand the thoughts well.

The EFBSP790 does not need to be deleted.

BodyTalk will reinstall.

PatchForAnimations ... crusher reinstall ...?

Everything else can be left?

Szóval, ha jól értelmezem a gondolatokat. 

Az EFBSP790 nem kell az törölhető.

BodyTalk újratelepít.

PatchForAnimations... zúzógép újratelepít... és voila!?

Minden más maradhat?

(leaving this here as a mark of shame and as a reminder to people like me)

i followed the guide and everything works perfectly but for some reason when ever i open up the perk tree when i have a perk point to spend it crashes and i have narrowed it down to (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch and i have no idea why it would be the cause i also dont have any mod that would mess with perks all my ui stuff is completely vanilla

PROBLEM WAS NOT CAUSE MY (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch

FIXED BY INSTALLING Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 IN THE OFF SITE REQUIREMENTS FOR BUFFOUT 4!

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

@Saya_Scarlett Why is this patch incompatible? "Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)"

Thanks

Some will disagree with my suggestion, but  I have used this patch with current AAF without issues. Just have it override any conflicts. You cannot use more than one patch of this nature so you can choose Simple Patch, Indarello's Patch or UAF Patch(requires Buffout).

21 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Some will disagree with my suggestion, but  I have used this patch with current AAF without issues. Just have it override any conflicts. You cannot use more than one patch of this nature so you can choose Simple Patch, Indarello's Patch or UAF Patch(requires Buffout).

Thank you for the information. I assume you meant  (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch.

If I use a Indarello's Patch do I need to have Buffout 4 installed as well?

I somehow installed all the mods incorrectly, or is there no automatic scaling of the actors? Everything was easier in Skyrim. And here the characters have no emotions on their faces, no sounds, the actors stand crookedly. I installed everything according to the guide. Is there a chance that I made a mistake somewhere, or do I just need to set everything up correctly already in the game? Sorry for the possibly stupid question.

5 hours ago, poblivion said:

@Saya_Scarlett Why is this patch incompatible? "Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)"

Thanks

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

3 hours ago, poblivion said:

Thank you for the information. I assume you meant  (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch.

If I use a Indarello's Patch do I need to have Buffout 4 installed as well?

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

No!

46 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Thanks ?, my problem is solved. I mean a problem with CTD. Just remove (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch.

Because Indarello, from the very start refused to work with every other animatior/patcher that works with AAF.

Used backwards morph values, included old as shit male body, along other shenanigans he refused to correct which were an absolute nightmare to troubleshoot in AAF's discord.

You're free to use his mess of a fucking patch, just don't come to this guide or AAF for support for it.

Explanation and shit storm begins here. Grab a cup of coffee, read up, see what you're dealing with.

"My mod is art" ~Indarello

Have a nice day.

32 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Because Indarello, from the very start refused to work with every other animatior/patcher that works with AAF.

Used backwards morph values, included old as shit male body, along other shenanigans he refused to correct which were an absolute nightmare to troubleshoot in AAF's discord.

You're free to use his mess of a fucking patch, just don't come to this guide or AAF for support for it.

Explanation and shit storm begins here. Grab a cup of coffee, read up, see what you're dealing with.

"My mod is art" ~Indarello

Have a nice day.

Thanks for the information. I only started again with Fallout 4 a few days ago (after a break of several years) and I'm still looking for the best combination of MODs.

I would like to have all available functional animations, including functional effects and etc. First of all, I just have to try everything before I make a final decision.

I'm still looking around

6 hours ago, poblivion said:

Thanks for the information. I only started again with Fallout 4 a few days ago (after a break of several years) and I'm still looking for the best combination of MODs.

I would like to have all available functional animations, including functional effects and etc. First of all, I just have to try everything before I make a final decision.

I'm still looking around

Try not to get in the middle of hissy fits between artists. Download which ever and see what works. Indarello works, so does Simple Patch. Ulf is a great modder but his patch does not auto stage animations. You have to advance manually, but it also works with different features. The other 2 auto stage and combine animations to create varied posing as well as unique special effects.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Try not to get in the middle of hissy fits between artists. Download which ever and see what works. Indarello works, so does Simple Patch. Ulf is a great modder but his patch does not auto stage animations. You have to advance manually, but it also works with different features. The other 2 auto stage and combine animations to create varied posing as well as unique special effects.

I definitely don't want to provoke any disputes, I'm just looking for the right way.

It's much easier with Skyrim, modding Fallout 4 is the next higher level ?

On 3/4/2021 at 3:53 PM, poblivion said:

Why is this patch incompatible? "Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)"

Thanks

Old load order maybe you can use. 

