[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

Can't speak from much experience since I haven't used AAF for very long, but from what I can figure, if a new animation pack is released, you should just need to download the theme file and AAF will detect it once you boot up.

The only thing I think you'd really have to update would be any mods that might include this new animation pack, they'd probably have to be updated manually to use the new pack, but AAF itself should just be able to read the theme file no problem as long as it's set up that way. 

I could be very wrong about that and would welcome a correction if I am, but that seems to be the whole point of the theme files I think.

12 hours ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

After finish the installation of all the setup, if someone decides to include a new animations pack, it's necessary to re-install again other mods or just put the new pack in the correct position for the load order?

If it's necessary to re-install, wihch ones?

Not necessary, when you update anim pack- you only update theme and anims patches (if you using them) that change this pack

Thanks for your replies.

My doubt was if I should re-install patches to fix animations and few other issues like (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch or Staged Leito Plus after install Bad End animations.

At first I was not interested in this pack but after establish all the setup as described in this guide I've decided to try Magno Cum Gaudio (M.C.G.) and this mod suggest to use Bad End animations.

I will try Bad End pack and test it before install MCG

In order to play AAF, you must install bodytalk3. In order to install bodytalk3, you need to install Bodyslide, Looksmenu, a mod called "MTM CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More"         OCBP Physics,      and ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX).

But in order to install OCBP physics, you need to install CBBE and fusion girl. And thats funny, because the OP says: CBBE v2.6.3 OR Fusion Girl. So I cant install both.

So if you want to install ONE mod, you need to install other 10 mods, some of which conflict each other...??

Thats ok if you are an experienced modder. Not very ok if you are not. I tried. Now according to vortex there are over 110 files of ZeX fusion girl that conflicts with Caliente's and OCBP physics. And the in-game slides dont work.  And many mods offer you more than one alternative files to download.

So perhaps an analytical guide is needed that explains away every step you have to make. From point A to point B. It can get so messy if you not very experienced with modding. ?

27 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

In order to play AAF, you must install bodytalk3. In order to install bodytalk3, you need to install Bodyslide, Looksmenu, a mod called "MTM CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More"         OCBP Physics,      and ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX).

But in order to install OCBP physics, you need to install CBBE and fusion girl. And thats funny, because the OP says: CBBE v2.6.3 OR Fusion Girl. So I cant install both.

So if you want to install ONE mod, you need to install other 10 mods, some of which conflict each other...??

Thats ok if you are an experienced modder. Not very ok if you are not. I tried. Now according to vortex there are over 110 files of ZeX fusion girl that conflicts with Caliente's and OCBP physics. And the in-game slides dont work.  And many mods offer you more than one alternative files to download.

So perhaps an analytical guide is needed that explains away every step you have to make. From point A to point B. It can get so messy if you not very experienced with modding. ?

You just load fusion girl mods (higher priority) after cbbe mods (lower priority)

Probably ocbp just support many bodies, so they mentioned both

8 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You just load fusion girl mods (higher priority) after cbbe mods (lower priority)

Probably ocbp just support many bodies, so they mentioned both

Hi.

Perhaps we shouldnt download the requirements of those mods? The OP says:

"

INSTALL ONLY THE SPECIFIC MODS/VERSIONS LISTED BELOW.

THIS INCLUDES SKIPPING ANY/ALL PATCHES/MODS LISTED/LINKED ON THEIR MOD PAGES.

"

1 hour ago, Falloutersexy said:

Hi.

"

"

The OP also states for support to go to the Discord Channel. There you can get more details based on current builds and known issues/and work around by the core AAF support group. The same people that help drive the guide info and direction. ;)

6 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

It is true that some mods require other mods to work. Also, I agree with you the guide doesn't mention some things that could be important. They talk about how to enable modding for fallout 4 with the .ini file and don't talk about F4SE (for example), but it's a good guide anyway. OP did a good work here and the best you can find Today.

However you got confused, dont need to install everything out there.

About MTM CBP OCB OCBP physics you dont need to install CBBE and also Fusion Girl and also wonder body and also... that mods work for every of them, so choose what body you want for your females. Choose 1.

Also, you can choose 1 for males, bodyTalk or AtomicMuscle.

When you go to install physics mods (MTM, CBP, OCBP...) look for the different options and install which one is the correct for your body choices. don't install all them.

