[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 21st/January/2024).

6 hours ago, anuaram said:

This seems waaaaaaay more complicated than my sims 4 modding.

This isn't Sims 4 and Sims 4 is usually just "plaster mods here and play".

Welcome to actual modding. Where every mod conflicts with every other and the rules don't matter.

(In case this is taken seriously, i'm just making a reference to "Whose line is it anyway" ?‍♀️)

hello can i ask why when doing certain position the dick of character penis isn't penetrate (flacid photo attachment)

Well, first of all Vault Tec is known for potency issues ;) just kidding

Did you build the bodytalk morphs in bodyslide ?

1 hour ago, rjrc said:

Well, first of all Vault Tec is known for potency issues ;) just kidding

Did you build the bodytalk morphs in bodyslide ?

hahaha, lol, but Vault Tec can survive Nuke Blast and  became Ghoul !

yep, i use bodytalk morph, so there's a conflict ?

how about the animation sometimes not very smooth?

Hi,

After a long break from FO4, following your guide to reinstall fresh (with HARDSHIP) and noticed that one of the mods is not currently available:

1. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch Github Version (REQUIRED. Also requires Buffout 4.)  <-- actually #24 in your list.

Sorry, there is a problem

File not found

Can I still install and play HARDSHIP or do I wait? Thanks!

EDIT.. I am blind version 3.0 The UAP mod has a DOWNLOAD LINK under the ABOUT THIS FILE section [near the top] amd just under the incredibly large, bright green and easy-to-miss word DOWNLOAD. Sorry.

1 hour ago, FO4Life said:

Hi,

After a long break from FO4, following your guide to reinstall fresh (with HARDSHIP) and noticed that one of the mods is not currently available:

1. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch Github Version (REQUIRED. Also requires Buffout 4.)  <-- actually #24 in your list.

File not found

Can I still install and play HARDSHIP or do I wait? Thanks!

Ulf has that patch here on LL. I think it is still named UAP? I do not use his patch or Buffout and my AAF works fine. I have used Simple Patch at one time without a problem and now use Indarello's, no issues. The guide is great for beginners, but for AAF vets, there are options outside of the guide. 

41 minutes ago, Dhavod said:

yes ...

i tried a lot of things an nothing is working right now

You may use body builded with erection 1.0 and checked morphs and select option "always erect" in my patch when you will reinstall it, later if you dont want use body this way you may try find solution for you, but for now this will work

13 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You may use body builded with erection 1.0 and checked morphs and select option "always erect" in my patch when you will reinstall it, later if you dont want use body this way you may try find solution for you, but for now this will work

i found the error. 1 animation was on wrong place (moved all at one but looks like one was left behind.) 

thx for the help 

Which actual gameplay mods do you all normally run? Usually I just run AAF Family Planning, Prostitution, Sex em up, Violate and Vanilla Fudge. But I thought I might change it up a bit, especially since a few of those mods haven't been updated in a while.

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

In the instruction section SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS section the OP stated to not install any Unique Player series of mods #11

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.JPG.2257ec541529ea6c4cf2381133d7765e.JPG

Is that referencing THIS MOD? Is there a reason? I've relied heavily on this mod in the past and am about to get back into FO4 but want to ensure fidelity.

Redux work good

Does the aaf load digit at the top right of the screen symbolize something? I had to do a number of cases. if it remains blocked at 30% aaf is blocked or damaged, 60% or 68% loads just before sending the menu "aaf is installed" I have seen times 100% before sending the menu "aaf is installed" hence my question , esque aaf takes care that has a level of 70% of its capacity but is functional anyway, or 100% total,

2 hours ago, tiphanie255 said:

Does the aaf load digit at the top right of the screen symbolize something? I had to do a number of cases. if it remains blocked at 30% aaf is blocked or damaged, 60% or 68% loads just before sending the menu "aaf is installed" I have seen times 100% before sending the menu "aaf is installed" hence my question , esque aaf takes care that has a level of 70% of its capacity but is functional anyway, or 100% total,

Looks like you have errors in aaf admin menu