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
WorldwideGhoulsV400.esl
Worldwide Ghouls v1.esl
InoueYivianBrand.esl
DetectiveFO4-LR.esl
AM Equipable Penis + Nudesuits.esl
Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
TortureDevices.esm
MaleBodies.esm
CBBE.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
YoungLaraCroftFacePreset.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
USP .45_by_tooun.esp
KSHairdos.esp
freefov.esp
Reduced Scope Fade In.esp
Remington700 PrecisionStock.esp
HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
HairVariations_Conversions.esp
ParagonHairs.esp
BDO Hair.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
Skip DIMA memories.esp
LooksMenu.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
Hookers.esp
InoueYivianBrand.esp
ava.esp
ESPExplorerFO4.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
Fallout4_outfts.esp
Lazmans_highheels_outfits.esp
DangerousNights.esp
Schlong.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< DISABLED not sure why this is here
JackgasNightclubOfTheCommonwealth.esp
CorvalhoWidowShotgun.esp
RU556.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
K-Girl outfits.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
Custom Moans.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - 1k.esp   <<<<<<<< DISABLED not sure why this is here
FAR.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
UlfSkinOverlay.esp
indarello_animations.esp
FO4 Seasons - Autumn - AllDLC.esp
No Borders.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Fo4FI_FPS_fix.esp
NAC-FH.esp
NAC-NW.esp
NAC.esp

All animation and cum overlays works fine including silver fix and strapons. 

Again, old load order from a year ago so some are not updated. I dont even know even AAF got updated past year. 

If you are experiencing ctd's and using CBP 2.0+, then try to downgrade to 1.9 or 1.8. 

Modding FO4 can be really damn annoying so take all/most compatible mods and stick with it. 

Back then took me 2 weeks to get AAF and all animations working. I even had Fourplay and AAF working together. 

Hi all I'm back to fallout 4 and try to catch up with the updates of the mods. Do I really need to install all the "sex mods" after I installed the "than sex mods" to get it work right? I think I have already follow in order to install the mods from this topic but here what I been facing a problem:

1. Sex with codsworth seems not right (codsworth just did an idle animations)

2. If it goes with threesome-foursome the erection is not working well.

I've attached pictures (somehow I can't printscreen)

Please advise thanks

20210305_225745.jpg

20210305_225346.jpg

2 hours ago, mabebico said:

Hi all I'm back to fallout 4 and try to catch up with the updates of the mods. Do I really need to install all the "sex mods" after I installed the "than sex mods" to get it work right? I think I have already follow in order to install the mods from this topic but here what I been facing a problem:

1. Sex with codsworth seems not right (codsworth just did an idle animations)

2. If it goes with threesome-foursome the erection is not working well.

I've attached pictures (somehow I can't printscreen)

Please advise thanks

20210305_225745.jpg

20210305_225346.jpg

image.png.45b136ffa5622235ff9cab4275ced91b.png

Not sure where to ask but I did everything by this guide, and installed some weird physics with some of this mods I tried delete/reinstall atomic muscle but it didn't help. can someone point me which mods in this list in theory can cause this? also by using this guide erection didn't work for me. 

58 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

Not sure where to ask but I did everything by this guide, and installed some weird physics with some of this mods I tried delete/reinstall atomic muscle but it didn't help. can someone point me which mods in this list in theory can cause this?

Reading the description for AM (not all that familiar with it since I'm using BT3), when you reinstall it you might want to select its "immersive" CBP preset rather than the "jiggly" one (did you?).

Also, just to be clear because you said "Atomic Muscle" and "weird physics," I'm assuming you meant that you ended up with weird physics for male bodies. Is it really that, or are you seeing it with female bodies? If the latter, you might want to consider adding something like MTM Physics Preset and choosing one of its more subdued options like "firm" or "natural" and see if that's any better for you.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Reading the description for AM (not all that familiar with it since I'm using BT3), when you reinstall it you might want to select its "immersive" CBP preset rather than the "jiggly" one (did you?).

Also, just to be clear because you said "Atomic Muscle" and "weird physics," I'm assuming you meant that you ended up with weird physics for male bodies. Is it really that, or are you seeing it with female bodies? If the latter, you might want to consider adding something like MTM Physics Preset and choosing one of its more subdued options like "firm" or "natural" and see if that's any better for you.

Sorry, didnt mention it, I'm talking about female body physics. I noticed the atomic muscle cbp presets and I thought it affect male body only(maybe it is) but I tried reinstall it with "none" option as well, but still my female character body parts live their own life and looks like they just trying to run away:)