[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

23 hours ago, louandme said:

yes,i know this.i have  installed all of them,but i don't know how to find the wrong and where are the log messages.

I installed all those 26 mods twice using this guide,reading and following and what i've noticed is , when i install the last one "Staged Leito" my AAF stucks on 68% loading. if i don't install the Staged Leito,everything works fine until i open the Perk Chart. To avoid crashing on Perk Chart i installed a mod that shows animations of perks separated. I think it is related to flash memory or something. Try to install everything,except the last one and see if it keeps crashing.

12 hours ago, drayon04 said:

Hmm... if i use Looksmenu 1.6.18 i got a freeze game any time i want to take the clothes off to change anything. Any Ideas how i can fix that?? Right now i only have Looks Menu 1.6.18 / CBBE / Body Talk / Body Slide / ZaZ Skeleton and Buffout 4 installed.

It's happening to me aswell. What i'm doing is,whenever i want to edit the body, i remove my armor before going to looksmenu.

4 hours ago, Katrish said:

I installed all those 26 mods twice using this guide,reading and following and what i've noticed is , when i install the last one "Staged Leito" my AAF stucks on 68% loading. if i don't install the Staged Leito,everything works fine until i open the Perk Chart. To avoid crashing on Perk Chart i installed a mod that shows animations of perks separated. I think it is related to flash memory or something. Try to install everything,except the last one and see if it keeps crashing.

It's happening to me aswell. What i'm doing is,whenever i want to edit the body, i remove my armor before going to looksmenu.

Yes thanks ,done already.

Sorry everyone....i realy think this guide is good for some people.But not for me !! Every time in the End i have the same problem: Many warnings in the AAF Admin Menu and also crash to desktop...i realy have enough , i think after trying this for nearly a month^^ i could say that. I will play Fallout now without Adult Mods !!

5 hours ago, drayon04 said:

Sorry everyone....i realy think this guide is good for some people.But not for me !! Every time in the End i have the same problem: Many warnings in the AAF Admin Menu and also crash to desktop...i realy have enough , i think after trying this for nearly a month^^ i could say that. I will play Fallout now without Adult Mods !!

Nexus has a mod called A Sex Mod which allows a handful of animated positions. Any adult can have sex, do not need any framework or add on mods. In German but I believe there might be an English translation by now. I used this at the beginning until I was able to figure AAF out. Will give you a small taste of your kinks.

11 hours ago, Katrish said:

我使用本指南两次安装了所有这26个mod,阅读和遵循,而我注意到的是,当我安装最后一个“ Staged Leito”时,我的AAF卡在68%的负载上。如果我不安装Staged Leito,则一切正常,直到我打开Perk Chart。为了避免在Perk Chart上崩溃,我安装了一个mod,其中显示了分离的特权动画。我认为这与闪存或其他有关。尝试安装所有内容,最后一个除外,然后查看是否一直崩溃。

这也在我身上发生。我正在做的是,每当我要编辑身体时,在进入looksmenu菜单之前,都要脱下盔甲。

Thank you anyway. Now I use mo2 to  install all of the mod. It may be the vortex problem or some outdated mod's compatibility problem,because I have checked all the options for each mod.

6 hours ago, drayon04 said:

Ha ha, I've been playing for about three months. Sometimes I think I like  install mod more than play game.

can i use HOTC settlement edition without any conflicts? i remember seeing somewhere that there was conflicts with HOTC and this mods, but i looked again and could not find it... so this conflicts have been fixed? or i am crazy lol ? (well maybe a little.. anyway...), i just want to install the settlement edition of the HOTC so.. no problems if i do?

Ghouls animations won't probably work with this Nurses mod because it is replacing the skeleton.nif

19 hours ago, UltronRulesAll said:

okay I followed the instructions but I guess too many things overwrite it, but I don't know how to manually sort mods in vortex or mo2. pls help.

In vortex you can sort mods 2 ways, detailed and general :

- you can right click a mod on the mod page and select "Manage File Conflicts". It will let you choose which mod should provide the files and set overrides for the mod you selected

- on the top bar click on "Manage Rules" to show the full list of your mods and how you want to sort them

On 2/25/2021 at 11:17 PM, reinero said:

For savagecabbage animation, AAF Creature resource is must have for AAF to work properly or it will stuck at 68%. 

I rely on Creature Resources, but I understand that UAP also provides the same files, so if you're using UAP then I don't think you also need CR?

I have everything in working order, but can't get erected penises. ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp is loading last.

BT3 Body built with 0% erection slider. 

Below image is specific to some Farelle animation, rest of all anims plays with not displaced but FLACCID dicks..

Tried everything mentioned here and in the guide. Please help...

ScreenShot0.png

8 minutes ago, born2bemad said:

I have everything in working order, but can't get erected penises. ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp is loading last.

BT3 Body built with 0% erection slider. 

This guide doesn't recommend Erection Fix by SilverPerv. In fact, if you read the description page for the Erection Fix patch, it corrects erection slider direction for TOPTBTA and Indarello's Patch for Animations, neither of which are recommended by this guide either.

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This guide doesn't recommend Erection Fix by SilverPerv. In fact, if you read the description page for the Erection Fix patch, it corrects erection slider direction for TOPTBTA and Indarello's Patch for Animations, neither of which are recommended by this guide either.

That SilverPerv.esp comes with the UAP patch mentioned in the guide as must have. So are you telling me to disable it?

44 minutes ago, born2bemad said:

That SilverPerv.esp comes with the UAP patch mentioned in the guide as must have. So are you telling me to disable it?

Oh, nope, sorry about that. I was thinking you were using Erection Fix by SilverPerv but I forgot the ESP from it also got copied into both UAP and Creature Resources.

When you built the BT3 body in BodySlide, did you make sure to do it with the "build morphs" checkbox checked?

i was considering using Sim Settlements mod and remembered at some point installing an AAF mod that asked in the installer if i was using Sim Settlements ( or possibly one of its add ons like conquer) and i cannot figure out which mod was asking that. does anyone happen to know what im talking about? i don't use slavery nor pregnancy mods

if not, does that/those mods work fine with AAF?

All right ... so I think I have it. But unfortunately it hangs ....

* and yes ... MTM CBP Physics Preset, AnimationsAddonsAndFixes9.2 and ErectionFixBySilverPerv790 ... they are installed.

Spoiler

1qayxcv.JPG.89de2b0411950aab024470e6f69b4ef0.JPG

That's what I asked.

* maybe one of the reinstallations deleted some important parts?

And if so ... which parts need to be reinstalled again?

I do not know that ...  :bawling:   and poor bite can't catch...  :bawling:

202867592_Fallout42021-03-0201-01-22-43.jpg.6b4600a9a107b860776d0d207f048c58.jpg

----------------------------------------

Rendben ... szóval azt hiszem a lista megvan. De sajnos lóg ....

* és igen ... "a dolgok" ... telepítve vannak.
Azt kérdezem.

* talán törölte az újratelepítések egyike valamelyik fontos részt?

És ha igen... akkor melyik részeket kell ismét újratelepíteni?

Nem tudom, hogy... most miért van de hiába nyújtogatja a nyakát azt a lógó husit nem tudja bekapni!