Basically, if you read and follow the guide as it is, you will get the correct setup for to make everything run correctly. You have to get your load mods list in the same order as the list of mods from point 1 to 23. Read everything carefully before to install in order to know what steps do before do them.

After you got installed point 23, try to launch game, a new game, and test everything is ok. If not, review again your setup and maybe start from 0.

If all is correct, then you can start to look for other mods as the big list of mods suggested in this guide or combine with others non-Adult mods from nexus in order to improve your game not only for a kinky use ;)

As you want.

5 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

"

Take in consideration that many  mods are old versions, maybe they work correctly but the requirements listed on their posts are outdated and not required/necessary now or the correct patches are listed in this guide already. So as said before, read carefully and follow the guide as it is.

Just responding to say that the mods for the most part are not functioning. No animations play. AAF Violate runs then i get surrounded and nothing happens everyone just stands their clapping while im frozen in place with my hands up, sometimes my things get taken sometimes they do not. Sex em up does not run either in terms of using the hotkeys to get a reaction, no response there.  ive reinstalled the AAF to make sure all compatibilites are taken into account. Other than that i have all the prerequisites installed. 

image.png.7d6d134b0d36d5f6e787460c2eb853d2.png

8 hours ago, SeptemberWolf said:

Just responding to say that the mods for the most part are not functioning. No animations play. AAF Violate runs then i get surrounded and nothing happens everyone just stands their clapping while im frozen in place with my hands up, sometimes my things get taken sometimes they do not. Sex em up does not run either in terms of using the hotkeys to get a reaction, no response there.  ive reinstalled the AAF to make sure all compatibilites are taken into account. Other than that i have all the prerequisites installed. 

image.png.7d6d134b0d36d5f6e787460c2eb853d2.png

Have errors in aaf admin menu?

16 hours ago, Indarello said:

Have errors in aaf admin menu?

admin menu? nothing in AAF currently works, not hotkeys nor information regarding pop ups in the UI. It simply does not work. When someone has a working setup let me know. I removed Violate and some other inconsequential mods, added vanilla themes from nexus, the dialog for the RSE packs work. The animations do not. The UI for AAF does not.

11 minutes ago, SeptemberWolf said:

admin menu? nothing in AAF currently works, not hotkeys nor information regarding pop ups in the UI. It simply does not work. When someone has a working setup let me know. I removed Violate and some other inconsequential mods, added vanilla themes from nexus, the dialog for the RSE packs work. The animations do not. The UI for AAF does not.

Try ask for help on aaf discord

On 11/16/2020 at 10:32 PM, TNT47 said:

Im probably retarded and doing something wrong but Ulfberths AAF Patch conflicts with 60 percent of the mods on the list. 

MO2FO4.png

So I could not figure out MO2 in order to get the plugins to load in correct order. I finally uninstalled MO2, installed the Community version of NMM since I knew how to reorder the load order and boom AAF is working fine. It has got to be a load order problem for you,  I place items 6-23 at the very bottom of my load order from list.

On 11/17/2020 at 5:32 AM, TNT47 said:

Im probably retarded and doing something wrong but Ulfberths AAF Patch conflicts with 60 percent of the mods on the list. 

MO2FO4.png

It's not conflicting. It's overriding them which it is supposed to do as it is a patch. Which is why it is in the order it is in the guide. It replaces the XML's with correct one's for the older animations which are no longer updated to work correctly.

On 11/17/2020 at 12:32 AM, TNT47 said:

It's overriding them. That's the point of a PATCH. It's PATCHING files the original files that come with the animation packs.

1 hour ago, marmed911 said:

So I could not figure out MO2 in order to get the plugins to load in correct order. I finally uninstalled MO2, installed the Community version of NMM since I knew how to reorder the load order and boom AAF is working fine. It has got to be a load order problem for you,  I place items 6-23 at the very bottom of my load order from list.

MOD order. Fucks sake. READ CAREFULLY. Did i say PLUGIN order? No. MOD order on your LEFT panel.

Plugin order means absolute SHIT as long as ESMs load first, ESLs after them and ESPs after both.

That said, won't be getting support if using NMM. Neither here nor in AAF discord.

THERE IS A REASON WHY NMM'S OWN CREATORS DITCHED IT IN FAVOR OF OTHER MOD MANAGERS.

I seriously do not understand how this concept is SO HARD to grasp.

