[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

12 minutes ago, BorbakUk said:

Hello folks.

I cant get AAF to run, i follow the Tutorial by Installation, Home Key does nothing, no Anims, Halstroms Anims downloaded and installed but FO4 wont run this because of missing Files,

and i have a message (AAF 15 %) in the right upper corner when i play...

Please help me couse i start to thinking i am stupid....

From the info you provided I can suggest only to follow guide properly

1 hour ago, Laga134 said:

Hi, I am new to modifications and tried to perform the post procedure but I was unable to activate any pose, looking at the AAF admin tab there are several errors, what can it be?

ScreenShot0.png.53ccd2f79fc2136a962f418500b99a24.png

Maybe you forget to uncheck Leito anims when you was installin Ulfberth's patch

18 hours ago, Indarello said:

Maybe you forget to uncheck Leito anims when you was installin Ulfberth's patch

Dude, that was it, thank you very much. I just have to see now why there is no sound of moans at the time of sex, I think I can see it here.

Not sure if this has been answered before, but I know that you had to jump through hoops to get custom races to work with RSE before, and I was wondering if you needed to do anything in particular to get a custom race to work now with non-RSE setups, or if the basic setup will work out of the box?

5 hours ago, Rorahusky said:

Not sure if this has been answered before, but I know that you had to jump through hoops to get custom races to work with RSE before, and I was wondering if you needed to do anything in particular to get a custom race to work now with non-RSE setups, or if the basic setup will work out of the box?

Custom races are not officially supported. If they have been developed using the standard FO4 standards they should work but in most cases it's not an area of focus.

15 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I'm unsure what's wrong but maybe it's the same as Laga134 problem or a different one. I never used SimplePatch before, so I'm new to setting it up but it's like Ulfberth's patch but different

This patch is brand new and as off yet has not been tested by the core team for compatibility. I am not entirely sure if we would since this guide is built closely with the authors of the patches to ensure that it works as described and none of us was aware of this one. I would suggest you contact the author of the SImplePatch for assistance.

1 hour ago, MisterTime said:

Having some problems lately.

Animations were working fine until recently.

Not sure where to start troubleshooting with this one.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks so much !

Please go to the AAF Discord for assistance. This thread does not handle support and the issue can be one of many.

16 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I'm unsure what's wrong but maybe it's the same as Laga134 problem or a different one. I never used SimplePatch before, so I'm new to setting it up but it's like Ulfberth's patch but different

20201204015155_1.jpg

Not a Simple Patch issue. This is all Savage Cabbage / Creature errors. Either a bad SC install or you are missing Creature animation packs..

1 hour ago, asebw said:

Anyone know what version of Fusion Girl is currently working? I am having some weird issues with the breast and butt parts going all over the place when moving around (FG has its comments currently locked unfortunately).. 

You forget to install zex skeleton

On 12/6/2020 at 12:15 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Not a Simple Patch issue. This is all Savage Cabbage / Creature errors. Either a bad SC install or you are missing Creature animation packs..

But I did install all the creature packs, plus I made sure to install Savage Cabbage. Maybe I have something conflicting with it and overwriting it?

I seem to have come back to FO4 modding at a poor time. My AAF was continuously stuck at 45% and would not work, and I couldn't find a solution ANYWHERE.

However with two days of frustrating troubleshooting I found the issue:

BP70 released 2.5 of his animations last week. The UAP patch isn't yet updated and causes AAF to hang at 45%. 

The solution is to simply uncheck the BP70 patch in UAP for now, as BP70 doesn't have 2.4 readily available to download.

I may very well be one of the first to encounter this issue, so I'm leaving this here as a heads up to other users that may run into this issue.