[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

17 hours ago, Indarello said:
20 hours ago, palethanatos said:

so since we have to use LooksMenu 1.6.18, would Looks Menu Customization Compendium still work with it?

You can use latest

Yeah, at least I've been using LM 1.6.20 (and 1.6.19 before that) and never noticed any new problems with erection morphs. I have yet to see anyone explain the underlying problem which seems to have prompted that warning in the guide. I've also seen people in this thread say they were seeing erection morph issues with 1.6.18 which went away when upgrading to latest LM, so I have a feeling whatever's going on there may be deeper than the actual LM version and that may have been a red herring in troubleshooting.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

This is absolutely terrible. You use looksmenu 1.6.18 and the game CTD's when loading presets. If you use 1.6.20 supposedly the morphs are broken

Emphasis on the "supposedly" because I have yet to see that confirmed. I and many others are happily using 1.6.20 and still have working morphs.

Also I never saw 1.6.18 cause crashes loading presets. It did crash if you tried to make it take your clothes off though (and that's fixed in later versions).

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Emphasis on the "supposedly" because I have yet to see that confirmed. I and many others are happily using 1.6.20 and still have working morphs.

Also I never saw 1.6.18 cause crashes loading presets. It did crash if you tried to make it take your clothes off though (and that's fixed in later versions).

Well I guess I'll stick to 1.6.20 morphs seem to be working just fine.

Hi all,

Using the latest looksmenu i have noticed that after sex males retain the erection until clothes go back on. if you just take the clothing from an npc male they are flaccid. so not really a big deal. I play a female pc so no clue what might be happing to male pc's

Sorry my point is maybe this is what some are talking about when they say morph's are not working.

15 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi all,

Using the latest looksmenu i have noticed that after sex males retain the erection until clothes go back on. if you just take the clothing from an npc male they are flaccid. so not really a big deal. I play a female pc so no clue what might be happing to male pc's

Sorry my point is maybe this is what some are talking about when they say morph's are not working.

Interesting. Is that every time or only sometimes? I haven't seen it happen, I wonder what's different.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Interesting. Is that every time or only sometimes? I haven't seen it happen, I wonder what's different.

Yes everytime also supermutants, i cant seem to recall what other animals or ferals are like, but that to me means they are fine or at least doing the same thing as the others.

9 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Yes everytime also supermutants, i cant seem to recall what other animals or ferals are like, but that to me means they are fine or at least doing the same thing as the others.

And when you built the male bodies in BodySlide, you did so with the erection sliders at 0% right (if using BT3 anyway, shouldn't be needed for Atomic Muscle bodies)? Are you using any patch mods which affect erections (e.g., Indarello's Patch for Animations)?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

And when you built the male bodies in BodySlide, you did so with the erection sliders at 0% right (if using BT3 anyway, shouldn't be needed for Atomic Muscle bodies)? Are you using any patch mods which affect erections (e.g., Indarello's Patch for Animations)?

Im using only the mods and patches in this setup guides list , So UAP master and Staged leito plus. I do use BT3 and i did build it with bodyslide. I havent done anything to try and fix this because i really dont want to spend another full day reinstalling FO4 and then my 300+ mods lol.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

With the erection slider at 0%? Because if you had it at 100% that would cause males to appear erect whenever nude.

Yes with the slider at 0%. and i went in to bodyslide after posting earlier and there was no change. So to recap males when wearing clothes no erection, males made naked by removing clothes no erection, males while still naked after sex erection but only while naked when they redress no more erection, oh Swan had no penis but a deathclaw later on that same play session did. i have not tried a reinstall of any patches yet. so anyways thats where we are at now lol! Thanks for taking time for this, wasnt really trying to drag anyone thru a long search for a fix.

5 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Yes with the slider at 0%. and i went in to bodyslide after posting earlier and there was no change. So to recap males when wearing clothes no erection, males made naked by removing clothes no erection, males while still naked after sex erection but only while naked when they redress no more erection, oh Swan had no penis but a deathclaw later on that same play session did. i have not tried a reinstall of any patches yet. so anyways thats where we are at now lol! Thanks for taking time for this, wasnt really trying to drag anyone thru a long search for a fix.

Try different version of looksmenu

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

Try different version of looksmenu

Well, that's where the whole discussion started. @Mistress Jade said this was the problem observed after updating to LM 1.6.20, and we were speculating whether it could be the reason the guide authors vaguely claimed versions of LM after 1.6.18 have problems with morphs.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Well, that's where the whole discussion started. @Mistress Jade said this was the problem observed after updating to LM 1.6.20, and we were speculating whether it could be the reason the guide authors vaguely claimed versions of LM after 1.6.18 have problems with morphs.

Something else must be going with MJ. I am using LM 1.6.20 with no issues..

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Something else must be going with MJ. I am using LM 1.6.20 with no issues..

Yes you are correct, and i also think its something else, i was originally trying to put forth a reason some "might" think it was looksmenu . @vaultbait was kind enough to help me narrow things down, tho i havent had a chance to work on it today. My next step i think is to try a patch reinstall and see what happens.

Hey!

I was hoping to get some help, this is my first time doing any serious modding on a game so be gentle. I have followed the guide, have a few of the recommended animation packs, everything works, everyone gets hard, everyone fucks, great, BUT I have no sounds....I can hear regular sex sounds but no moans. From anyone, they're just dead silent.

20 minutes ago, Kesee said:

Hey!

I was hoping to get some help, this is my first time doing any serious modding on a game so be gentle. I have followed the guide, have a few of the recommended animation packs, everything works, everyone gets hard, everyone fucks, great, BUT I have no sounds....I can hear regular sex sounds but no moans. From anyone, they're just dead silent.

Some of the animation packs were never created with sounds. We use outside sound mods to provide that. Custom Moans is one. Release NSFWsoundpack is creature oriented. Some of BP70 animations have built in sounds.