Got it to work, lags like crazy though, my exterior cells have immense amount of lag, almost to the point of unplayability. but i cleaned my save with Re saver aswell as doing stopquest aaf_mainquest and startquest aaf_mainquest command pretty much got everything to work how its supposed to. My aaf does not run without the use of the commands. You might want to add that into this guide as i wasn't aware at the beginning that the reason nothing was running was for that reason. Id tell everyone just to make sure to use it. As of now ive only undergone 1 interaction that actually played. I may need to start a new save for other reasons. but mainly the animations lag quite alot because my exterior cells do, and im not sure of the cause i mainly only have body modifications installed so it could be all of the different genitals on all of the different npc's generating even though i dont use animations for them all. If anyone has any insight into this please let me know. my issues are Lagging, animations not playing due to the lag or otherwise, and whether or not im expected to use hotkeys after the dialogue takes place or do the animations play after using the dialogue options, AAF Violate and RSE combat surrender. The killing part works fine, the sex animations not so much.image.png.d93ebb7ad177be68fd149736c34ee1f2.png

14 minutes ago, SeptemberWolf said:

Got it to work, lags like crazy though, my exterior cells have immense amount of lag, almost to the point of unplayability. but i cleaned my save with Re saver aswell as doing stopquest aaf_mainquest and startquest aaf_mainquest command pretty much got everything to work how its supposed to. My aaf does not run without the use of the commands. You might want to add that into this guide as i wasn't aware at the beginning that the reason nothing was running was for that reason. Id tell everyone just to make sure to use it. As of now ive only undergone 1 interaction that actually played. I may need to start a new save for other reasons. but mainly the animations lag quite alot because my exterior cells do, and im not sure of the cause i mainly only have body modifications installed so it could be all of the different genitals on all of the different npc's generating even though i dont use animations for them all. If anyone has any insight into this please let me know. my issues are Lagging, animations not playing due to the lag or otherwise, and whether or not im expected to use hotkeys after the dialogue takes place or do the animations play after using the dialogue options, AAF Violate and RSE combat surrender. The killing part works fine, the sex animations not so much.image.png.d93ebb7ad177be68fd149736c34ee1f2.png

I can with 100% certainty say you have a massive mod conflict in your LO. AAF works seamlessly on a 200+ mod setup without any lag anywhere. I would suggest you hop onto the AAF Discord for some troubleshooting help.

21 hours ago, SeptemberWolf said:

I would uninstall  at least The one patch and also the Alternate Female voice for Leito, to start with. 

Questions:

1. This guide tells me, I need Advanced Animation Framework v147b but on Nexus I can just download v154b from Nexus
  2. Super Mutant penises in Leito animations looks OK, but in SavageCabbages way too big and misaligned, what can I do? :(
  3. Is there a way to cycle the stages manually via hotkey?
  4. Any plans to add a toggle menu hotkey?
  5. Is it possible to align the animations via menu (x,y,z, schlong angle)?
  6. Is it possible to add .ini settings, where we can edit the values for the NUM-Pad actions. The steps to move in any directions are way too big.
  7. If do these movement corrections, player & NPC will are misaligned in many cases. Is there a realign (reset) hotkey like in Sexlab for Skyrim?
  8. Too sad, the knee fix for CBBE is not compatible (causes weird schlongs). I read here on LL this will never be combatible or get fixed. Is that true? :(

Thanks for the guide, the mods and your help!
It's a great community :D

Ciao!

11 hours ago, Bayman said:

Questions:

1. This guide tells me, I need Advanced Animation Framework v147b but on Nexus I can just download v154b from Nexus
  2. Super Mutant penises in Leito animations looks OK, but in SavageCabbages way too big and misaligned, what can I do? :(
  3. Is there a way to cycle the stages manually via hotkey?
  4. Any plans to add a toggle menu hotkey?
  5. Is it possible to align the animations via menu (x,y,z, schlong angle)?
  6. Is it possible to add .ini settings, where we can edit the values for the NUM-Pad actions. The steps to move in any directions are way too big.
  7. If do these movement corrections, player & NPC will are misaligned in many cases. Is there a realign (reset) hotkey like in Sexlab for Skyrim?
  8. Too sad, the knee fix for CBBE is not compatible (causes weird schlongs). I read here on LL this will never be combatible or get fixed. Is that true? :(

Thanks for the guide, the mods and your help!
It's a great community :D

Ciao!

5)only in files data/aaf/

Try my patch where I fixed as much bad positions as I can

8)use fusion girl

3)if you will use my patch - no