[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

1 hour ago, WDNMD 9817 said:

Ehh im confused is this problem related to skeleton?

See the big bold note at the start of the manual, and ask your questions on the AAF Discord. That's where the authors are willing to provide help with things.

TLDR:

I've no clue what's going on. This is my 1st go at modding FO4 and it's a literal mess. 

So I did what was told by many guides by linking F4SE to Vortex, tossing the f4se launcher to the main folder of FO4 and still I'm getting [079] Error which I have no clue what's causing AAF to fail let alone Sex Em Up. I'm just confused af right now. 

Even modding Skyrim and Sims 4 ain't that braincracking... 
PS: Every other thing works like clothes, guns, extra missions, EVERYTHING. Just couldn't get AAF and SEU to work. Need help. Much appreciated. 

15 hours ago, Lalalandio said:

TLDR:

I've no clue what's going on. This is my 1st go at modding FO4 and it's a literal mess. 

So I did what was told by many guides by linking F4SE to Vortex, tossing the f4se launcher to the main folder of FO4 and still I'm getting [079] Error which I have no clue what's causing AAF to fail let alone Sex Em Up. I'm just confused af right now. 

Even modding Skyrim and Sims 4 ain't that braincracking... 
PS: Every other thing works like clothes, guns, extra missions, EVERYTHING. Just couldn't get AAF and SEU to work. Need help. Much appreciated. 

Per the bold note at the top of the manual, ask for help on the AAF Discord. There's an entire troubleshooting checklist they'll step you through.

First suggestion though, download AAF_GFV.exe from Moddingham and use it to verify your installation of AAF and its dependencies. That may point out your problem straight away.

Can anyone help with this? As soon as I activate AAF the compass disappears, it's visible only when I wear power armor ?

Also I can tell you the "animated fannies" mod does nothing except causing camera stuttering and bad body physics so it shouldn't be in this guide. And no it's not conflicting with anything since I left only requirements active ?

3 hours ago, nabnab said:

Can anyone help with this? As soon as I activate AAF the compass disappears, it's visible only when I wear power armor ?

Because AAF hooks into the crosshair and compass...

Also I can tell you the "animated fannies" mod does nothing except causing camera stuttering and bad body physics so it shouldn't be in this guide. And no it's not conflicting with anything since I left only requirements active ?

And if installed properly, no, it should not

6 hours ago, nabnab said:

Make sure hide_compass is set to false in your AAF_setttings.ini file.

On 10/13/2021 at 3:13 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Because AAF hooks into the crosshair and compass...

And if installed properly, no, it should not

I don't know man I tried again animated fannies, the camera stuttering stopped but still the vagina keeps closed ?

After a few months, I returned to F4 but here many changes.First of all, AAF?. The new version is not available on Nexus, but thanks Saya Scarlett I managed to install everything and the game works beautifully. Now press Home, Del and Enter keys and surprise, notification in Wizard : formation of cycle : None. AAF does not work. Some idea would be welcome.

2 hours ago, osmodioss said:

this is a ton of shit just for the mod to work wtf, I feel like alice tumbling down the rabbit hole of getting fked over because one mod need 50 other mods for it to work properly this is retarded

and moreover, you need working computer with mouse and keyboard, internet to download game and mods and windows to run game, and hands and eyes and ears to properly play game, andalso you will have to install game and press play button and you computer must be not potato and 1000 other things is required to just play game, I am also feel like alice, I just wanted to be in a vacuum and enjoy everything without any requirements, retarded world

12 hours ago, osmodioss said:

this is a ton of shit just for the mod to work wtf, I feel like alice tumbling down the rabbit hole of getting fked over because one mod need 50 other mods for it to work properly this is retarded

When you say "the mod," to which mod are you referring? If you mean AAF, it will "work" with just the game and F4SE (and the LLFP library included for convenience in the AAF installation).

Most people don't just want AAF by itself though, they also want a variety of animation packs for it and metadata to classify them and utility or quest mods which call AAF to play those animations and body replacers with genitalia and... they're who this manual is meant for: people who want to install a bunch of mods which use AAF and integrate together to create a unique and interesting gameplay experience.

All those various parts are written by different mod authors, so are different mods. You don't necessarily need them all, but if you want to create your own remix you really need to have a solid understanding of the interactions between the mods first. This manual provides one such example combination, and it's one with a collective of volunteers who are willing to help you troubleshoot problems you might have getting them running together, but it's far from the only such possible combination nor (by a long shot) the least complex. It aims to be comprehensive rather than minimal, which is the main reason it's such a large list.

10 hours ago, Indarello said:

and moreover, you need working computer with mouse and keyboard, internet to download game and mods and windows to run game, and hands and eyes and ears to properly play game, andalso you will have to install game and press play button and you computer must be not potato and 1000 other things is required to just play game, I am also feel like alice, I just wanted to be in a vacuum and enjoy everything without any requirements, retarded world

I think your opinion about the game comes from the game level on your phone. Here, people spend their free time to get enriched, do it more interesting and doing it with passion.In addition, they try to help others, divide their experience.  Reading your comment, I think you have to grow up. One more thing, here there is no place for the lack of kindly. In summary, return here when you grow up. ( It's not about to have more years, it's about what's going on in your head. )

2 hours ago, keram461 said:

I think your opinion about the game comes from the game level on your phone. Here, people spend their free time to get enriched, do it more interesting and doing it with passion.In addition, they try to help others, divide their experience.  Reading your comment, I think you have to grow up. One more thing, here there is no place for the lack of kindly. In summary, return here when you grow up. ( It's not about to have more years, it's about what's going on in your head. )

Ever hear of sarcasm? geez.

So I was just checking through to see if anything had been updated and I noticed that F4SE website is down.  Is there another way to access the site? Thanks everyone and thank you for posting the step by step rules and workings for these mods.  I tell ya, I struggled but I literally did them step by step in Vortex and ya know what, it worked.  Just gotta be patient because y'all typing this up took patience. 

18 hours ago, chezsuis said:

So I was just checking through to see if anything had been updated and I noticed that F4SE website is down.  Is there another way to access the site? Thanks everyone and thank you for posting the step by step rules and workings for these mods.  I tell ya, I struggled but I literally did them step by step in Vortex and ya know what, it worked.  Just gotta be patient because y'all typing this up took patience. 

Maybe it was a temporary problem? I can load https://f4se.silverlock.org/ just fine right now.

I'm in the process of following your guide, thanks for this! When installing BodyTalk, is it necessary to run bodyslide? My character will be female, which is why I'm not sure? When doing Skyrim modding I've never had to run bodyslide for a male body replacer, but I see there are bodyslide files available for Bodytalk.

14 hours ago, Bellynx said:

why my female character body become male? is there a mistake when I isntalling mod?

That certainly sounds like you made a mistake, yes. Ask in one of the help channels on the AAF Discord (see the note at the beginning of the guide) and hopefully they'll be able to get you back on track.